Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' (1344 Views)

Why You Should Stop Sleeping Around With Girls. (pictures) / I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by omeremio: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
What steps would you take to stop yourself from being $.e.x.ually attracted to your ex while you are

set
to be married to another person.

My name is Folu and I am a 28-year-old lady who is set to wed in the next three months. But I must say that I am in a big trouble at the moment because I can't seem to stop having $.e.x. with my
ex-boyfriend, Steve, even though I am engaged to be married to Joey, one of the best men I have ever come across.

I dated Steve for six years but we both knew the relationship would lead to no where because Steve is the kind of man ho does not take anything serious. He is not cut out for any serious relationship and marriage is far from his.............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/how-do-i-stop-sleeping-with-my-ex.html

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by paix(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
You know how you started, just do the opposite.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Am still matching my ex anytime we're in close door, its not easy dear but just gotta let go
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Welcum: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bloggers? Fear them. What's that pic for?
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
So why not marry him since that's the guaranteed way? It's well documented that marriage sex drops like a rock as the years pass.

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Longer In Bed – The Complete Guide / Cardi B Releases Nude Video On Coronavirus [18+ Must Watch] / This Is My Life Since The Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.