Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) (54006 Views)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Slikbae:
How many of you men are husband materials?

Yet you women drool over us and want us to put the ring on it

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
U ar just a pervert...i no dats all u want

U wey dey f*ck 20 yr old boys and other women's husbands nko? angry
Wetin you be..Rev Sister? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2018
baddosky1:

U wey dey f*ck 20 yr old boys and other women's husbands nko? angry
Wetin you be..Rev Sister? undecided
dat statement is a statement of an enlightened lady because i hate old men.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
small boy ,u talk out of point
u are right...But reality is old and real...Fight with it everytime u stare at the mirror...
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dat statement is a statement of an enlightened lady because i hate old men.

So must you rub it on our faces? You look like someone in her 30's and you poke younger boys.

You are a cradle snatcher.

Dem go f*ck ur pikin like that too
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
correct, i guess its a better to save his wallet from the claws of them hungry bitchess.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2018
baddosky1:

pity the sis, you wont understand until you ve been used and dumped by 10,000 men.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2018
quentin06:

pity the sis, you wont understand until you ve been used and dumped by 10,000 men.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2018
baddosky1:

So must you rub it on our faces? You look like someone in her 30's and you poke younger boys.

You are a cradle snatcher.

Dem go f*ck ur pikin like that too
since u reason lyk a boy ..am off
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by immaculate1234(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
oh is dat hw ur sister own smells?

JEZUX
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
since u reason lyk a boy ..am off

Yeah...off you go!
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Popular Lagos club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu, popularly known as Pretty Mike, has bought a sex doll for himself as a birthday present.

The controversial socialite turned a year older 3 days ago, and according to him, he got himself a companion,comforter and someone that never disappoints!.

He shared photos and a video with her and wrote;

"A lot of people describe her as a sex doll but to me she is more of a companion,comforter and someone that never disappoints ��� #BirthdayGiftToMySelf �"

See more photos and watch their video together here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/pretty-mike-gifts-himself-a-sex-doll-for-his-birthday.html

This doll is underage
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
JustAwesome:

Hw many girls cook nd clean these days. About talk.. How many can really hold a strong conversation...
Help me ask the she-male
Like say an average nigeria girl can hold a good conversation even the ones who claim they came for friendship or chat only
It's either
Good
Fine
K
Kk
Kkk
No
I don't know .
I just don't understand we day quarrel, ,?dats what I ask them next

Nigeria girls worst pass the doll self
So it's better he gets the doll

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
quentin06:

The only serious guy she had, ,,was chased away by her attitude
Ask her
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Slikbae: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
You men don't drool over women and lose your senses at the sight of them?
baddosky1:

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Slikbae:
You men don't drool over women and lose your senses at the sight of them?

I baddosky can briefly admire a lady who is good looking (not the bleached and heavily made-up ones) and once she passes, it's over and I forget I even saw her. But for me to lose my senses, God forbid!

Why would I lose my senses over a creature that is wrapped with clothing of which their is a possibility that when the clothing is removed, what I see underneath may be utterly disgusting like the one below!

The only thing that will make me lose my senses when I see one is a large suitcase filled with dollar bills!

Only insecure and foolish men lose their senses over a mere woman.

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by TheCork(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Titugirl:

Tell them sir

Good news babes. I will pay u 600 naira (cash) a months to be my girlfriends for 3month.. deal?? cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Now NL boys will bash NL girls, who will in turn bash NL boys.
Meanwhile Pretty Mike will be thinking of ways of utterly destroy that doll's kpekus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / B-Red: "My Father Just Became A Senator, I Can't Lie, I'm So Happy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.