Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (23843 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Please Help ! I'm Sweating On My Leg And Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by shady2royce(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
liverpudian9:

its nature, forget about that you just have to live with that for the rest of your life, as i dey type dis comment my palms is sweating, so we are in this together don't feel you are the only one

I'm a victim too but when I complained to my doctor, I did some tests and I was told to reduce my sugar intake. Though I still sweat but it has reduced compared to 4-5 years ago. Those times I can't shake hands for long, I'm always on socks too angry

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by olamakinde(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
mytime24:
Put ur hands inside mix cement in d mornin
For 1hour angry
Thank me later grin
Haba aunty
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Lankaline(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
This thing dey happen to me naa,but never for once have i been bodered about it,it happens to my bro too,mine uaed to be palm and foot,now,na only palm,and thats occasionally
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by bettercreature(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
you didn't type this grin
Lol i think it’s the remedy! Oyin how’s going it’s been long.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Gideon20(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Priceyk:
Good afternoon house, please am always sweating on palms, I was told not to consume too much salt and I have strictly adhere to it. It is really becoming embarrassing..
same here both palms and feets. its hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by omooba969(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
highchief1:
that means ur Toto go Dey smell

Show some respect abeg.

cc Priceyk

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by PANANDOPO: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buy sweat blocker hand and feet $14.99 FROM AMAZON
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by jrusky(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diso60090:

Microwave dey work � without light? because no light since 2015

Hahaha hahaha funny you. All power plant has gone lifeless like the lifeless apc president.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
rosebuzz:
My palm are so strong dat you will think in my previous life I was a bricklayer

I laugh oo
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Baroba(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
It's a medical condition, if you have the money go for laser treatment, as long as the sweat glands are still active it will continue.. The only way is to destroy them with laser..

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by shady2royce(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Tolubory:
Its 2 things that are involved, HEREDITARY AND TOO MUCH SALT CONSUMPTION.

Hyperhidrosis have nothing to do with salt consumption oga. I was told so, I reduced salt intake nothing happens. Its just natural jawe

4 Likes

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by aldexrio(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
My own problem is very rough and hard palm. How can i soften it? l need your help.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Priceyk(f): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thanks to everyone for your advice, I really appreciate...
Seriously I didn't really take it as something serious until last month, am an apprentice learning how to sew, you have to see the way my boss shout at me anytime he gives me clothes to see, cos am always messing up the clothes, even after washing my hands with soap and water before sewing....

4 Likes

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by omooba969(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Baroba:
It's a medical condition, if you have the money go for laser treatment, as long as the sweat glands are still active it will continue.. The only way is to destroy them with laser..

But as humans we need to be sweating coz it's one of the ways we cool our bodies.

Have you tried to explore the disadvantages/adverse effect of such intervention?
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Priceyk(f): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
[Howquote author=ct2 post=72622351]keep them dry[/quote]
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by vhykeeytor(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
OP, what you are experiencing is only natural but i would recommend our tender care product and other natural tips for 80% reduction.

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by omooba969(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Priceyk:
Thanks to everyone for your advice, I really appreciate...
Seriously I didn't really take it as something serious until last month, am an apprentice learning how to sew, you have to see the way my boss shout at me anytime he gives me clothes to see, cos am always messing up the clothes, even after washing my hands with soap and water before sewing....

I feel you .....Sad. sad

2 Likes

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Saff(f): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by fmorrah(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Priceyk:
Good afternoon house, please am always sweating on palms, I was told not to consume too much salt and I have strictly adhere to it. It is really becoming embarrassing..
stop eating too much salt

1 Like

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by vhykeeytor(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
aldexrio:
My own problem is very rough and hard palm. How can i soften it? l need your help.

i would recommend our tender care product and other natural tips for soft palm.

Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Dafreeguy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
estolaB:
Come on be grateful to God who gave u a soft palm, on like me dat needto moisturizer my palm to be soft

u do carry concrete abi� lol
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Priceyk(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yes I get anxious sometimes, but it last for a very long time
drskyfly007:
Do you experience anxiety that is persistent?..
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by omooba969(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
aldexrio:

To tear the NL MODs slap go just dey hungry you. grin
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Dafreeguy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
rosebuzz:

previous life ke? abi did u re-incarnate?
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by folake4u(f): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
rosebuzz:

Same here!

People beg me not to slap them sef grin
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Joe4real701(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rob powder
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by omogerohprecious(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Op, i read your post and all i can do is laugh.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by omogerohprecious(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Op, i read your post and all i can do is laugh. i sweat on my palm and feet most times even now.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Oyindidi(f): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
bettercreature:
Lol i think it’s the remedy! Oyin how’s going it’s been long.
I'm fine dear
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by Gboom: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
gloria34:
how did u do it? I was told same while I was still in primary school. over 14yrs now and it's still same. especially when I am tensed

Don't bother yourself, as you are growing it will eventually go.

I had the experience from my primary school till early stage of tertiary institution.
Re: Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? by highchief1: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
omooba969:

Show some respect abeg.

cc Priceyk
shut up I’m a medical doctor if your hand swaeaths ur Toto must smell they go together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Contracted HIV 1st Time I Stepped Outside Of My Marriage - Man Says (video) / Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police / Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.