Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" (4076 Views)

Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity / Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Axel1: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders, I'm having a very serious problem and it's about my penis.
It is very strong like a stick when erect and it's really affecting me so very negatively, when erect I feel some slight pains, just little pains. I'm not really bothered about that because I'm used to it already most expecially but my main problem right now is when I'm fully erect my penis is very strong like a stick and it's giving me injuries when penetrating.
I have only had 4 girlfriends all my life the first asked me "why is your penis strong like a stick" that's where I got my phrase from, by explaining its strong like a stick
My second girlfriend normally calls me "strong prick"

My last 3 girlfriends, including the first, second and third. I have always had serious and painful open sores all over my penis when I had sex with them. I feel sore all over my penis "fresh open sores" sometimes I bear the pains and continue having sex with her but after ejaculating I feels pains all over my penis, serious pains. And it would take weeks before the sore would eventually heal, i don't have herpes or any other sexually transmitted disease and infection.
My penis is very thin and I don't feel much friction when having sex, so I'm confused why I get injury on both corner of my dick while having sex, it's really frustrating. It's really so frustrating.

If anyone has any advise or solution, please let me know and I would follow up with the advise.
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Aboks(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Your case don pass egugun

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by austine4real(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Maybe u have ruptured some blood vessels/veins with excessive masturbat1ng

Konsut ur doctor for treatment

4 Likes

Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by linearity: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Until you fine a solution, please try to be using condom to protect you from STD.

I know you say, you don’t have any; but your open sores are serious invitation for problem.

5 Likes

Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Frankicent(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stick prick.

1 Like

Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stay away from buka before they use penis as firewood. Mr stick prick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Visit a doctor.
I also think you should always ensure the vagina is well lubricated for easier penetration, if your gf naturally has a dry vagina the she should purchase odourless vagina lubricants and use before sex and during sex when her vagina becomes dry. I'd also suggest you now have raw sex as it's dangerous because of the open sores, it'll expose you to diseases.
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Nazgul: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Tight Virginia is what causes sores nothing is wrong with your penis.

I remember one of my ex girlfriend I disvirgined anytime I have sex with her the cap of my penis would peel. Lots of sores cos of how tight she was.

When she gain admission and started cheating on me her vagina expanded and I stopped having those sores I knew she was cheating.

So nothing is wrong with the the problem is that the vagina you're fvcking is so tight and dry
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2020
You need a professional i.e. see a doctor or urologist. (Not pharmacists please). Forget shame or embarrassment, go now o.
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by frozen70(f): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Axel1:
Good evening Nairalanders, I'm having a very serious problem and it's about my penis.
It is very strong like a stick when erect and it's really affecting me so very negatively, when erect I feel some slight pains, just little pains. I'm not really bothered about that because I'm used to it already most expecially but my main problem right now is when I'm fully erect my penis is very strong like a stick and it's giving me injuries when penetrating.
I have only had 4 girlfriends all my life the first asked me "why is your penis strong like a stick" that's where I got my phrase from, by explaining its strong like a stick

The last girlfriend I had whenever I'm having sex with her I feel sore all over my penis "fresh open sores" sometimes I bear the pains and continue having sex with her but after ejaculating I feels pains all over my penis, serious pains. And it would take weeks before the sore would eventually heal, i don't have herpes or any other sexually transmitted disease and infection.
My penis is very thin and I don't feel much friction when having sex, so I'm confused why I get injury on both corner of my dick while having sex, it's really frustrating. It's really so frustrating.

If anyone has any advise or solution, please let me know and I would follow up with the advise.

Go the hospital and explain all these to a doctor

You can't be too sure that you don't have any infection
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by duduade: 4:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Na wa o

Wetin dey do everybody different o
This one is worried about his stick prrick
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by ikorodureporta: 4:11am On Nov 07, 2020
That one wey injure u last, shey teeth dey inbtwn her legs cheesy
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by proff010: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Tell her to shave, those hair hurt your penis
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Axel1: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin

Maybe u have ruptured some blood vessels/veins with excessive masturbat1ng

Konsut ur doctor for treatment

I really don't masturbate that often, that was my past life. But I do have a fleshlight and a semi flesh light that I'm using to masturbate and I really don't feel these soreness whenever I'm sexing my fleshlight or sex doll
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Axel1: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2020
linearity:
Until you fine a solution, please try to be using condom to protect you from STD.

I know you say, you don’t have any; but your open sores are serious invitation for problem.

