Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha (59742 Views)

Busted: Moment Oshiomhole Caught Lp/obi Agent Buying Votes At Iyamho (video) / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Yopcity: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
What is your parameter for judging failure?

Simple, the result of one's performance after a given time, this govt. failed woefuly and the only reason they still give for their failure is that the past régime was corrupt! Now the only reason they are giving us to vote them again is that Atiku is corrupt ! Do u still need a professor to tell u they've failed ?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Chukazu: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
With the calibre of people that occupy sensitive positions under APC, you can be sure that these guys truly came to work.
President - Buhari
VP - Osinbajo
EFCC - Magu
Power - Fashola
Chairman - Oshiomhole
LASG - Ambode
Etc.
Yes, corruption is using the current problems of the nation (which they caused) for propaganda, but they are all aware that a house destroyed in a day needs three months to be fixed, not to talk of a country, and 16years!
May God punish all the people that are praying for this government to fail.

Ambode too made your list?

Same Ambode your slave master Tinubu said has failed and you all "chorused in unison?"

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by kitaatita: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Deplore?

Thanks. Should be deploy. Na auto correct inflicted

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by InvertedHammer: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ngesochi:
Vote for Ihedioha/Irona

Vote for PDP
/
Ihedioha should capitalize on this confusion in APC.

But it seems the man is asleep, confused, weak or incompetent.

/
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Bantino(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Owutuotuo:

You don't forgive easily, do you?��

My brother, the guy is something else.. imagine a governor saying that it's better to be a thief/armed robber than to smoke weed.

Hahahahahaha
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Afonja007: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
With the calibre of people that occupy sensitive positions under APC, you can be sure that these guys truly came to work.
President - Buhari
VP - Osinbajo
EFCC - Magu
Power - Fashola
Chairman - Oshiomhole
LASG - Ambode
Etc.
Yes, corruption is using the current problems of the nation (which they caused) for propaganda, but they are all aware that a house destroyed in a day needs three months to be fixed, not to talk of a country, and 16years!
ambode is working yet they banned him from going to second term fashola is working where is the six months rocket science? With people like you Nigeria will never develope till this world end,what igbos want is not what northerners want, average igbo person want to enjoy life live in good house train his children in school while average northerner want to be shouting ranka dede outside mosque every Friday so one alhaji will give him or her tuwo, average igbo person want to feed him or her self,so to people like you buhari 've transformed Nigeria to standard of Germany but to average igbo person Nigeria is still shiiithole ,afonjas will always back northerners for sure because usman conquered kwara

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Charly68: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
kitaatita:

I admire his forthrightness and eloquence; he made sense in this presentation. However, I wish he will deploy same thoroughness in addressing the issue of corruption and sudden wealth around him.
Have you checked somebody's anus and did not find feaces there ?
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by akpascomartino: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oshomole spoke well.
But why he kept quiet about the imposition and godfatherism in Lagos state.
Until that of Lagos state is looked into. I have stopped seeing him as a political mentor.
Lost confidence I used to have in him while being Edo state governor

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by ICEKIZZY: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
The wicked n greedy shall go unpunished
D end of his tym
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by KanwuliaExtra: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
bluecircle470:

As he was caught and convicted abi

Forfeiting the proceeds of criminality is a way out you know? wink

I am sure EFCC is an expert in such matters.
The reason you can never convict any political criminal in our dear Nigeria abi? wink
Guilty without conviction. Ha!
But still a drug-peddler responsible for many cocaine deaths. cheesy
No wonder first his son died too as consequences of him killing other people’s children with his drug empire. Servant of “allah” wey dey push cocaine!
Twah!!!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by KanwuliaExtra: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chikpat:

If Tinubu can, Rocha's cannot!

Association of PROTECTED Criminals noniiiiii. . . . . . wink

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Afonja007:
ambode is working yet they banned him from going to second term fashola is working where is the six months rocket science? With people like you Nigeria will never develope till this world end,what igbos want is not what northerners want, average igbo person want to enjoy life live in good house train his children in school while average northerner want to be shouting ranka dede outside mosque every Friday so one alhaji will give him or her tuwo, average igbo person want to feed him or her self,so to people like you buhari 've transformed Nigeria to standard of Germany but to average igbo person Nigeria is still shiiithole ,afonjas will always back northerners for sure because usman conquered kwara
Lol, kiss the truth. I'm glad you lack the stomach to criticise any of the listed credible APC men. Thanks for your contribution. But we are not comparing tribes here cool
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chukazu:

Ambode too made your list?

