Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends (3229 Views)

Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, I want to share my story of what I pass through; due to friend's and which I am still living in emotional pains of it... Please as I share this story if you have a word of encouragement or advice please share it to me, I want to learn and boost my knowledge & know I can make it without friend's... I am just just 23yrs old. Thank you.

First of all I will appreciate the grace of God making me to be living still this moment, I want to honour the mods and admins of this thread...

Forward...... I have a friend from ..... State while I am from ...... State, he is my neighbor, he is living in the next compound in my street in GRA, he is 22 while I am 23...

Forward... When this guy was in India and came back to Nigeria frustrated I have been sending him money in Lagos even when he work in bet9ja everytym he will be complaining to me on Whatsapp chat that money is missing in his computer or whatever,

This friend came back, to the east we started going as brother's , if you see him you will see me, he can't go 1mile without me following him and the same to him....
I did a job and I got 500k the money I was paid this money, I paid my parents house rent gave my sister's money to buy cloth, gave my mum money to build his small to start her business, Then ....

I took 180k from the money and I bought 2 iPhone 7 and 6s and gave my friend the 6s while I am using the 7......

I introduced my friend Dera which is my neighbor to my classmate friend and to all my friends whom, bcuz I have to make him happy to make him that this is not the end of the world.....

Forward** guys some of my friends said to me even my cousin that they don't like this guy that his character it's somehow, I cover him.... Sometimes I agree with my other friends accusations to Dera just to make them stop talking ill about him...

I teach Dera how to make money online buying iTunes and redeeming of gifts card both Bitcoin and other's, I show Dera the legit telegram groups where he can join for safe transaction so scammer won't scam him....

Me and Dera started making money together, we re making money legitimately, bought the same cloths and all that as brother's,

(Dera is the only child and only son of his parents) while I am the only son with 4 sister's..

About me, I love respect, if I am doing this for you and making you happy all I want from you is to respect me... Some of you guys will understand what I mean by maximum respect,

Forward... Dera have a cousin not related just the same village who also was his classmate in India the guy came back, and we decided to leave Nigeria to China that was last year, through study route but the visa got denied and we apply for SK, which is still in process now...

To cut the whole story short,.......

I notice that Dera character started changing towards me, if I talked he will talk he started challenging me, saying that he can live without me, that I should dey my dey make him dey his dey lol grin

I got pained, he told me this on Whatsapp I was like will this guy said this thing in my front, so I called him out to come outside the gate and he came and I told him to repeat what he said to me on Whatsapp and he comfortably said it,,

Omo I started shaking , we departed, I fall sick for 3 days because of it.. I felt that someone have betrayed me...

Remember all the deal my cousin is bringing for me I do tell him to give it to Dera so he can be getting small small money,

So my cousin who also live in the same area with us notice we re no longer talking,he brought us together to make peace talk.... I was calm I was sick, we were in a hotel....

After my cousin have finish talking, and he said I should talk I told him I can't say anything, Dera said that if he won't say if I won't say anything or say then he will go home....

Omo that statement entered my head, I slapped him , he wanted to ask me why I slapped him again, he want to come and hold me crying , I collected the phone and smashed it,,,,

This is how the journey started,,,,

TBC..........

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by kingthreat(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
following...
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by NoBones: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
I dey with you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2020
You could've finished the major issues b4 inviting us for advice
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by specialbobby(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Oya continue
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2020
NoBones:
I dey with you

Boss welcome, thanks for honouring the invite
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Lamanii22(f): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Please continue...

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Typing........
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Alwaysachick: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Gayish story grin

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
I smashed his phone and I told him that I got this phone for you and I also have destroy it, since you want us to dey our dey, you can get yoirself a phone and dey your state, we depart,

This cause the two family to have problem, and guess what me and Dera re attending the same church...

I smashed the phone due to my temporament, that's my weakness I didn't smashed it bcus I wanted buy bcuz I couldn't control myself,

We worship in a small denominational church where everyone knows each other... So I wounded him so on Sunday that the same week pastor asked him what happened , 3 weeks the pastor made peace for us, but I know within him he hasn't forgive I regrets the actions I took, I regret the steps I took in smashing that phone,

Now this guy I don't like seeing him again each time I see him I will be angry, I manage to talk to him... I took the first step to beg him to say am sorry for everything,

On 1th January I came to their house he wasn't around I knee down before his parents and ask them to forgive me, which they did, and his parents said they have even forgotten it, but I didn't find peace in me, I am so emotional, I always pity people,

Small things like I will be too emotional about it, and it's affecting my relationship sometimes....

So I couldn't find peace , each time I remember what I did my heart will skip and I will start crying, what will be coming to my mind it's that I have lost a great friend , watin mak me do this kwanu, thought will be coming to my head that I am wicked and heartless to have smashed his phone ...

On Sunday I summoned the course I went to his house we talked and discuss, I knee down and I cried , before him to forgive me, he started crying with me too, we both cried bitterly that night, we forgive ourselves..... But yet I didn't find peace ,

Can I say I want to friendship back, I felt lonely, I felt I cant achieve it by myself, I felt I lost everything all in this life...

And again I am preparing to travel outside the country to study with him his cousin and me, how can I stand to talk to my enemy again because I have taken him as my enemy, depite the fact we forgave ourselves....