You're very right sir, but i really don't likes using condom while having sex, i have had sex with many strangers I have met for the first time without condom, but i normally go for texts e.g hiv, hypatitis, syphillis, gonorrhea etc etc every two months. But I have none of these stds I mentioned above
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Axel1: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Visit a doctor.
I also think you should always ensure the vagina is well lubricated for easier penetration, if your gf naturally has a dry vagina the she should purchase odourless vagina lubricants and use before sex and during sex when her vagina becomes dry. I'd also suggest you now have raw sex as it's dangerous because of the open sores, it'll expose you to diseases.

My new girlfriend vagina is averagely wet whenever we are having sex, i would have thought the problem is coming from her but I have had same encounter with my past 3 girlfriends, i forgot to state that on the post I made. I have always had a sore penis after sex with them. I don't know if it's because of prolonged sex because I always use Samsu oil whenever I'm having a sex and it could make me stay longer for minutes and sometimes an hour
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Axel1: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2020
ikorodureporta:
That one wey injure u last, shey teeth dey inbtwn her legs cheesy

I would have really thought the problem is coming from her but I have had same encounter with my past 3 girlfriends, i forgot to state that on the post I made. I have always had a sore penis after sex with them.
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Axel1: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2020
proff010:
Tell her to shave, those hair hurt your penis

I would have really thought the problem is coming from her but I have had same encounter with my past 3 girlfriends, i forgot to state that on the original post I made. I have always had a sore penis after sex with them.
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by PAWG(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2020
You're not married, use condoms. When you marry allow your wife to grow some pussy hair, or shave cleanly, short pussy hair is sharp and can cause injuries
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by ashawopikin(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Axel1:

My last 3 girlfriends, including the first, second and third. I have always had serious and painful open sores all over my penis when I had sex with them. I feel sore all over my penis "fresh open sores" sometimes I bear the pains and continue having sex with her but after ejaculating I feels pains all over my penis, serious pains. And it would take weeks before the sore would eventually heal, i don't have herpes or any other sexually transmitted disease and infection.

your prick is not the problem, its their pussies
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by GerraMeh74(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2020
Double Wahala for who him Dick strong like stick oh.... Am sure our favorite Doctor will see this thread and attend to you. MR STRONG PRICK grin
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Axel1:

My new girlfriend vagina is averagely wet whenever we are having sex, i would have thought the problem is coming from her but I have had same encounter with my past 3 girlfriends, i forgot to state that on the post I made. I have always had a sore penis after sex with them. I don't know if it's because of prolonged sex because I always use Samsu oil whenever I'm having a sex and it could make me stay longer for minutes and sometimes an hour
Without this oil, how long would you last?
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by RealEzee(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Guess it's their pussies that's dry tho, cos a wet pussiii no fit give u such sores tho
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Aboks:
Your case don pass egugun
lol
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by 2cribz: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sore keh. U too dey mastubate. Unless those girls na ugly girls without lubrication and juciy pekus juice. Na dryness for dia stinky pekus all thru. no be only sore na silas. Excessive wanking and at the same time the wanking no make u release. U need help.
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by HomerTimpson: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Axel1:

samsu oil ? That shee scarse menh those days but wait,are you a footballer sir?
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wise guy wanna fool mumu babes wey dey nairaland wey like pweeque well well. Dem go come the spend their boyfriend money to chop him own deeq cheesy
Good advert my brother. Keep it up grin

1 Like

Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by HomerTimpson: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
2cribz:
Sore keh. U too dey mastubate. Unless those girls na ugly girls without lubrication and juciy pekus juice. Na dryness for dia stinky pekus all thru. no be only sore na silas. Excessive wanking and at the same time the wanking no make u release. U need help.
NAH?
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Johnnyboy6757(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Excessive internal heat.
Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by UDUJ(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nazgul:
Tight Virginia is what causes sores nothing is wrong with your penis.

I remember one of my ex girlfriend I disvirgined anytime I have sex with her the cap of my penis would peel. Lots of sores cos of how tight she was.

When she gain admission and started cheating on me her vagina expanded and I stopped having those sores I knew she was cheating.

So nothing is wrong with the the problem is that the vagina you're fvcking is so tight and dry

The boldfaced got me rolling on the floor laughing cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
This sounds like gonorrhoea. It may be something else but please have it checked and be more careful

Axel1:

Re: Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" by Aboks(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Axel1:

I really don't masturbate that often, that was my past life. But I do have a fleshlight and a semi flesh light that I'm using to masturbate and I really don't feel these soreness whenever I'm sexing my fleshlight or sex doll

Tell your babe to shave her pubic hair, hair also can cause pain to the penis

it can cause tear on your penis

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady's Big Breasts Pop Out As She Dances Seductively In A Party / She Sent Me This Yesterday. / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.