Same Ambode your slave master Tinubu said has failed and you all "chorused in unison?"
Yes. He's better than anyone in PDP, but not in APC
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by bluecircle470: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Forfeiting the proceeds of criminality is a way out you know? wink

I am sure EFCC is an expert in such matters.
The reason you can never convict any political criminal in our dear Nigeria abi? wink
Guilty without conviction. Ha!
But still a drug-peddler responsible for many cocaine deaths. cheesy
No wonder first his son died too as consequences of him killing other people’s children with his drug empire. Servant of “allah” wey dey push cocaine!
Twah!!!!!! embarassed

You must be a workers of his for u to know all this
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
ehhmah:
grin

lets get ready to rummmmmble!!!
oshobaba with his Haloween face vs d emperors

APC house is on fire. wink
Halloween face Kuku kee me grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yopcity:

Simple, the result of one's performance after a given time, this govt. failed woefuly and the only reason they still give for their failure is that the past régime was corrupt! Now the only reason they are giving us to vote them again is that Atiku is corrupt ! Do u still need a professor to tell u they've failed ?
If after 16years, you don't rate PDP as a failure, you have no moral justification to call the present government a failed one
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
uc4uandc:
I was so happy watching what Oshomole said about the mumu Ogumba Movement.
It's sad how Rochas wanna turn Imo State to a family business. He's a very greedy man and greedy men lose everything. He's going down just the way he destroyed Douglas without a plan, killing an innocent child. We shall destroy all those statues of criminals he made iconic because he's a fan of corruption. We shall restore Imo to what's known as the most clean state in Nigeria.
We Imolites are waiting..... angry
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by KanwuliaExtra: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
bluecircle470:

You must be a workers of his for u to know all this

Tufiakwah! cry
It is PUBLIC knowledge please! kiss
Wetin consine me with ya SOUTH-WESTERN, BOKO HARAM, DRUG-PUSSSSHER? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by thesicilian: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
doggedfighter:

Please I need to send you a pm but don't know how to send Nairaland pm. Kindly put me through.

1. If you click on my name, it will take you to my profile page and above the picture you'll see something like
Send E-Mail Message To thesicilian.
Click on that and it will open an already prepared message, all you need to do is tap "send email".

2. However in my case you don't really need to go through all that. My email is on my page, where "location" is written. Just send me an email directly.

3. Interestingly you've already sent me one, just that planned to reply but it slipped my mind. Most likely by the time you're reading this I'd have replied.

Greetings.
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by GoldHorse(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did Rochas did that someone has not doned before? I ate rubbish.

Ehn? Why na? Who cook am give you? grin
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by doggedfighter(f): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
thesicilian:

1. If you click on my name, it will take you to my profile page and above the picture you'll see something like
Click on that and it will open an already prepared message, all you need to do is tap "send email".

2. However in my case you don't really need to go through all that. My email is on my page, where "location" is written. Just send me an email directly.

3. Interestingly you've already sent me one, just that planned to reply but it slipped my mind. Most likely by the time you're reading this I'd have replied.

Greetings.

Thanks a bunch. I'm grateful.
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Himmler: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Okorocha is a disgrace
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Homechecks1: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
[qyou have said so great...uote author=uc4uandc post=72644433]I was so happy watching what Oshomole said about the mumu Ogumba Movement.
It's sad how Rochas wanna turn Imo State to a family business. He's a very greedy man and greedy men lose everything. He's going down just the way he destroyed Douglas without a plan, killing an innocent child. We shall destroy all those statues of criminals he made iconic because he's a fan of corruption. We shall restore Imo to what's known as the most clean state in Nigeria.
We Imolites are waiting..... angry[/quote]
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by bluecircle470: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Tufiakwah! cry
It is PUBLIC knowledge please! kiss
Wetin consine me with ya SOUTH-WESTERN, BOKO HARAM, DRUG-PUSSSSHER? undecided

If it’s a public knowledge then he should have been crucified....oh you’re of those online warriors grin grin no wonder! Common get a life
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by arrestdarrester: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
President - Buhari
VP - Osinbajo
EFCC - Magu
Power - Fashola
Chairman - Oshiomhole
LASG - Ambode
Etc.

You conveniently left out some very obvious names that show they came to 'work'

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by arrestdarrester: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
If after 16years, you don't rate PDP as a failure, you have no moral justification to call the present government a failed one

We all agree PDP is a failure. We also agree APC's failure in 3 years is monumental

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Okwyjesus(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
President - Buhari
VP - Osinbajo
EFCC - Magu
Power - Fashola
Chairman - Oshiomhole
LASG - Ambode
Etc.

I think the punishment will start from you for supporting this incompetent of a govt. Are you are aware of the making of leaders in modern democracy around the world or you are typing from your village far from international news.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
uchman48:
But Tinubu imposed his own candidate in Lagos state and they pretend and looked the other way. If Okorocha is wise, by now he should realize he was used and dumped. I don't support all this imposing of candidate but this is Nigeria where the results are ready before election.

Okorocha didn't even impose candidate as alleged but rather the popular candidate happened to be his son in law as proven by primaries conducted. Oshiomole acted like he had scores to settle with Okorocha rather than being reconciliatory in his remarks. I have a feeling it has to do with his wife.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Amaechi5(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2018
So osho baba finally came to his senses even though they(apc) still not going to win Imo.

Learn the easiest way to wire money online in 2018 through here https://afribankonline.com/wire-money-online-guide/
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by doggedfighter(f): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2018
thesicilian:

Greetings.

Check your mail bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.