Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists (9174 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by WisdomFlakes: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2018
You go, girl!
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by patrickmuf(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Madam Oby, the millions of Nigerians who live in abject poverty you're talking about are foolish, they'd rather vote for those who have impoverished them. A sad situation.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Codes151(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2018
See this one that was used and abandoned by APC
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by emmasege: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2018
I would have expected this woman to remain in the PDP and possibly clinch the VP's ticket. But she's too ambitious and her inordinate ambition knows no bound. Her type definitely will not submit to her hubby at home.

Oby, in case you are reading this: Be it known unto you that you can't even garner 100,000 votes from your south east region.

The race is between Atiku and the Daura Dull.ard, and those of us who want an end to this insensitive government have OBIdiently ATIKUlated.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by kenchizzy(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Felixalex:
Naso! Well I don't blame her, even Osasuna would say they are in the Copa del Rey race to win it..

grin grin grin
LMAO #i'mdeadwithlaugh

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by NonsoWow: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2018
Those asking her why she wants to split PDP votes should also ask PDP why they want to split her votes. Afterall, intellectually and otherwise, is Atiku a better candidate than she is?

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by RMU: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2018
Go and sit down oga, Is Allison Madueke not a woman? Do you know how much she has stollen and runaway?
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by codedguy1(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Alzirida:
This woman will not get a million vote.
Even those Chibok community will not vote for her

Please be realistic! Where she wan see 5,000 votes?
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by uchwar1: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Alzirida:
This woman will not get a million vote.
Even those Chibok community will not vote for her
a million vote? she can't get up to 200000 votes. the only that can vote her are: church members, few kinsmen and one or two Chibok girls' mothers

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by pword: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
Those asking her why she wants to split PDP votes should also ask PDP why they want to split her votes. Afterall, intellectually and otherwise, is Atiku a better candidate than she is?

when wise people talk you know, forget all those e-warriors which hunger has formatted thier brain. They all want to be free but when freedom come to thier do stop they will not know.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by israelmao(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Oby,I like your courage and also understand you have workable plans but may I tell you this hardest truth,you can try another time because you cannot win in 2019!
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by okonyia(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Ezekwesili is a joke and no one should take her serious. What has she contributed to her constituency or her Village. All she does is going about talking like a market woman.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by KanwuliaExtra: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2018
All the best sister! wink
If I did not know any better, I would say you have run out of money to buy some “MAXI pads” for ya “MINI periods”! grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by opribo(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2018
What have her the audacity yo contest, is it because APC dumped her after helping them to win in 2015 using BBOG.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by dochenaj: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Your plans won't work. We know you working for APC to split south east votes..

Enemy of progress.
Does South East know who she is? She is just going to get her family and kindred votes and that's all.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by dochenaj: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
israelmao:
Oby,I like your courage and also understand you have workable plans but may I tell you this hardest truth,you can try another time because you cannot win in 2019!
Be realistic, she can't win ever. Not unless the political system is restructured.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by spiralwedge(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
are you serious?

madam with all due respect, you and the likes of sowore are in the race to split votes. i am 100% sure that you can't even come 5th in the race let alone winning the race.

Smh... See your life. She has my vote any day any time.

Why a sensible sane young person like you would vote for +70 year old PMB or Atiku with questionable leadership past over a young educated well exposed intelligent woman beats me.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by suremanpatriot: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2018
...this obasanjo woman should go and rest,and stop wasting money wey she suppose giv her community chop well undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Congress: Shekaru, Others Conduct Parallel Congresses In Kano / Nigeria: The Condition Of Public Schools / Nigerian Economy To Overtake UK, France By 2050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.