Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday (1348 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
so it happened sometime last week,and I got to know on her status the following day when she posted pictures and conversations of people that wished her ...have been begging like everyday but she is acting like everything is cool which I know is not...pls what can I do? how do I get my babe back? I xo xo much love this babe in particular
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
You've not been begging the right way.

You know what, wake up early tomorrow morning and rub powder all over your body and face then proceed to her house only on boxer and knock on her door.

Once she opens up, prostrate immediately on the ground and coil up in fetal position then roll in the sand and cry.

Do this every morning until she forgives or you realizes that nobody gives a fúck and even in death, life simply goes on.
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Divay22(f): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Do the right thing!

Don't ask me pls.
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by mikejj(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Take it easy..news just carried now that psychiatric hospital is filled up...no let woman run u mental..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Divay22:
Do the right thing!
Don't ask me pls.
pls help me out... I'm confused
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
mikejj:
Take it easy..news just carried now that psychiatric hospital is filled up...no let woman run u mental..
hmmm! lol but seriously she deserve better
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Xaos:

You know what, wake up early tomorrow morning and rub powder all over your body and face then proceed to her house only on boxer and knock on her door.

Once she opens up, prostrate immediately on the ground and coil up in fetal position then roll in the sand and cry.

Do this every morning until she forgives or you realizes that nobody gives a fúck and even in death, life simply goes on.
you trying to say I should move on already?
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Starboytwo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kill yourself boy... If she cries at your burial, she has forgiven you, but if she nor cry omo na u Sabi ooo...

Ode when people dey find account,wahrah dey think birthday...

You don't need to come to my room, even on the street you can't beat me.. Oti yee omo ase jih...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Biglittlelois(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
You sef no try, how will you forget something like that, some guys will even forget then try to make up for it by displaying it on whatsapp status the next day...... undecided
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by bintababe: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
lol...this is actually funny.

just stylishly ask her again
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by futuregovernor: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kid in nairaland,keep increasing everyday. If you keep yourself busy, u will not open this useless thread,just received small sense
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:
You sef no try, how will you forget something like that, some guys will even forget then try to make up for it by displaying it on whatsapp status the next day...... undecided
lol...yes o. some guys are like that. better late than never.
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Biglittlelois(f): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
OneSentence:

Lol okay grin
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
awwfar:
so it happened sometime last week,and I got to know on her status the following day when she posted pictures and conversations of people that wished her ...have been begging like everyday but she is acting like everything is cool which I know is not...pls what can I do? how do I get my babe back? I xo xo much love this babe in particular
is she ur main babe or sidechick?
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by CAPSLOCKED: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Xaos:

THE GIRL HE'S RUBBING HIMSELF ON THE GROUND AND TRYING TO DIE FOR, WON'T EVEN LOSE A STRAND OF HAIR FOR HIS SAKE.

MANY MEN HAVE ZERO SELF WORTH WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN. IT'S A SHAME.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
awwfar:

obgeni go and face your book.
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
is she ur main babe or sidechick?
bro! main and only babe..
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2018
Starboytwo:
Kill yourself boy... If she cries at your burial, she has forgiven you, but if she nor cry omo na u Sabi ooo...

Ode when people dey find account,wahrah dey think birthday...

You don't need to come to my room, even on the street you can't beat me.. Oti yee omo ase jih...
gbenusoun alaye! no be everybody broke
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I just cant explain how I forgot, The devil just shut that part of my brain completely and
I did not even bother to display it when I found out, I kind of realized its a dumb tin to do and it will kind of hurt her more.
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2018
oloyolo:

obgeni go and face your book.
ogbeni, no be everybody still dey find admission at 40+.
bottom line: I no be you
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE GIRL HE'S RUBBING HIMSELF ON THE GROUND AND TRYING TO DIE FOR, WON'T EVEN LOSE A STRAND OF HAIR FOR HIS SAKE.

MANY MEN HAVE ZERO SELF WORTH WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN. IT'S A SHAME.
ITK... the shit you typed doesn't go with the post.. what has self-worth got to do with trying to make up for been wrong? and mind u my babe no be your babe.. so generalizing and carry your misogynist brain comot for my thread
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2018
futuregovernor:
Kid in nairaland,keep increasing everyday. If you keep yourself busy, u will not open this useless thread,just received small sense
Grandpa that have sense, na your daddy owns nairaland? was the the thread created on your fada's land? I forced your mama to come read am?... so what's working u up exactly sef?
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2018
bintababe:
lol...this is actually funny.

just stylishly ask her again
chai! I don't think I have any other choice than to keep on trying..I'm planning on gifting her something cool and very expensive but I'm afraid she might just see the gesture differently like I'm expecting her to just let it go like that because of a silly gift..jeez! I'm at a cross road here, help a brother jare
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Starboytwo(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2018
awwfar:
gbenusoun alaye! no be everybody broke
oya gbe fun!!! Tuale for you ooo baba.... Gimme work na make I link up...
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
awwfar:
bro! main and only babe..
hm if she's ur main babe u no suppose forget her birthday nau haba. E go pain dis ur girl sha.u know how babes hold birthdays events to their heart. And i am very sure she remembers ur own birthdays. If she was ur sidechick i for fit understand but as she's ur main girl u just have to assure her dat u wont forget her birthdays in d futurecheesy. Just try and assure her.
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2018
OneSentence:

Some guys abi 'you' cheesy don't forget her birthday again next time

Abeg na joke o cheesy
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2018
LightQueen:
Some guys abi 'you' cheesy don't forget her birthday again next time

Abeg na joke o cheesy
lol...actually n me o...I forget am. no be small explain I explain o. the worst tin be say I com use another person picture do dp the next day or the day b4...lol...good morning
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2018
OneSentence:

lol...actually n me o...I forget am. no be small explain I explain o. the worst tin be say I com use another person picture do dp the next day or the day b4...lol...good morning
cheesy No big deal to forget o jare Lol
Good morning
Re: Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday by wafisayub: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2018
some people forget their own birthdays, so?

(1) (Reply)

''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady / Checkout This Big Sexy Ass / Babcock Boy Caught "Soapying" To Just Leaked Sex Tape!���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.