Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos (43586 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Nice one congrats
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by bebirufozo: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2018
This is quite adorable....
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2018
ceejayMAX:
YOU FINE?
at least I warned the beauty contest in my school last year
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Nice one congrats
see as you resemble one witch in our village
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by dalass(f): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
She's a 'barberess'..Free cut for life cool
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by rapwide(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
una look alike sha #beautiful cool
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by mimimile93: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Fake love. It only ends at the photo studio.
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by ceejayMAX(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
warned? lipsrsealed
enemyofprogress:
warned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by GenFunction: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Very ugly couple
...i sure say adams oshiomOLE cute pass u...mumu
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by farano(f): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Wow beautiful couple smiley

1 Like

Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2018
GenFunction:
...i sure say adams oshiomOLE cute pass u...mumu
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Me and you no be from the same village na nobody from my side fit be enemy of progress
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2018
highchief1:
the girl Toto no go sweet at all
the thing go bitter pass bitter leaf
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Me and you no be from the same village na nobody from my side fit be enemy of progress
but you still resemble witch grin grin
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by mercydaniel: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Elder0001:
Enough of all these pre wedding nonsense on frontpage

I can't believe this is the same nairaland I used to visit back in 2011-2014

From nairaland to trashland
everything don't call for seriousness, sometimes you use ds to spice up, I enjoy every thing on nairaland including pre wedding, pre pregnancy, pre child birth ,all ar interesting funny enough I always read dem.

1 Like

Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by chingle5(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:

How come u r thinking what am thinking Are there my blind candidates on NL undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2018
GistmoreNG:
See more lovely pre-wedding pictures http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-fiancee-barbing-husband

mmmmmm environment looks like ondo town ...
Adeyemi to be precised
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Primusinterpares(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Elder0001:
Enough of all these pre wedding nonsense on frontpage

I can't believe this is the same nairaland I used to visit back in 2011-2014

From nairaland to trashland
I swear...
That year when ever I want to be updated on latest happenings I visit nairaland... but today... I just smh
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
enemyofprogress
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
but you still resemble witch grin grin
i reject Obanje meet you there
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:

That's one down to earth lady, I would appreciate if you retract your statement/insult.

Thanks & good day to you.

cc: Solasoulmusic
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Your usernane isn't wrong at all.
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by AntiWailer: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2018
I hope she is not the one paying the bills ?
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2018
omooba969:

That's one down to earth lady, I would appreciate if you retract your statement/insult.

Thank you
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by goshen26: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2018
post=72587484:

Enemy of Progress!

Your moniker says it all!

This is where you belong......

That picture really show where that enemyofprogress belong...
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Niyinficient(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Looks like Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2018
omooba969:

Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2018
highchief1:
the girl Toto no go sweet at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.