Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I H@te Being Fingered But My Husb@nd Loves Doing It All The Time–woman Complain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I H@te Being Fingered But My Husb@nd Loves Doing It All The Time–woman Complain (1114 Views)

"I Found It Strange" Fans Reacted After Actress Toyin Abraham Discloses Her Husb / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I H@te Being Fingered But My Husb@nd Loves Doing It All The Time–woman Complain by daniel404: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
A woman has shared a story on social media about her husband which has left people stunned.
OMG

The woman shared her story on break_or_makeup telling her audience about her husband’s love for fingering her.

According to her, even though she hates it, the man loves doing it and this is causing frictions in their marriage.

Below is how she put the story:-
I hate being f1ngered and my husband does it a lot, I have pleaded with him to stop it but he will not listen, but rather he picks offense and threaten to cheat on me. It is that part i hate so very much tp hear, I say i hate something instead of you to adjust you tell me trash.

We had a serious fight yesterday and he angrily packed few of his stuffs and angrily drove out. I reached him this morning and a lady picked up. I almost cried out my eye balls so............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/i-hte-being-fingered-but-my-husbnd.html

Re: I H@te Being Fingered But My Husb@nd Loves Doing It All The Time–woman Complain by GraGra247(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Women generally hate it so much but most men are so insensitive that they either don't know this or don't care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story That Ended / Model Shares Unclad Beach Photo As She Advise Followers On Healthy Living / Finally A Member, Hope Am Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.