Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Two Sides To A Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Sides To A Story (871 Views)

Fifa Sides Nigeria, Spain In Anger / A Story For The Guys / Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Sides To A Story by femionasan(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2007
Her side of the story:

He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at a bar for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised. I don't remember doing anything to make him upset, but could tell there was something wrong.

The conversation was quite slow, so I thought we should go somewhere intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was still acting a bit funny. I was getting really worried: What did I do? Was it me or something else?

I asked him if he was upset with me, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because, you know, he didn't say it back or anything.

We finally got back home and I tried to get him to talk, but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I went to bed. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, we made love. But he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to confront him, but I just cried myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else.

His side of the story:

Played lousy today, shot 87, can't putt.
Felt kind of tired.
Got laid though.

(1) (Reply)

Criminal Lawyer / "dark In Here." / True Life Story Of A Dead Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.