Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (23541 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by CheapDataGuy: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Justine2Sweet: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
oh
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by punisha: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
OP's own is hands, legs and almost every other part of her body.

Don't ask me how I know this.

I have told her occasionally that her emotions make it worse. Learn to do yoga it will give u inner breeze.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by MrJunior017(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Try and be putting your hands in the pocket when walking, i was also a victim
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by boxypane(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
When it stops after a while, don't come and complain to us that it is dry again o...

3 Likes

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by seyema(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
OK

Original class 10 mixza memory card for sale

32gb = ₦3000
16gb = ₦2500
8gb = ₦2000

WhatsApp/call on 07033278354 
All the price here are non negotiable.

https://www.nairaland.com/4751856/mixza-memory-card-sale#72414240
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Dollypizzle13(f): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
I guess it has to do with salt or salty foods. pleaseee I need the link to the nairaland app.

2 Likes

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by kaslaw: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
A female friend of mine in school was also pass through this even on her feet, she always has hankie to dry it up. Just take your mind off it and it will definitely stop

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diso60090:

Microwave dey work � without light? because no light since 2015

Oh I forget self

I think say na Ghana I still dey
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Effects of fingering
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by jericco1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
rosebuzz:
My palm are so strong dat you will think in my previous life I was a bricklayer
it's nature don't kill yourself
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by stacyadams: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mine dey start during harmattan,both hands b feet

2 Likes

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Ayaobax: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
My sis palms too is like that and that salt is what she was told to go off with she gat no worries hoping it will stop one day

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by TissuePaper: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
I think your Village People are parboiling your destiny
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Omojolaray(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
liverpudian9:

its nature, forget about that you just have to live with that for the rest of your life, as i dey type dis comment my palms is sweating, so we are in this together don't feel you are the only one
I know the feeling

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Omuneizzy6(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Is not a sickness its just a sign that you are still living

2 Likes

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Icon79(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
So there's an app for nairaland now, huh?

Wow. You guys 'ave gone nuclear, yo grin

O pari

Dollypizzle13:
I guess it has to do with salt or salty foods.
pleaseee I need the link to the nairaland app.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Joshrob(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
mytime24:
Put ur hands inside mix cement in d mornin
For 1hour angry
Thank me later grin

Shey you know you're a fool ba..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Diso60090(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Oh I forget self

I think say na Ghana I still dey

You leave GRA come ajegule

Welcome home �
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

don't worry it will eventually stop, was a victim too.
how did u do it? I was told same while I was still in primary school. over 14yrs now and it's still same. especially when I am tensed

3 Likes

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by anytexy: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
My own dry help please..
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Krak:

Thats Hyperhidrosis, I also suffer same and I no longer worry about it. You cant consciously stop, just learn how to live with it.
finally...someone with brains..I'm in my 30s and i have had it all my life...Infact it doesn't matter anymore..Everyone around me knows...You can control it until u are anxiousness,excited,worried,eager..Angry or in a rush..Etc..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
falcon01:
Wooo soft hands tongue
exactly. is that d reason?
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Priceyk:
Good afternoon house, please am always sweating on palms, I was told not to consume too much salt and I have strictly adhere to it. It is really becoming embarrassing..

Do you sweat on your yansh too?
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by SirBunky85(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Priceyk:
Good afternoon house, please am always sweating on palms, I was told not to consume too much salt and I have strictly adhere to it. It is really becoming embarrassing..
I also sweat profusely both on both my hands and feet
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diso60090:

You leave GRA come ajegule

Welcome home �

Hehehehehe baba first timer in GH no easy oh
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Sigmabond(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
It's a big lie. My palms are wet even as I am typing this post and I am not nervous. Underlying factor not yet known.

geekybabe:
Stop be anxious
Anxiety and nervousness causes sweaty palms too. Stop stressing and try to take your mind off it.

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
gloria34:
how did u do it? I was told same while I was still in primary school. over 14yrs now and it's still same. especially when I am tensed
Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis, is an embarrassing condition that affects millions of Americans. Although it's not medically dangerous, hyperhidrosis can seriously interfere with work, love, and play. Most people with hyperhidrosis have never seen a doctor about their condition.Jul 24, 2018
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by websiteguru30: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Just remove your mind from it! I am a victim of sweat palm too for both my feets and toes...it is your gene.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by mytime24(f): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Joshrob:

Shey you know you're a fool ba..
thank u, mr wisdom angry
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by meobizy(f): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
It is not possible without radical medical centric-procedures. Enjoy your gift, only a few people can do this.

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by nabegibeg: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
I think your Village People are parboiling your destiny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Неаlth Міstаkеs Тhаt Моst Реорlе Маkе / 221 New COVID-19 Cases, 317 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 26 - (3156 Tested) / JOHESU Issues Fifteen Days Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.