Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) (54005 Views)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by azimibraun: 5:03am On Nov 01, 2018
JustAwesome:

Hw many girls cook nd clean these days. About talk.. How many can really hold a strong conversation...
If you are not talking nonsense, very abstract and unrealistic bullshit then you are clearly not having a conversation with a Nigerian lady. They are becoming duller and dumber when it comes to conversations. I am only concerned about the aspect of conversation. There is definitely more import ant things worrying a decent man than Instagram and going to see am movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:23am On Nov 01, 2018
DonEd:

All of the lovely qualities and yet it is still a doll. Can't make small talks, can't cook, can't clean, can't walk, can't do anything. abeg, bone that thing. Nothing like the original
if government will give our sex doll for free , the queue will tripple government dashing women for free, do you know the calamity that come from women after 15 years experience them.

One man get stroke finding wife intop of another,/him no fit Bleep again and yet His wife still doesn't stop the shit. Another one, the wife sold house worth 15m for 6 millions ascond with another . Them still on that issues till today, why do you think I stop putting my dick every hole. Even woman do you strong tin, original go become fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by WhoBeThisMan: 5:24am On Nov 01, 2018
DonEd:

All of the lovely qualities and yet it is still a doll. Can't make small talks, can't cook, can't clean, can't walk, can't do anything. abeg, bone that thing. Nothing like the original
im not in support of sex dulls, but how many of today's feminist have those attributes you just listed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Got himself an ugly doll
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2018
A non living thing is now in a relationship with a supposed human, smh.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2018
DonEd:

whatever rocks your boat...U will be amazed that all the aforementioned are just means to an individual end...It's just like individual preferences...Lekpacious or voluptuous /full bossomed.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Slikbae: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2018
We hate y'all too so it's reciprocal.
BOOMnaija:
I hate women....especially Nigerian women.

Nice one, pretty mike.

Would soon get mine too, saving already for it.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
im not in support of sex dulls, but how many of today's feminist have those attributes you just listed!
diz is why there are more than enough churches,so both male and female can go their and pray for the PERFECT ONE...meanwhile real life stats of how it has turned out is out there in the glare.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Slikbae: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2018
How many of you men are husband materials?
WhoBeThisMan:
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:20am On Nov 01, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
if government will give our sex doll for free , the queue will tripple government dashing women for free, do you know the calamity that come from women after 15 years experience them.

One man get stroke finding wife intop of another,/him no fit Bleep again and yet His wife still doesn't stop the shit. Another one, the wife sold house worth 15m for 6 millions ascond with another . Them still on that issues till today, why do you think I stop putting my dick every hole. Even woman do you strong tin, original go become fake
tell them....But again its better u don't say anything...Because it will amount to a colossal waste if u discover u av been nose rubbing with a teenager or a boy completely ignorant or still suffering from youthful exuberance...

There are alot here infact most with reflux rants here...The women who attacks carelessly, are victims of constant heartbreak, they are broke, they want to have what their friends have...The restrain is...No god to worship and serve the purpose...They aren't good enough, no level and often times they don't av the wherewithal to embark..Lol..

No one is in any position to judge anybody except u have lived their lives or u can live it and do better..Our mistakes and decisions are peculiar,particular and unique to us i suppose..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2018
azimibraun:
If you are not talking nonsense, very abstract and unrealistic bullshit then you are clearly not having a conversation with a Nigerian lady. They are becoming duller and dumber when it comes to conversations. I am only concerned about the aspect of conversation. There is definitely more import ant things worrying a decent man than Instagram and going to see am movies.
brain drain ���
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by bongolistik(m): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2018
This is where human insanity and human degradation have taken us to. If you can feel aroused by a doll is an indication of how less you value human.

It is also indication of a high libido potential rapist human, because the day you won't see doll to do the do, due to your uncontrollable sex urge, any lady around you might be a potential rape prey.

It means that the kind of heart you have is the type that can easily kill another man/woman because of how less you value human, cos if you truly value human, you will not value doll to the extent of bedding a doll.

A doll is a doll and an inanimate object for that matter, then where is the sense in bedding a doll?

Even at the moment of seeing a real human/lady that enhanced her boobs with silicone, the moment I discover that the boobs are filled with silicone,, trust me that breast will immediately start disgusting me and become less attractive not to even talk of entire doll.

Bedding a doll simply means that you don't value humans/women enough.

Have you heard the saying that good name is better than riches? Same goes "humans/ladies are better than dolls". If not the level the human societies are going, it should be unthinkable to bed a doll.. Though when people can take their fellow man's life without thinking twice, then bedding a doll should be seen as child's play.

If only you know the joy in winning an Olympic medal, that is when you will know that values are greater than physical assets.

