Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome (51091 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by sevo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nigg.a u ugly as forrk

3 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nackzy:
In Every smoke there was a Little Fire
faggotory grin
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Hoodbilonia: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
saw this homo one day at kada fries
homo

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by sanpipita(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
No problem if he is gay, he wi be better off with a man who will appreciate his looks better.

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by tunary(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Speedyconnect15:
See him head like coconut shocked
See below
lol
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by naijacentric(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Why do you think it's called acting?
Some people are just dumb.
na u dey dumb most guys dat do gay roles are gay

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by miriamchi(f): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
ahnie:
Funny enuf he's my neighbour in asaba,lives close to my street.he z always in company of one bleached out queer looking guy.

He behaves feminine most times!
thats because he's a triplet..his two sisters were my lodgemates at absu.
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by tunary(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Many people are just confuse in Nigeria
is this what they call handsome
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Amakababe(f): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
ahnie:
Funny enuf he's my neighbour in asaba,lives close to my street.he z always in company of one bleached out queer looking guy.

He behaves feminine most times!
its so funny he comes Here to deny his obvious homosexuality while blaming handsomeness wey he no get.
just one look at those pics tell me he's gay to the core, very fruity nigga.

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by airprinz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
I beg who is handsome here?
This one that looks like a monster is claiming that he is handsome
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by 2buffagain(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo, has said he is already used to people accusing him of being gay and is tired of talking about it. Okonkwo noted that playing gay roles in three movies in the past was probably the reason why he was being accused of being gay.

The actor has endured a public backlash over the last couple of days, particularly on the Internet shortly after he released some nude photos of himself, in which he used a curtain to cover his manhood. The actor immediately reacted to the insults he got from people by releasing a statement on his Instagram page.

However, in a chat with Saturday Beats, the actor blamed the situation on his being “handsome”.

“There is nothing wrong with that picture; I have talked about this gay issue endlessly and I am tired. People always accuse handsome men of being gay.

“I have played the role of being gay in three movies so maybe they are accusing me because I did justice to the roles. I am a versatile actor, so I was just being professional.

“I took the picture for a movie. I have been living with this allegation and it is not fair; God will judge the people judging me. Whoever thinks he has clean hands should cast the first stone.

“Let them keep talking, talk is cheap and free; rumours even make me more popular. I have my fans, people still love me regardless of what some others say,” he told Saturday Beats.

https://lailasnews.com/people-think-im-gay-because-im-handsome-benson-okonkwo/

No straight man poses naked with pink silky curtains.
He is gay.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by NwaliE01: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
I
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by NwaliE01: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
If he is not a gay, Why taking picture like a girl?
Taking nudes pictures is common among ladies and gays.
He must be either a girl or a gay. Period!!

2 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by xxxtension: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Liar. Are you sure that's the real reason? undecided undecided
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Gideon20(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo, has said he is already used to people accusing him of being gay and is tired of talking about it. Okonkwo noted that playing gay roles in three movies in the past was probably the reason why he was being accused of being gay.

The actor has endured a public backlash over the last couple of days, particularly on the Internet shortly after he released some nude photos of himself, in which he used a curtain to cover his manhood. The actor immediately reacted to the insults he got from people by releasing a statement on his Instagram page.

However, in a chat with Saturday Beats, the actor blamed the situation on his being “handsome”.

“There is nothing wrong with that picture; I have talked about this gay issue endlessly and I am tired. People always accuse handsome men of being gay.

“I have played the role of being gay in three movies so maybe they are accusing me because I did justice to the roles. I am a versatile actor, so I was just being professional.

“I took the picture for a movie. I have been living with this allegation and it is not fair; God will judge the people judging me. Whoever thinks he has clean hands should cast the first stone.

“Let them keep talking, talk is cheap and free; rumours even make me more popular. I have my fans, people still love me regardless of what some others say,” he told Saturday Beats.

Oga park well , why they no say I be gay. no smoke without fire joh.

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Oneday82: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ben tell that to the birds. Who don’t know you in Enugu. Independent layout. Unless you have repented. You are a G guy

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by wisdomkid: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
If releasing notes on Instagram defending yourself is all you could do to prove that you are not a gay, then you are one!
Will it be a bad idea if the media get to know that two babes were fighting over you in your house to have the monopoly of your cassava?

Two babes like who? Your daughters and sisters?
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by joxxy01(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
don't understand his definition of been handsome, he should recheck himself. he just have an ordinary looks u can find in any random guy nothing extra
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by billyG(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

Jizzuz!this guy fine like Hercules.
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Lucifer66(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
naijacentric:
na u dey dumb most guys dat do gay roles are gay
Google what acting means you slowpoke. lipsrsealed
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by emekatheo: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Emeka Okonkwo behaves like gay but he is saying he is not gay. Nawaa oo
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by goat22: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
tunary:
lol

My child, it is said by the ancestral elders " Oputa nna chuta afita " which means the coconut without a mouth is the coconut that the hen denies but ultimately intersubjective confiscated in Circles
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Bluebyrd: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Are you gay or not, answer the question and stop beating about the bush
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by shongy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Idiotic fool
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
KelB:
You're gay period

If he's gay then what. Olosho.
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dinho20:
WHENEVER I SEE PEOPLE FEELING BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME IT MAKES ME LAUGH.
WHAT ABOUT ME THAT WHENEVER GIRLS SEE ME THEY WILL BE STARRING AT ME LIKE SOMEONE THAT COMES FROM THE SUN, BUT I NEVER BOASTED OF IT. LOL

Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by dasparrow: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
He is gay, period! Heterosexual men AKA straight men don't pose nude. He needs to migrate from Nigeria to the western world so he can come out of the closet and be free and stop denying his sexual orientation.
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by OyinO: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
What makes people think so?
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
chival:
No, people think he is gay because he is effeminate. Have you heard the dude speak? Hard not to have that thought cross your mind.
so he talks like a woman?cheesy
Re: Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome by BuharisDEATH19: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Okpo NTU!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) / Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.