I have to travel from the east to the north bcus I don't want to be seeing him again, even tho we do talk on Whatsapp each time he post on his Whatsapp status my heart will skip,

Nairalanders, please am I evil, am I wicked, do you think I need prayers, I wish success, and even all my friends who criticize me ,

My classmate who hate this guy Dera told me that he no longer wants to mingle with me that he will be mingling with dera, I said okay, I know I'd wrong, I deleted his number from my status so I won't be seeing his status and he won't be seeing mine too...

Right now we re waiting for pandemic to be over so we can start our documents process again, I don't know if I should change to another country because I don't want to be with this guy Dera,,

Right now I am in the middle, his cousin knows about my misunderstanding with him, but what his consin said is that we will be in different province in SK, but guys please what do you think....

How do you think I should stop thinking about him and about what I did to him. I want to start fasting next week to know if God will forgive me for what I did,

Right now I don't have friends I am just left alone here in the north staying in my aunt house, this is my 3 months in the north,

This is my story.....

Lesson, not everyone appreciate the opportunity you gave to them..

Thank you
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Also if you have any questions to asked me please ask me, I will answer promptly in other for better advice..... Anything I didn't add in the story ask me and I will answer , right now I am active in the comment section waiting to hear from you guys
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Crbc: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Op, are you a Nigerian? Or Indian? Coz what you wrote up there doesn't happen in Nigeria... Me cry coz of guy undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Graxie(f): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmm, this story sounds like Jonathan and David own.

2 Likes

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Crbc:
Op, are you a Nigerian? Or Indian? Coz what you wrote up there doesn't happen in Nigeria... Me cry coz of guy undecided

I am a Nigerian , yes it happened to me... Last year to this year 2020
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by drmikeadams(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
Also if you have any questions to asked me please ask me, I will answer promptly in other for better advice..... Anything I didn't add in the story ask me and I will answer , right now I am active in the comment section waiting to hear from you guys
grin grin abeg teach me d work u dey do ,,,u for no fight d guy ,e no dey necessary, u can't force people to be ur friends.if u feel going to sk with them will make u uncomfortable,then try another country,,,there are more fun loving people out there grin

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin abeg teach me d work u dey do ,,,u for no fight d guy ,e no dey necessary, u can't force people to be ur friends.if u feel going to sk with them will make u uncomfortable,then try another country,,,there are more fun loving people out there grin

I mentioned it above, crytpocurrency , you can check my signature to find out too... What do you mean there re more fun loving people out there, make me get your well
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by drmikeadams(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

I mentioned it above, crytpocurrency , you can check my signature to find out too... What do you mean there re more fun loving people out there, make me get your well
oh okay ,,u fit teach me??fun loving people I meant,u can still meet the new friends,maybe in a joint,church,bus,flight,,,,school,hood,,,then get a side chick not girl friend make them no chop ur money finish
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by emkz: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

I did an illegal job and I got 500k the money I was paid this money, I paid my parents house rent gave my sister's money to buy cloth, gave my mum money to build his small to start her business, Then ....

Can you please give an insight to the nature of the illegal job you did?
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Biglittlelois(f): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Are you gay? Cos your story sounds gayish, why will two grown up guys hold themselves and cry like a baby because of friendship undecided

10 Likes

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Okeytus(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
after reading your story, your gender became confusing to me

4 Likes

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
drmikeadams:
oh okay ,,u fit teach me??fun loving people I meant,u can still meet the new friends,maybe in a joint,church,bus,flight,,,,school,hood,,,then get a side chick not girl friend make them no chop ur money finish

grin grin lol okay thank you... But I don't think I can make friends again, side chick hmm ok I will try,
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
emkz:

Can you please give an insight to the nature of the illegal job you did?
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Are you gay? Cos your story sounds gayish, why will two grown up guys hold themselves and cry like a baby because of friendship undecided

I am not a gay, we re not gay, I don't know what happened, honestly, but we cried....
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Okeytus:
after reading your story, your gender became confusing to me

Everything I said it's real.. Just need an advice. I am a male, I am not a gay , you guys shouldn't misunderstand me
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Philipmighty(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
op left for me you are just too weak and too emotional.
In all circumstances he is suppose to be the one begging you for forgiveness and for everything for bringing him to the level were he is now? my brother don't regret anything the heart of man they say is desperately wicked.
Anyway base on travelling run your own matter to SK if u feel u aren't comfortable with the so called dera
Remember your destiny and his is not same..

inshalla!!

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by emoboy4u: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
lol, two guys holding and crying. WTF 😂
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Fheelzz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Right from when i opened this thread i lnew something wasn't right

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Philipmighty:
op left for me you are just too weak and too emotional.
In all circumstances he is suppose to be the one begging you for forgiveness and for everything for bringing him to the level were he is now? my brother don't regret anything the heart of man they say is desperately wicked.
Anyway base on travelling run your own matter to SK if u feel u aren't comfortable with the so called dera
Remember your destiny and his is not same..

inshalla!!

Thank you for this comment! I really appreciate it bro.....
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
emoboy4u:
lol, two guys holding and crying. WTF 😂

It sounds weird... But it's true...
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fheelzz:
Right from when i opened this thread i lnew something wasn't right

shocked shocked grin grin wink what is that do you think....
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by joceey(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mr writer you better stop been too emotionally carried away, you didn't do wrong except smashing of the phone. Pls just try to avoid that guy he might later set you up with police or backstab you badly, just avoid him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Could My Girlfriend Be Lying?? / My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.