I believe people should always enroll for psychology classes to constantly examine why some human brains think less of of normal brain
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by SlimOfy(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2018
nepapole:
Mumu
No be lie
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
oh is dat hw ur sister own smells?
ahahahah dizone own don finish kpatakpata...Fine u nor fine...Shey u dey do Halloween from heaven come abi from wherever u emanated from..Someone said something and u attacking the sister...I don't know why women who appears shabby and relative in appearance and appeal are very hostile and argumentative...Studies that has been rebuffed attributed it to protracted low self esteem...The question is who wouldn't?? Not easy to be 2nd best always no hope it will end...

Change ur ways...I'm sure i will.not be the first to have cautioned your mannerlessness...And to think you calling ursef husbandsnatcher?? Anty u are just deceiving ursef with diz character and face na only konji u dey snatch...If e easy why fowl nor dey piss..

Choose a struggle...U can't be worwor and still lack basic endearing attributes..
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Maket: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Why not Cossy Njokwu?
May be she has rejected Mike hence he went for this.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2018
hope4nigeria:
bros, you see wetin buhari cus, everybody don dey mad
look at you Mumu as you are?
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Tfamily: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Very near (quote author=nepapole post=72571285]Mumu[/quote]
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2018
I dey read here say nigerian ladies kpekus dey smell like rotten fish...na true? Coz I no see dem fight against am

How some guys dey manage put their mouth down there because I can't fit gree or try it o

Yuck
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by bomsilaga(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2018
What about those silly jokes and arguments that make for a great relationship?
delugajackson:
I would have loved to criticize his decison, but I had to ponder on the benefits of having one of these, and from my analysis, I arrived at the following:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.
- She will never ask you money for hair, nails and other irrelevancies.
- She is HIV and STD free.
- She doesn't have a kpekus with an irritating, fish smelling odour.
- You will never have to bother about her movement or coming home late from "choir practice" cause she will always be by your side.
- She will not cheat on you with another doll.
- She doesn't make unnecessary demands, and to top it all, she is loyal to you alone. The list is inexhaustible. What more can anyone ask for? Enjoy your money's worth. But please be very gentle with her, I heard she loves it nice and slow.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Fourwinds: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Titugirl:

Tell them sir
hmmmmmm
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Xtdott(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2018
What is happening in this Country...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Adakintroy: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:
I would have loved to criticize his decison, but I had to ponder on the benefits of having one of these, and from my analysis, I arrived at the following:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.
- She will never ask you money for hair, nails and other irrelevancies.
- She is HIV and STD free.
- She doesn't have a kpekus with an irritating, fish smelling odour.
- You will never have to bother about her movement or coming home late from "choir practice" cause she will always be by your side.
- She will not cheat on you with another doll.
- She doesn't make unnecessary demands, and to top it all, she is loyal to you alone. The list is inexhaustible. What more can anyone ask for? Enjoy your money's worth. But please be very gentle with her, I heard she loves it nice and slow.

You are a foooooool. Hope you tell your father you are dating a rubber. Mumu generation.

Your wisdom keep leading you down rabbit holes. Instead of you of to challenge yourself and overcome with women as with everything n life, you are busy taking the easy road.

Are we men any better than women. Are we not the biggest liers or cheaters? Don't our beers smell even worst. Mt friend find yourself don't let Whiteman use you count scores.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
look at you Mumu as you are?
your madness was inherited from your father, that's while your mother is an imbe.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2018
hope4nigeria:
your madness was inherited from your father, that's while your mother is an imbe.
Anuofia as his father go to hell efi
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Leetwho(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2018
If you can sleep with a sex doll then i have no doubt in my heart that you can also sleep with a corpse in a morgue.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by maxzzo1(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2018
All this Lagos sick guyz
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahah dizone own don finish kpatakpata...Fine u nor fine...Shey u dey do Halloween from heaven come abi from wherever u emanated from..Someone said something and u attacking the sister...I don't know why women who appears shabby and relative in appearance and appeal are very hostile and argumentative...Studies that has been rebuffed attributed it to protracted low self esteem...The question is who wouldn't?? Not easy to be 2nd best always no hope it will end...
[/s][s]

Change ur ways...I'm sure i will.not be the first to have cautioned your mannerlessness...And to think you calling ursef husbandsnatcher?? Anty u are just deceiving ursef with diz character and face na only konji u dey snatch...If e easy why fowl nor dey piss..

Choose a struggle...U can't be worwor and still lack basic endearing attributes..
small boy ,u talk out of point
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2018
baddosky1:

See this one

Your Nairaland name says it all!

And your profile... "Sex is gud but with young boys of 20" abi?

With that your face wey resemble camel nyash! angry angry

Kontinu!! undecided
if u see me mutually u wl die 2 lick my feet
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2018
baddosky1:

Just imagine talk? Sex doll bites man and vanishes? You think life is all those useless Nollywood movies you watch? Mtchewww!!

Abeg... someone should look for work for this woman!
believe me is true
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
if u see me mutually u wl die 2 lick my feet

No be only feet...clitoris nko? grin angry undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2018
baddosky1:

No be only feet...clitoris nko? grin angry undecided
U ar just a pervert...i no dats all u want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / B-Red: "My Father Just Became A Senator, I Can't Lie, I'm So Happy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.