Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? (11450 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by lensdam(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2018
kingphilip:
the potency of any type of medication whether herbs or drugs is in the believe on the one taking it

if you believe say you no go well for any drug, take am for donkey years even if e work for everybody, e no go work for you

what of tramadol?
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Mpanyi: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Please do something about your English first so people can understand what you're blabbing about. Again, you can use broken english. It's sort of our lingua franca.
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by AleAirHub(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2018
I have personal reduce my intake of English drugs to 5% while 95% of my intake is now herbs & I'm very glad that I made such decision because it has help my system to reduce those bad side effect toxic in my body.

For example; I'm currently taking pawpaw leaf extracted juice to flush my body system from any form of typhoid fever & other sicknesses , it work for me like MAGIC grin

White drugs will only reduce the effect of sickness & have chancing of coming back BUT try Herbs the rest will be history
Thunderstorms fire White powder tablets called drugs angry angry angry
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Kennedy94(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2018
he made everything good
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Adekdammy: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2018
No Nigerian pastor will tell you don't use herb except those who paul referred to letter killeth....
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
christians can use poison. It will do the world good.

can you tell me those things exactly you despise in Christianity. please, I didnt say christians. thanks.
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by killuminati(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
christians can use poison. It will do the world good.
Pagan. Boss, it's been long o. How u deyy??
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Reeberry: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Nonsense question. What is forbidden for Christians to take herbal medicines?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by GOODIDEA: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Dadadavid12:
Many Christians today did not believed in herb. They always says blood of Jesus is enough to heal them. My question
1. Who created the Herbs?
2. why did the herbs created ?
3. Is it a sin if Christian takes the herbs ?

Some pastors says it is not good to tell their members to take herbs while they took the herbs secret in their own house. why is it like that ?
This is a story of a pastor who has a member that is going through pains because her baby was seriously ill and she took her baby to her pastor, her pastor pray and prayed but no solution the pastor also read some psalms, burnt it and mixed it with pap for the child but nothing works.
A man came and saw the baby and said this sickness is from the womb that the baby ate hair when he was in the womb. So the man recommended herbs for the baby and the hair which was inside the baby was out through the man simple incantations. now the baby is alive.
please my people contribute to this topic.
pastors are taking herbs privately but they don't want to tell their members when they need help when sick. They said they don't want their members to call them herbalist ...
please contribute .......
Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves 'll not wither, and their fruits 'll not fail. They 'll bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruits 'll be for food, and their leaves for medicine( Ezekiel 47:12
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by 11doubledee: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2018
vaxx:
Most medicine are originally from herbs". Authough they are some from animal and mineral sources as well.

Infact drugs such (aspirin, Morphium, Tamoxifen, Vin­cris­tin, etc.) were originally derived from botanical material.and therefore herbs. Any pastors warnning his members not to take herbs is only acting stupid ( i am not sorry for my choice of word)
You're very right.But on the choice of (some of) words,i'm sorry on your behalf
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by rusher14: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Why not lay down and die?

Keep asking stupid questions.

Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2018
Dadadavid12:
Many Christians today did not believed in herb. They always says blood of Jesus is enough to heal them. My question
1. Who created the Herbs?
2. why did the herbs created ?
3. Is it a sin if Christian takes the herbs ?

Some pastors says it is not good to tell their members to take herbs while they took the herbs secret in their own house. why is it like that ?
This is a story of a pastor who has a member that is going through pains because her baby was seriously ill and she took her baby to her pastor, her pastor pray and prayed but no solution the pastor also read some psalms, burnt it and mixed it with pap for the child but nothing works.
A man came and saw the baby and said this sickness is from the womb that the baby ate hair when he was in the womb. So the man recommended herbs for the baby and the hair which was inside the baby was out through the man simple incantations. now the baby is alive.
please my people contribute to this topic.
pastors are taking herbs privately but they don't want to tell their members when they need help when sick. They said they don't want their members to call them herbalist ...
please contribute .......

Taking herbs is good, Nothing is wrong in taking herbs but taking herbs that you need to recite incantation to like the one you described is wrong. Incantations is summoning spiritual powers to make the herbs potent which of course is not the spirit of God.

So as a Christian I take herbs but once you have recited incantation on it, I won't take it. That is corningly relying on satanic powers to be healed.
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2018
koolaid87:

Herbalist is herbalist. They don't hide under any herbs whatsoever.

Good one contributes his profession to the well-being of the society and nothing is wrong with that.

Most of the best brain in the world that invented series of innovations are either Satanist or in an occultic group worshipping whatever that suits them, Does that stop you or your pastor from using their innovations??

Be real with yourself and don't be dogmatic and don't be eager to tarnish our traditional gifts from the almighty

Peace
Idolatry is the key thing there. Their consequences for a Christian to be involved in it especially if they are aware. Wetin u non know non go kill you
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by ewizard1: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
kingphilip:
the potency of any type of medication whether herbs or drugs is in the believe on the one taking it

if you believe say you no go well for any drug, take am for donkey years even if e work for everybody, e no go work for you
Lolz, I don't agree with this. Every herb that cures a particular ailment does not need believe to work.

It's like saying "if person point gun shoot your head, if you believe say you no go die, you no go die!"

Oga! try that with 10 different samples, all of them will die!!!

#yenyenyen
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by gidimafia: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2018
Me i did not know there are so many herbalist on nairaland untill now..see as them just take their time explain herb...hail botany students
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by okwabayi(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Christianity is always against anything African in nature. It is a known fact African medicine lies in the root of mixing herbs. As such no true Christian should indulge in agbo drinking or things of the sort.
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by okwabayi(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2018
gidimafia:
Me i did not know there are so many herbalist on nairaland untill now..see as them just take their time explain herb...hail botany students
Most of the users here fall under the age of 17 - 28 so it's not surprising. Those are the ages of university students in this country.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
GOD CREATED THEM FOR HEALING AND SUSTAINING LIVES.
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by kingphilip(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
sacajawea:

You are a Bastard and A Scammer. Trust me You will die Young from a Terminal Illness let's bet
oga hope you well sha

abi you need some herbs??

wetin i do you abi you see me for dream??
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Jamesayo: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is no question to deliberate. As long as it is natural herb, nothing should question it. When some secret stuffs are being added, then Christians should watch it. All veges at herbs. Lack of knowledge, understanding and wisdom will not kill some Christians...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Nostradamus: 2:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Herbs is quite good but the lack of dosage and the often dirty way it's been packaged is scary...
The highly effective african voodoo is not scary itself but the practitioners mostly use it for evil.
Re: Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? by Ndipe(m): 2:54am On Nov 04, 2018
Nothing wrong with Christians taking herbs as long as they havent been used for incantations. Now, what of marijuana leaves?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire / How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? / God Told Me To Tell You This Or That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.