Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Sinking Ship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sinking Ship (3228 Views)

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sinking Ship by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
It's God that will punish any lady that comes to me with a no sex till marriage. Who your virginity help? I can't even get married to a virgin because I can't turn my home into a lecture hall where I would be teaching my wife how to make love, so keep your virginity to yourself
Re: My Sinking Ship by Bignuell(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ken4agent:
Let me simply prove to you d need for sex before marriage by asking you a Question:
Suppose you get married to him and on your first night he discover something about your sex life he can't cope with, don't you think he will consider you a scam?? Which is the reason u refuse him sex

Or the other way, suppose on your first night u discover he is uncircumsized or he is sterile? Are u ready do endure the aftermath of all these??

My dear keeping virginity till wedding night has been made upsolate by our complex n complicated society we live in.......the truth is that his already helping himself with another hot lady out there while yu keep the virginity. If he marry yu as a virgin and yu do not have good character or Behaviour, my dear yu are going to be demoted from wife to side chik...trust me

Marrying as a virgine is not a guarantee for a happy and successful marriage
A question bro, what is wrong in being uncircumcised or they cant have sex like circumcised guys?
Re: My Sinking Ship by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Fyi0:

Nwanne mmadu
I might have slightly exaggerated by using ty word hypocrite, though I am sure I am not very far from the truth.

What do you mean by sincerity. Have you fulfilled all your vows. Haven't you vowed to do something and later changed your mind due to certain circumstances?

Mek una free d guy joor. I am being a realist here. The guy loves the girl and is willing to marry her. Is it such a big deal if she compromises for the love they share?
my chairman...you still don't get it...before you can be sincere with others,we must be sincere with ourself.the guy knows he is a human being.guess he is been carried away by love

As humans...we are not suppose to ditch out promises without considering what ifs...BTW,i mustn't fulfil every promise I made for me to be sincere simply because I must ve made it known to my partner(or to be) that things can change at any time.

If I were in the guy's shoes,i'll have said i'll try but don't know for how long...and he shudda asked if the lady will give in when he gets tired of waiting.With this...the lady would ve known what she is up to.

Talking about compromising her virginity for love...

1.Virginity is overrated and i don't do virgins cos they'll stress the hell off your life.

2.Love is just a fantasy...as such,I don't do love,the moment I realise we think alike..then we are compatibe...shikena

My ex used to tell i'm weird and most people see me as a perfectionist but tbt,i'm not a perfectionist..only being prepared for the unforseen.thats what I mean be being sincere

Peace profound
Re: My Sinking Ship by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2018
morningstar55:
my chairman...you still don't get it...before you can be sincere with others,we must be sincere with ourself.the guy knows he is a human being.guess he is been carried away by love

As humans...we are not suppose to ditch out promises without considering what ifs...BTW,i mustn't fulfil every promise I made for me to be sincere simply because I must ve made it known to my partner(or to be) that things can change at any time.

If I were in the guy's shoes,i'll have said i'll try but don't know for how long...and he shudda asked if the lady will give in when he gets tired of waiting.With this...the lady would ve known what she is up to.

1.Virginity is overrated and i don't do virgins cos they'll stress the hell off your life.

2.Love is just a fantasy...as such,I don't do love,the moment I realise we think alike..then we are compatibe...shikena

My ex used to tell i'm weird and most people see me as a perfectionist but tbt,i'm not a perfectionist..only being prepared for the unforseen.thats what I mean be being sincere

Peace profound

Okay na. We agree to disagree.
Happy Sunday bro
Re: My Sinking Ship by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2018
morningstar55:

Peace profound
Okay na. We agree to disagree
Happy Sunday
Re: My Sinking Ship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fyi0:

Okay na. We agree to disagree
Happy Sunday
bless
Re: My Sinking Ship by ojun50(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
90 percent will say until marriage bt end up giving it to d wrong person befor marriage, my dear do wht will make u happy befor nd after marriage
Re: My Sinking Ship by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 05, 2018
dairykidd:

Waiting for things to change before making the move is time wasting & wasting time might cost u guys a lot... Seeing ur parents doesn't have to be a money draining. He should make do with what is available... I'm just saying sad
True that.
Re: My Sinking Ship by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Menal99:

I really appreciate your contribution... all you've mentioned above, I have done it. I know he loves me. I'm really sure about that.
I remember when we started, he once mentioned he doesn't care if a woman is a virgin or not as there are many other important things that make a good woman and yet, being a virgin is a thing of pride.
This period we've been together without sex has been wonderful.
Now, situation has made us find ourself in a distant relationship and that's y I'm more scared. I am beginning to feel insecure which isn't good for a relationship. He is this kind of man that ladies like people like easily:both male and female.
He tells me all about it. once, he told me about a lady who's wooing him and how he is trying his best to avoid her his reason being that he might fall because he hasn't had sex in ages

Sex would never keep him though, if he would eventually stray, you can’t help it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Which Day Ashawo Become Girlfriend"? — Man Rebukes A Hooker In Abuja / What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends / PHOTOS: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.