Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu (7540 Views)

LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Jenkvnq: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmmm

Ok bro.... U geta nice story here just keep da update cominq
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Marc POV

It as been two yrs now since sam have run away that night,though Nat try to catch up with him but could'nt she later return with a killer gaze that got me scared***i notice that she is only controling her anger or else she would have pounce on me but i did'nt know the reason behind it all because we haven't even know each other for long.

She leave the room while i sat down thinking that what i've said is too much,surely i know i cause this if we have follow sam motive that day all this will never have happen,the tears run freely from my eyes few weeks ago we live in enjoyment and peace but opposite now**i wonder where manfred will be and what he will be doing now.That is all that goes through my mind before i sleep later on the couch to only have a bad dream seeing sam in black running after my life he is about to shoot the gun when someone wake me up i was sweating heavily.

*i look up to see nat dress up i think she is going out but what she said next scared me very much**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2018
cont

Nat-stand up we are moving now***many thought ran through my mind but i can't disagree with her at the moment i enter the room i share with sam pick up my own blue overall and nike sneakers i come out to see her with a travelling bag*
Me-i'm sorry about what happen nat i did'nt know it will end like this please
Nat-no need to apologize again just pray that those bastard black shark did'nt find him before us***with that she pick the bag and lead the way out i follow with confusion writing allover my face who are the black shark why are they after us**all this i think about to realize we are at the road side,the road is deserted because it is early dawn.

We did'nt wait much before a car pull up by our side nat head for the trunk and put the bag in there before she enter i quickly follow**
Nat-scorpion have you find him yet
scorpion-no the shark find him before us that is really bad**nat stare at me with fire in her eyes i look at her with pleading eyes what i felt next is a slap**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Well that is then all after this two yrs many have happen i have pass every test for i to become the Lotus**let me quickly tell you about the blue lotus after that day i later heard*nat is one of the blue lotus young rising agent**the black shark where i think sam is are sworn enemy to the lotus,they are rivals and there is another organization i think is RED DRAGON they are the weakest of all the group

As we have been teach*there are agent of mass destruction that both the shark and the dragon possess that they intend to destroy the world with,so our organization are the only one that can stop then,lotus is lead by Lord Lu who is also call lightning because he is very fast and move like lightning**And he is the one we serve so after those two yrs i have really change alot that even both mate and even few guards fear me

From that day i have never again see nat i don't know what may happen to her but lotus get agent across the world i think she is in another place*my name now is SHADOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2018
Manfred POV

***Some yrs have pass now that i have been kidnaped that very day,i'm really angry with sam that day that is what lead me to leave the house to go to a bar.The reason is that the girl i really crush on and tell sam about it but he laugh at me saying i'm not the girl type to later see him talking to the girl with both of then cuddling**

After leaving the house that particular day it is only the bar that is on my mind that i did'nt notice i have been follow and later kidnap***To cut the story short i was force to join this red dragon incorporate after two yrs of training and learning i'm now a computer geek there is no devise i can't hack into***

The red dragon only deal most with computer and machine only few guards are working for us**Lord G is the master to all the dragon and Lord G is base in Norfolk island which is in australia only few lucky ones know the place i'm part of then***i work in Lord castle there i'm really lucky i think i'm now known as GHOST****TBC****

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2018
sorry guys this is the short one i can only post with my low ba3 when nepa bring light i'll continue but what do you really think we happen to this three friend let me know
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Chapter 5
Sam POV

i wake up very late the following day have my bath then go for my breakfast,i'm about to finish eating my food when the short ugly guy hope you remember him come with his group and sit beside me.
i continue eating without even looking at him*this fool really get mind huh that you are still sitting on thesame sit we are*
Me-you meet me here so if you have any problem with that maybe you find another sit**
i'm so fast to feel a knife coming from behind which i dodge*if you want trouble seek for another person not me*they all stand up and surround me well i'm never perturb*
Huh they said you fear no one and i see that but you will regret it today*i look around nobody in dinning,they have finish eating and left i look at him*bring your worst on fool*sure guys attack him he command**
They rush at me the first on to come near from behind did'nt see the kick coming,i kick him on the neck which left carry him off his feet.The second on is with a knife he attack***

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2018
He attack with the knife again i dodge but this time not so lucky the knife cut into my arm,which make me angry i calculate his movement before he can attack again i twist his arm collect the knife and stab him on neck he scream out but i shut him up with an uppercut.
I look around their are five in number now without their leader,i rush at the first one closer to me before he can run or dodge many punch have hit on the face.I kick him with a side kick which i think will harm his rib,the rest are now afraid to come nearer and with that advantage i charge at them with full force.
By the time i have finish up with his boys,they are all left on the floor wounded.Before i can turn to face him he have already charge an attack on me with an iron rod i dodge but not in time.The rod hit my shoulder i scream in pain*the pain is really too much i look at him with bloodshot eyes but he is really a fool to wait for my rage attack**i beat him blue black i'm about to finish him up with the iron rod when i heard stop..

