Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (32576 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by leonard002(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
what people say they want and what they actually want... very different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by bezimo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Openness to change and ability to sacrifice for common good of all...

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Banter1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
I no go lie, her beauty and bum.....bum...!
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Icecream4U(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
undecided
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Allylic(f): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Glink2018:

You forgot to add financial strength.... grin

That's an added advantage though..

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by bobokeshington: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
BiggyB242:
. You think everyone looks at big boobs and ass, when you grow up you will understand. Reason most of you date slay queens.

so the first time you see a lady its her intellingence that àttract you to her abi? someone youre meeting for the first time o...

just dey there dey deceive yourself..

5 Likes

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

I don't bite kiss

I bet you do
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Divay22(f): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sence of humor grin
Yeah. Somebody i can vibe with
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by jae101(f): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
He must be able to lick menstrual blood cheesy
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Lucifer66(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I bet you do
Let's find out wink
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Biingoo: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Just like your two daughters
They ain't LovePeddler like you. Your parents must be really sad and regretting having a Roadside​ prostituting ugly pieces of shit like you as a daughter. spit!
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Biingoo: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
jae101:
He must be able to lick menstrual blood cheesy
Jesus!!!
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Buffalowings3(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Openness to change and ability to sacrifice for common good of all...

Is she jesus christ

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Biingoo:
They ain't LovePeddler like you. Your parents must be really sad and regretting having a Roadside​ prostituting ugly pieces of shit like you as a daughter. spit!

Get lost

Hopeless being

You stink of impunity
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Daeylar(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
To get me attracted to a person for a relationship.
Has to be an atheist, must not be a misogynist.

4 Likes

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Beauty and back side.

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
bobokeshington:

so the first time you see a lady its her intellingence that àttract you to her abi? someone youre meeting for the first time o...

just dey there dey deceive yourself..

Yes, from the conversation I know, command of english and the sound of a girls voice are the first attributes that attracts me. My bro, not everyone wants Kim kard body gf.

I have seen guys with beautiful gfs/wives, his friends go they hail am but deep inside he isn't happy because the girl gives him problem at home. I guess you are still in the university. Leave big buttthat's excess fat, breast will sag after the second/third child. Then those physical attributes will be long gone.

Sex isn't everything and you don't need to show-off to friends that you got a girl with the biggest assets, what is important is your personal happiness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by DanielsParker(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
1. intelligence. 2. Composure. 3. Honesty 4. selflessness. 5. Being content.

7 Likes

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by PraisePiano: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
CaaseStudy:
Opposite doesnt always attract.

I am usually attracted to ladies who are similar to me in some way..

Ambiverts, Empathethic, Intelligient, Earthy(down to earth) .
ambivert
Ambode nkor o

2 Likes

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Is she jesus christ
lol,thats funny but if she cant adjust or sacrifice a little(and dat does not mean adjust to poverty or to me being broke) to make our relationship better then thats a No, No, cos for me that is one of the key qualities that keeps a Marriage going ...
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
nymphomaniac:
So I recently realized I get tired of girls who are poor conversationalists...I jus got bored and stopped talking to her.

She still wonders what she did wrong. Anyways, if u have adventure and a certain kind of wit, we are good to go
U know it will be a good thing if u tell her thats the reason u stopped talking to her, so she wont make the same mistake when dating another guy
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Divay22:
Sence of humor grin
Yeah. Somebody i can vibe with
If he doesn't have a sense of humor, buy Humor Code for him.
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
I like them radically honest, the type I could count on to really hold me down in every sense of the word. She has to be sexually expressive too, or at least very eager to please.

I'm all for keeping it real girl, no faking. You and me against the world kinda thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by elladee: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
level of intelligence
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Acidosis(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
One who is prompted by unselfishness; devoted to a course (conservatism) and lovable.

These are my own definition of beauty. My life should not become complicated because I'm dating. Relationship is not hard.

2 Likes

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by dukeo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
ujampie:
Ability to give me peace of mind.......

Correct man.. You garrit cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by dukeo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
olujastro:
Firstly, good physical appearance. (the less makeup the better)

Then being ambitious and less materialistic is next. (being female is no excuse not to want the best out of life through your hard work)

Lastly, be generally smart. (don't want to get crazy over your poor decision-making and poor judgement ability)

How I go take give you chop knuckle here sef grin
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

Shut up
is your brain paining you?
Re: What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Inconplete list, how about babymama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taboo / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.