Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) (46881 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
see evil of the high order,I can't just concluded that the woman did it cos the news does not specify the witness that saw it happened
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by nazablossom(f): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
In a developed country, a serious investigation will be carried out to ascertain the actual cause of this inhumane act. That's why I love watching CBS Reality.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by MPESA(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oyimzy:

I went to the house, and according to wat people around said

They said the woman stabbed the husband to death while there were arguing in front of the children,
So she probably killed d children too so as to cover up for her crime

And she also killed herself in d fear of going to jail before the neighbors broke down the door.

Guy this story doesn't add up , how can she kill her children to cover up and still kill herself.
She either kill her husband and herself not to kill her children .
There's more to this story .
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by MPESA(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
emmykey0128:
How did she overpowered the mumu man,she was stabbing the husband and the kids sat down looking until she came to kill them one by one and kill herself too abi?d story get kleg jare

NA so they never talk wetin happened maybe they were even murdered.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sad shii
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Twoclans(f): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
The biggest thing that annoys me in this country is our level of investigation.

No forensic, No database, absolutely nothing.

This could be a murder case.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
I blame the husband. He knew he married an insane woman
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
I fair womens
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by baratech: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Benue again!
Buhari why!!!!
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Proof of Demonic possession... The Conjuring 2 explains better
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Something is not adding up here!

Who saw her committing the murder
Honestly
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by AleksAndria: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Take a look at the first picture, Why would she be naked?
Her Trousers(most likely) on the floor beside her. No one noticed this?

She didn't have to take them off in order to commit suicide now, did she?

Someone else probably murdered the family first then proceeded to rape the woman( I see no reason why she'd be unclothed at her lower body). It's most certainly a Murder case.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Suicide indeed, dats d work of an experience assassin...we av dem all over tiv espiacially in undecided gboko axis
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
sure not a staged homicide shocked
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Justinlean02:
Proof of Demonic possession...
The Conjuring 2 explains better
mtcheww ...myopic mind, dis is a killer's smallest tactics
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by urchcherry(f): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
fykes:
I don't believe this. ...theres more to the story... The scene look staged
this not staged am in benue state, it is true happened close to my house.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by movetoca: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jesus Christ. I am short of words.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:
How can a mother kill her own kids after killing her husband. Entire family gone. Police should also check the possibilty of them murdered by other peole.

I suspect they were killed by someone else
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Cindy08: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Donald3d:
undecided

All I can think about is how those poor kids begged for their lives, the fear in their eyes .O God !
I wanted to defend the mother and say maybe it was an outsider that did it
But on close inspection, she died in a different way, her body is not really bloody.
Did she kill them and poison herself ?
The husband and children were killed in a similar way.
But why would she do that ?.No matter how crazy someone is, there is always a motive .
How was she able to overpower the man and kill the kids
Did the mother kill him first , before killing the kids
Didnt neighbours hear screams ?
There is no way all these happened without them screaming .
What if someone came in killed the man, killed the kids , then raped the wife and killed her differently to make it look like she did it all
Why are all the kids naked
Why is the wife also semi naked
Were the kids killed while they were sleeping taking a closer look at their positions ?
Naija police wont do any investigation , to prevent situations like this next time .They would conclude as usual "shebi dem don die ".
This is why evil keeps re-occuring, because we assume when people die, they have died and we should just let it go, and let God take control
I am a Christian, but always letting God "take control" is just plain foolish
Faith without works is dead......Let me leave the sermon for another day
Nigeria is a failed country, you know why ?, because we bask and are so content with nonchalance and mediocrity ..This is not even about the government, it about everybody collectively.We are quick to just look at the surface and never want to pry deeper.We just accept things the way they are....We never want to challenge or try to change the status quo
This is so sad cry cry
the best comment in this thread so far
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by abeliver: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Let's just blame Buhari... I would say the devil,but he's too busy cutting my bet9ja ticket
cool
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by chosky2589(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Am very sure de woman is from River Benue
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na who come go censor the pictures self
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Have come to realized that committing suicide is a cowardice and selfish act
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
MetroVillaZone:
Mr. Nicholas Adetsav and his three Children have been killed by his wife in Benue, she also killed herself after damaging the husbands car.

Reasons to why she slaughtered her family are yet to be known.

Details will be updated.

https://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/11/photos-wife-slaughters-husband-and-3-kids-in-benue.html

see her burnt bleached leg
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Diamond23(f): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
This story is hard to believe, a proper investigation should be conducted.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by olaolutreasure(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Primusinterpares:
The wickedness of man.

Story not adding up...

proper investigation Should be carried out...
Autopsy should be carried on the bodies...
finger prints scan, last call history of the calls made by the dieseased, Neighborhood investigated properly...

Don't just tell us a mother killed her full family and herself... it just don't add up cause the truth is not in the equation.
You've been watching too much of detective movies

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by seguntijan(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
I am tired of this generation of -Engagement shoot -Pre wedding shoot -Wedding shoot -Honeymoon Shoot -Pregnancy Shoot -Delivery Shoot And after some years you shoot each other. It seems the essence most people get married now is for shooting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
fykes:
just fear women
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
emmykey0128:
How did she overpowered the mumu man,she was stabbing the husband and the kids sat down looking until she came to kill them one by one and kill herself too abi?d story get kleg jare
is possible she tried to cover up.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by adecz: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
The helpless children .... ahhhh!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
fykes:
your head they there its what i have been telling everyone since morning its close to my area in makurdi it happend around 10pm or so thats when my guy contacted me police no greey make we see the stuff but it looked badooish because there was a pistle used in the act inside the room
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

Not nuts my brother I don't blame women that kill their husbands because many men are abusive. I have seen an abusive man.

Mynd44 lalasticlala pls I can't create a new thread since 3 day now
Am sure d children were also abusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.