Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) (7340 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by stephenduru: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2021
A young man has caused a stir on social media after he proposed marriage to his girlfriend in the most unusual way.

The lover boy rolled on the floor in panic and the girlfriend was in a state of confusion as she tried to figure out what was wrong with her man.

With his girlfriend’s help and that of others as they tried to lift him up, the young man hopped on one knee with an engagement ring in his hand.
The girlfriend who was stunned by his display and outstanding style of popping the question, excitedly said ‘YES’ to him as she took the ring.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2021/04/see-way-this-man-proposed-to-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by iampeterben(m): 6:41am On Apr 23, 2021
Come try am for Ajegunle... Dem beat madness comot from your head.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Cousin9999: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Umm, no. lol He should have came up with something better.

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2021
lipsrsealed

He just showed the whole world the kinda unique SIMP that he is..

Honestly,I don't see myself begging for a woman's hand in marriage........It's either I impregnate you and you decide,by bringing your parents to my door step..Or I sit down and propose to you while you're on your feet...Then,I may ask you,which may also be under probability--"afa, your mind don dey,yes or no"

N.B:::You don't win a woman's heart by displaying such useless skits...Woman wey like you,na she go dey ask you when you go take go see her parents codedly

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by tosik(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2021
chai just because he want a problem to accept him....this life get as he be..

9 Likes

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2021
This one is not fit to be call a man....

Imagine just because you want to propose to a problem/liability you're feigning abi na acting sef

Some people MUMU you no fit see am buy for market cos e dey costly.

I swear if this guy na my friend na to just dey greet each other from afar because this one no fear woman and I fear who no fear women

God grant him some sense pls, as he doesn't have COMMON SENSE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Gofwane(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2021
The guy need better koboko

6 Likes

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 23, 2021
D way simps come plenty these days eh. Dat man is not fit to be someone's son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2021
The girlfriend who was stunned by his display and outstanding style of popping the question, excitedly said ‘YES’ to him as she took the ring.
Ehn Ehn.....
We go love ooo,
Love wantintin..... grin cheesy wink

Ehn Ehn......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by SavageResponse(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2021
These public proposals only end up putting pressure on the lady to accept angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by ictjobber: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Creativity = 0
Stupidity = 100

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by TheUndercover: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Another simp have been trapped. SMH. When a woman is in love, she loves with only her heart; but when a man is in love, he loves with both his heart and brain.

A man in love is more likely to make decisions that will drastically change the course of his life than a woman in love. Men love with everything they have, this is why they are likely to exhibit suicide behaviour when things go wrong.

Sometimes I find it amusing when men go through stuffs like this in the name of proposal. I don't understand. You want to add a burden to your life and you're happy rolling on the floor or are you happy because she said yes? Men who know their worth don't go through this.

For a high value man, its always the women that proposes and he decides whether to dispose or not, not the other way round.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by freeman5050: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

He just showed the whole world the kinda unique SIMP that he is..

Honestly,I don't see myself begging for a woman's hand in marriage........It's either I impregnate you and you decide,by bringing your parents to my door step..Or I sit down and propose to you while you're on your feet...Then,I may ask you,which may also be under probability--"afa, your mind don dey,yes or no"

N.B:::You don't win a woman's heart by displaying such useless skits...Woman wey like you,na she go dey ask you when you go take go see her parents codedly

Thank you, you made my day with laughter

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Every single day in Nigeria breads a new type of rare madness.congrats to them though
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Chimeluv(f): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Too much drama angry
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Matheusmartin: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2021
Why is the idiot rolling on the ground??.

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations to him,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Ephraimryder(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2021
SIMP spotted. Them don use pussy tie this one destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by T0BY(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2021
Nigga just kneel down dey beg wahala to enter em life.. shakes head

3 Likes

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Simpism is a very deadly disorder. I pity his parents, his father in particular to whom he has brought huge shame.

3 Likes

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by BiniSupremacist: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Imigine going this length to buy problem

Na dis kind guy shout pass if dem ask am to buy pampers

3 Likes

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by majamajic(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2021
This girl don reach to turn eba ?

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Dreyton36: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Mature simp sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2021
Most times it seems they're just tryna cow the girl into a corner where her saying no would seem socially out of place.. It's very try hard.
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by SoftP(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2021
He is a dirty boy

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Disgracing yourself because you want to propose to your girlfriend

The guy is not even serious self see him looking at the camera simpishly as he proposes grin
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Aflix(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Super dumb. But instead of being angry and running down to put juju on the exact spot he rolled; I won't do that. I will instead put on my Agbada, wear my #3000 shoe, I will shake my agbalumo head and I will rejoice because I know one SIMP is gone. I would have worn my #2500 shoe, but I'm so happy that I will wear the #3000 own.
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Aflix(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2021
This girl be like " na bro Emeka de mumu like this"

4 Likes

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by OKOATA(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2021
So you had to get your clothes dirty cos you wanna propose to a lady. I have continually said it, any man that kneels and propose to a lady is a big time SIMP. This is the type that will be crying on his wedding day like a baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Highter1(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2021
i troway salute oo...but una dey regard woman has problem..una don frget sey na dem make ds life worth living sha. or can u do it alone. even let sey u were not born by one.i came in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. / She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) / Lady Who Is A Tatoo Addict Spent £20,000 On Over 100 Tattoos, Piercing (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.