Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos (43584 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Lucifer66(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2018
They are ugly sha.
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2018
goshen26:

That picture really show where that enemyofprogress belong...
Small Dick is natural

Wide pussy is man made
Argue with your pads
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2018
Elder0001:
Enough of all these pre wedding nonsense on frontpage

I can't believe this is the same nairaland I used to visit back in 2011-2014

From nairaland to trashland
no mind lalasticlala and co
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2018
post=72587484:

Enemy of Progress!

Your moniker says it all!

This is where you belong......
Rubbish! Very ugly couple
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nizguy(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:

This attitude of urs won't take u any where...rejoice with those rejoicing
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by WHE3LCHAIR: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2018
See as she chop the guy hair.
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Nizguy:

This attitude of urs won't take u any where...rejoice with those rejoicing
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by goshen26: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Small Dick is natural

Wide pussy is man made
Argue with your pads

E pain am
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
see as you resemble one witch in our village
see as you no progress as an enemy happy new month to you love fall on you
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nizguy(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:

ur name just says it all
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by begge: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2018
The begining is always sweet. but before u know after some months. woman stab he husband or husband kill her wife or divorce. i pray that will not b their portion in jesus name.
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by OyinO: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2018
That clipper is switched off
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:
see as you no progress as an enemy happy new month to you love fall on you
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:

I fine pass I no be witch o
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I fine pass I no be witch o
yinmu
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
yinmu
nawa o
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
faheez:
No English word like " barbing " pls
you can check your dictionary too
Happy New Month..

My dear dat is Nigeria English
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ugly couple will produce ugly offspring
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by KelB(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jumbo sized fiance
Everywhere meat
Re: Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos by Uglymugg: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2018
farano:
Wow beautiful couple smiley
You have a nice skull.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.