Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? (43531 Views)

7 Things You Must Overlook In Your Partner When In A Relationship / How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? / Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Parisgoodman(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2011
This question was asked at a wedding ceremony. The couple said they still call HONEY when they are angry(dem de form). As for me na ''where u'' i de call, make i hear your own.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
I nova get partner.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]I just call her by her name! She's used to pet names, so whenever i call her by her real name, something is up. . .[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by 195(f): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2011
h[/i]etic f[i]o[/i]ol undecided
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2011
190_@:

h[/i]etic f[i]o[/i]ol undecided
you are some creature

@op dey are offensive names, cant say it here
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Odunnu: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2011
I call him by his full names including his surname.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2011
Odunnu:

I call him by his full names including his surname.
[size=14pt]Surnames too? You must have been really pissed. . .[/size] grin grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Odunnu: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2011
You can imagine
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Dyt(f): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2011
Do i even get angry sef
let me ask him
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2011
Rokiatu2:

you are some creature

Rokiatu2:

Like: DOLLOP HEAD, FAT A*S S.O.B?
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2011
Odunnu:

You can imagine
[size=14pt]Honestly! I cant bring myself to call her dear or honey or sweety or whatever. . . Her name suffices abeg! grin

But why is that the case? I cant seem to place a finger on that! grin
[/size]
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2011
Parisgoodman:

Like: DOLLOP HEAD, FAT A*S S.O.B?
Lol, na u say so o
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by freecocoa(f): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2011
To get his attention, i just say to him in a very-not-friendly-tone"hello excuse me".
I know someone who calls"Bia nwoke'm".
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

I know someone who calls"Bia nwoke'm".
More friendly than mine,
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2011
My gf calls me my surname when i aint giving her much attention.
She knows it really pisses me.
Me, when i'm angry i just ignore her, she go sabi wassup.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2011
^
So you hate you surname?
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

^
So you hate you surname?
He's acting like my primary school days when my class mate will call my surname and i will report him/her to teacher or even fight 'em.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Odunnu: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Honestly! I cant bring myself to call her dear or honey or sweety or whatever. . . Her name suffices abeg! grin

But why is that the case? I cant seem to place a finger on that! grin
[/size]

You turn formal, very formal and it sends a message 'i'm not joking, no jokes/play'.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by 195(f): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

^
So you hate you surname?

Its nt that - Its usually the tone and manner in which the surname are addressed

It rings my head undecided
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2011
Parisgoodman:

He's acting like my primary school days when my class mate will call my surname and i will report him/her to teacher or even fight 'em.
Hahahaha I understand that feeling,there was a boy in my class in primary 5,he fought sote the teacher suggested his parents changed his name,come see steady fighting na,his name was CHRISTIANUS OKPO(for reals)it wasn't funny to him at all imagine being called anus and okpo at the same time.him parents no try at all.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Goldieluks: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2011
undecided
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by 195(f): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2011
LMFAO @ Fighting sote teacher TIRE sef  grin  grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2011
You turn formal, very formal and it sends a message 'i'm not joking, no jokes/play'.
[size=14pt]True! But again i find it hard to be angry with her for more than 24 hrs. . . She must have gotten the message and we have to kiss and make up!. . . wink
[/size]
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Hahahaha I understand that feeling,there was a boy in my class in primary 5,he fought sote the teacher suggested his parents changed his name,come see steady fighting na,his name was CHRISTIANUS OKPO(for reals)it wasn't funny to him at all [b]imagine being called anus and okpo at the same time.[/b]him parents no try at all.
grin grin grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Parisgoodman(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Hahahaha I understand that feeling,there was a boy in my class in primary 5,he fought sote the teacher suggested his parents changed his name,come see steady fighting na,his name was CHRISTIANUS OKPO(for reals)it wasn't funny to him at all imagine being called anus and okpo at the same time.him parents no try at all.
I am begging u in the name of GOD OF LAUGHTER, i'm eating nor let me choke. ANUS OKPO!(mad combination)
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

^
So you hate you surname?
190_@:

Its nt that - Its usually the tone and manner in which the surname are addressed

It rings my head  undecided

Parisgoodman:

grin grin grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

lol, and the more you get angry, the more you are called that. primary school, weird days grin grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Dyt(f): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2011
Cocoa abeg no kill me
reminds me of one 2, his surname s OLOGBO
David Ologbo
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2011
Parisgoodman:

I am begging u in the name of GOD OF LAUGHTER, i'm eating nor let me choke. ANUS OKPO!(mad combination)
please don't choke o but seriously back then we always called his name for no reason,it could be something like this
We:Anus please did you see my pencil?
Him:you are looking for my trouble.
We;Okpo what did I do na?
Him;I'm warning you o.
We:Anus why is it that you always get angry when someone calls you,is it not your name,Anus abeg go joor,okpo like you. na at this point fight dey burst.
One day our teacher sef follow ask am"Anus what's wrong with you"? You need to see the boy face,if to say eye na gun,our teacher for die that day.
Now I understand ANUS OKPO's pain.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Sijo01(f): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2011
Add "MR." to his full name.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by freecocoa(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2011
CHRISTIANUS OKPO please if you are on NL,no vex o,I'm just remembering the good old days.
 Before person go hire assassins come trace me.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Dyt(f): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2011
Laughs n fartin seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / 7 Ways Poor Guys Survive Without A Girlfriend / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.