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2018
Continuation

It is a feminine voice i wonder what a girl will be doing in our camp,because they are in another place entirely even we are not allow to see each other.I turn around to see Melissa with some female guards with her watching us i drop the iron rod and move back then bow for her.

melissa-what is the meaning of this,so you would have kill him if i did'nt stop you
Me-He ask for it i'm eating in peace before he and his guys come to disturb they even charge at me first
Melissa-so because you think you are the best now you attack then and beat them up like this*guards seize him*
Me-but they attack me first*before i can finish speaking the guards have already seize me*take him to guardroom he'll actually learn his lesson there*

With this action she have already enter my blacklist,i look at her finally before they take me away,in the guardroom what really greet me first is terrible*

***After spending a week there they free me by then my roommate Rex have already arrive back*TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Your comment really means alot please
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Jenkvnq: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jenkvnq:
Thanks for the update
you are welcome bro cool cool cool
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 6
Marc pov

I'm training early in the morning with the others,i'm on the trendmill when a guard inform me that teacher want to see me.I follow him to the office before he turn back i enter and see teacher on his chair i bow,before he later signal the sit to me i sit down and face him did'nt know why i'm call.
teacher-the reason i call you here is that a mission is on the way and grandlord said i should pick the possible best which i think it is you.You are to investigate the man and the course of his death,what we heard is that he have an heart attack but we believe otherwise.

He is an ex agent to the black shark but he threaten to reveal their location and identity,but he was silenced i know so everything you need will be available.Even the hotel he use and everything that happen their wish you luck boy,you are working with agent Ryan and you will be leaving tomorrow morning bye boy
i stand up and bow again for him before i leave his office,think about the first mission*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2018
***I can't sleep through out the night i've been thinking how the mission will be and this is really my first mission,i wait for an eternity before the dawn arrive i train for the morning have my bath and wear my suit which was provided by guard last night.When i get out agent Ryan is waiting for me already i enter the car and we zoom off to the train station,our identity is very discrete so we can't use the plane we book the ticket and enter the train.
By the time we come down from the train i have get to know agent Ryan very well and relief when i heard he as carry out many mission himself but this one need an helper which was i we find a not so attractive motel we lodge into.
we have our rest order for a food,we book a two bedroom suite so that we won't be far away from each other.Each enter his room and have a long time rest i'm wake up by agent Ryan in the morning have little morning exercise before we bath and have our way to the family doctor of the man Don Kin and we meet him in his office***
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
*He will be around 50 to my own view,his office is not very big but design very well.After the introduction at telling him we are FBI and provide our fake id card,after that we move to the business
Ryan-so doctor we will need full corporation do you think Don Kin really die as a result of heartattack
Dr-i did'nt because Don kin been one of my client i have never see any form of heartattack in his body,because if he have he will have high blood pressure and if critical it may lead to stroke or death only if it have be in the body for long.But in Don case i have never see that it baffle me to hear that he die due to heartattack
After spending around 30mins before we finish for the day,we have some hint then but not enough to take us to where we want.
Ryan-so doctor thank you for your time today we are grateful
Dr-you are welcome anytime
We are about to open the door before we notice a movement at opposite end,i open quickly to see who is it but find no one there
Dr-it may be nurse attending to patient**
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Still marc pov

We leave the hospital to go to the mogue to check his corps,The fake FBI id also help there after that we go to the hotel but find nothing useful so we go back to our own motel.
Me-i'm suspicious about what happen is that hospital
Ryan-me too because i did'nt see the reason why the person will move as we are about to come out
Me-So what do you think
Ryan-i think we should check their camera maybe we will know who pass there at the time we are in there
Me-but we will have to hacked into their system and it may raise an alarm
Ryan-you have many things to learn agent Marc
After about 30mins later we are able to get footage many nurse pass along the passage,but one we suspect is the one who check the doorhandle of the doctors office but did'nt enter.She look at the camera then continue walking down the corridor,after some minute later she walk across the corridor again but the footage did'nt show what she do then but only show when she continue moving**that is it the footage have been cut**TBC
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
***Manfred Pov

