Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) (46877 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by FiftyFifty(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
The God forsaken Benue and bad news are like:

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Benue with bad news 5&6
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
women are something else..
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by 900warriorz: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Blackfire:
Angel abeg blow the trumpet na
ever seen black fire before?
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Damibiz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bosz why na,it happened at katsina ala street here in Makurdi,that is the woman's habit
fykes:
I don't believe this. ...theres more to the story... The scene look staged
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by xeros20(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
MPESA:

You make a valid point.
I witness the scene. The news is true.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
hmmmmm, some women are dangerous, that's why one has to shine his eyes before saying i do.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

Not nuts my brother I don't blame women that kill their husbands because many men are abusive. I have seen an abusive man.

Mynd44 lalasticlala pls I can't create a new thread since 3 day now

Are you kidding me?? You don't blame murderers? I know a lot of men are abusive but before he kills you, I believe you have the strength to walk away from an abusive relationship. There is no moral justification for murder dude. Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Enough6000(f): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmmmmm wonders shall never end
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by MPESA(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
xeros20:
I witness the scene. The news is true.

NWAOOOO , na wetin self ? I don dhey fear for this life.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:
How can a mother kill her own kids after killing her husband. Entire family gone. Police should also check the possibilty of them murdered by other peole.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Osumaadura(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
village people are involve
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
An assassins must have wipe them forensic shld check her nether region penestration & possible but do we have functional forensic in 9ja?
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by AskProf: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oyimzy:

I went to the house, and according to wat people around said

They said the woman stabbed the husband to death while there were arguing in front of the children,
So she probably killed d children too so as to cover up for her crime

And she also killed herself in d fear of going to jail before the neighbors broke down the door.

Speechless!
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Talknochip(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
The Insanity clock has been set 500 years backward around the world but its 5000 years back in Nigeria! RIP to the dead
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by berty4real(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oh dear!!!
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by fykes(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Damibiz:
Bosz why na,it happened at katsina ala street here in Makurdi,that is the woman's habit
A woman who is mentally stable, slashed the throat of that 7 or 6years old girl, killed two other kids and slashed her husband's throat, then killed herself as well... No noise, no anger, no crying
What did she kill herself with?

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
olaolutreasure:

You've been watching too much of detective movies
she bath the children and kill them silently then called the husband the man works with medium security prisons makurdi so when the man came back the room was dark so he went in and was attacked with a pistle used for pounding pepper after knocking the man out she came out and started hitting the car with the pistle smashing the windscreen when the neibours tried to intervene she ran inside the room and locked it behind her so why she killed herself was because she know that the neibours might call the police and they did so she killed herself in the bedroom when the door was forced open thats when the police arrived and there was loud music in the room so we all saw their lifes body the police took them away last night and no tennant agree to give account of the incidence to the police
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Damibiz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
She stabbed herself on the neck....i went there yesterday......no be today dat woman get troblem like craz
fykes:

A woman who is mentally stable, slashed the throat of that 7 or 6years old girl, killed two other kids and slashed her husband's throat, then killed herself as well... No noise, no anger, no crying
What did she kill herself with?
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
headbasher96:
she bath the children and kill them silently then called the husband the man works with medium security prisons makurdi so when the man came back the room was dark so he went in and was attacked with a pistle used for pounding pepper after knocking the man out she came out and started hitting the car with the pistle smashing the windscreen when the neibours tried to intervene she ran inside the room and locked it behind her so why she killed herself was because she know that the neibours might call the police and they did so she killed herself in the bedroom when the door was forced open thats when the police arrived and there was loud music in the room so we all saw their lifes body the police took them away last night and no tennant agree to give account of the incidence to the police
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
shocked shocked
Damibiz:
She stabbed herself on the neck....i went there yesterday......no be today dat woman get troblem like craz
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
headbasher96:
your head they there its what i have been telling everyone since morning its close to my area in makurdi it happend around 10pm or so thats when my guy contacted me police no greey make we see the stuff but it looked badooish because there was a pistle used in the act inside the room

nawa o..what area of makurdi did this happen?
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by engrelvis(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:
How can a mother kill her own kids after killing her husband. Entire family gone. Police should also check the possibilty of them murdered by other peole.
she is either mentally unstable or depressed!
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by Bamangan: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
The evil that women do
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by BETIKS(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
I honestly do not believe the story. She overpowered her husband and slaughtered all her kids? I doubt that.

I think it's a case of viscous attack by assassins, they killed the husband and the kids then probably strangled the woman to make it look as if she did it and then committed suicide, that looks to me like what happened. The case should be seriously investigated, and it's unfortunate that we are still way backwards in terms of forensics, if not the killers would be caught soon enough.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by soliddust2020: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
engrelvis:
she is either mentally unstable or depressed!

May be she is. Police really need to check for all possibilties.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by bmos(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Blackfire:

Are you ready if the trumpet should sound? Abeg me never ready o
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by bmos(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Blackfire:

You don ready for the trumpet sound? Abeg me i never ready o. No come panic son of man for this hot afternoon abeg.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by engrelvis(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:

May be she is. Police really need to check for all possibilties.
Na d children death pain me pass.y dnt she kill herself alone?she is demonically possess .
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by kokostick(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
fykes:
I don't believe this. ...theres more to the story... The scene look staged
it's not staged.. I live in makurdi iT occured yesterday night by 10pm thereabouts... Vandekia street high level
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
piagetskinner:

nawa o..what area of makurdi did this happen?
around vandeikya street opposite nkst idye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered / 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.