I am working on the system today when the master come to my side
Master-i want you to work on this case for me many days ago one of the most fearful Don,Don Kin die we are made to know that he died due to heart attack but we believe otherwise so i want you to collect the footage of him in the hotel i died at.
i start work immediately after teacher left i search for the hotel which name is Da Vinci Villa a 5star hotel i check the day he died there and hacked into their system to check the footage,but to my surprise the footage have been locked**few minute later master come
Master-Have you check it now
Me-i have but that footage is lock by a very strong system i will have to use vipers virus to hack it but it take days before it can be done
Master-start it now then,because we felt something fishy there who knows what will happen next
Me-i start now
Unknow C-i think they are investigating about his death what should i do
Unknow R-stop them i if you need help call me nobody must know..
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
CHAPTER 7
Marc Pov

They footage have been cut this nurse really know something about this we are going their tomorrow said Ryan**Have you try to check the hotel footage
Ryan-yes but it has been hacked and i'm afraid we can't access it
Me-ok
****In the second day with the picture of the nurse in hand we go to the hospital
Me-good morning Dr
Dr-good morning young man hope no problem
Ryan-none we know about but we just want to know this nurse*he hand him the picture after sometimes*
Dr-i don't know any nurse with this face
Me-that work here
Dr-none let me call one of the nurse**Also the nurse deny knowing the person after that we take our leave
DR-(on a call)they came today
Unknw-To do what
Dr-to know about one nurse****
Unknw-Ok just lets us know everything call me when you have a thing to talk about
Dr-ok
Me-so what do you think now
Ryan-as i have been told the man is with one woman that day but nobody know or see her after he die
Me-How are we going to know her
Ryan-We search.
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
i'll continue after .10 comments from you guys thank you
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2018
i think no one is ready afterall
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wish you happy sunday cheesy cheesy
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by KhalifaDam: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Same to you brother. Your work deserves some accolades. Well-done bro

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
update continue 2morrow
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Just keep writing brother, you will soon be seeing the comments..
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Silver1996:
Just keep writing brother, you will soon be seeing the comments..
sure bro
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2018
continuation

1wk later(Marc POV)

Bleep we haven't even get a lead about this case what are we going to do
Ryan-we just wait sometime more i know something gonna pop up
Me-ok hope it come soon
Manfred POV
Master-you gonna upload the footage to the blue lotus account so maybe,they can identify that guy in that video who bump into the guard
me-ok master i do that now
15mins
Me-everything is done now so what next master
Master-we wait again
Marc POV
Ryan-marc come and see something huh i think we have a lead now about the case
Me-what is it*i go to his to take a view of what happen**wow this video i think will help where do you find it
Ryan-it's just send to me now from the camp i think they find out for us
After some mins
Me-but i did'nt see anything useful about this video
Ryan-neither me but i think for the camp to send us this something useful is there with time we'll know about it,wait back the video do you see that
Me-what
Ryan-look again
Me-what i think this will help alot
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Nelson2014(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2018
you are good boss... but the updates are short
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2018
Manfred POV

Me-master i think they have make use of the video,but i only do a minor work there i hack into their account and use it to send the video to them so they will think it come from their base
Master-good of you i know you are really genius Lord G will be happy to have you
Me-thank you master so what do we do now
Master-we wait again till when we need to do something
Deathray view
Me-you ask for me Teacher
Teacher-yes Ray i ask for you the news come to us now that the video of what happen in that hotel have been find
Me-but we delete it
Teacher-Their is only one person that can dig and get it and that is the Red dragon's Lord he has drag himself into this war ,so you are joining eva on the mission eradicate every clue those guy have get and you leave immediately
Me-ok teacher
Teacher-ok you can go now
**I leave his office head for my room
Me-hey rex i'm going out again
Rex-to where
Me-unfinished mission
Rex-goodluck bro**
i pack my working cloth and my Uzi in the bag i move**out here i come**
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Nelson2014:
you are good boss... but the updates are short
more is coming bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! / Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? / The Forever In 365...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.