Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? (2541 Views)

Girlfriend Are Hard To Kip because / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by mizkay(f): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2006
Guys et Girls read this and comment.I think I like the whole concept hihi.....

The PROBLEM with GUYS:

If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him;
If u Don't, he says u are PROUD.
If u DRESS Nicely, he says u are trying to LURE him;
If u Don't, he says u are from KAMPUNG.
If u ARGUE with him, he says u are STUBBORN;
If u keep QUIET, he says u have no BRAINS.
If u are SMARTER than him, he'll lose FACE;
If he's Smarter than u, he is GREAT.
If u don't Love him, he tries to POSSESS u;
If u Love him, he will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?)
If u don't make love with him., he says u don't Love him;
If u do!! he says u are CHEAP.
If u tell him your PROBLEM, he says u are TROUBLESOME;
If u don't, he says that u don't TRUST him.
If u SCOLD him, u are like a NANNY to him;
If he SCOLDS u, it is because he CARES for u.
If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED;
If he BREAKS his, he is FORCED to do so.
If u SMOKE, u are BAD girl;
If he SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMAN.
If u do WELL in your exams, he says it's LUCK;
If he does WELL, it's BRAINS.
If u HURT him, u are CRUEL;
If he HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!!
& sooo hard to please!!!!!

If u send this to guys, they will swear that it's not true.......
but if u don't, they say u are selfish.....

AND:

Words to remember for a while.

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.

The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground, that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing.

That is why we just have to be a little patient and the right boy, the one who takes a chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by hotangel2(f): 1:17am On Jan 11, 2006
Fxcking awesome! I like it... just for the fun of it. cheesy
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by fancidiva(f): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2006
wow!!!!.......... my goodness!!!!! i loved it, especially

"Words to remember for a while.

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.

The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground, that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing.

That is why we just have to be a little patient and the right boy, the one who takes a chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday..."

this is really nice mizkay.two thumbs up for posting it!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy.i'm going to get all my friends to read it .....thanxs girl!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by cheekee(f): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2006
woooooooow!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by mizkay(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2006
I feel y'all girls....we are too precious to WASTE our time with unworthy guys who have no drive and patience to 'harvest' us from the vey top of the tree....abegi girls......whatever you do with men....DONT WASTE THE PRETTY!!!!!
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by c0dec(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2006
bullsh*t
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by eslynera(f): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2006
c0dec:

bullsh*t
hahaaa, coz it's true ha?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by aqua(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2006
@all girls feeling cool bout being on top.

one thing you gurls fail to realise is that if bird no chop the apples on top of the tree e go finally fall and rotten for ground and then no guyz go wan
chop aagain lia lia only worms go chop am. and worms na old babas and sugar dadies wey want sex alone. so my advice gurls make you jabo while guyz still dey roam under the tree o.

the clock is ticking o!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by mizkay(f): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2006
aqua:

@all girls feeling cool bout being on top.

one thing you girls fail to realise is that if bird no chop the apples on top of the tree e go finally fall and rotten for ground and then no guyz go wan
chop aagain lia lia only worms go chop am. and worms na old babas and sugar dadies wey want sex alone. so my advice girls make you jabo while guyz still dey roam under the tree o.

the clock is ticking o!

whatever!......what clock? did you put a big ben somewhere? the thread is sooooooooo true it's getting all you guyz worked up.....wuna ashia......sorry ehhhhhh tongue
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by c0dec(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2006
worked up?

that list only applies to the extremist chics amongst you.
extremely dull or extremely wild
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by fancidiva(f): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyesyou guys always try to find a way to boost your ego rolleyes..... so please! don't give us that crap that "the lists applies to the extremist chics among you......." and accept the fact that the b-part of the thread is damn right
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by cheekee(f): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2006
yeepee smiley
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by akinzo(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2006
I totally disagree because its not always true. Though some guys exhibits the above listed statements but i think general we guys are down to earth and are easily pleased.
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by cheekee(f): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2006
speak for yourself sir!!! wink
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by fancidiva(f): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2006
@cheekee....i'm with you on that....

i wonder if this concept about ladies being to dull or too wild for you guys ever going to stop..... na wa for menooo!!. how come there's always gotta be something wrong with ladies get over this notion and decide what you want .......and stop hanging in between.......... rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by fancidiva(f): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2006
i mean.it's either you guys go for the wild ride or just settle with whomever you've got and be happy with it.why is that so damn hard? rolleyes

all the same, i'm not saying that this  goes for guys generally ....... just some of you  rolleyes smiley
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by atiku07(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2006
aqua i agree with u dem girls no understand say them get expiry date grin
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by fancidiva(f): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2006
excuuuuse me!!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by cheekee(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2006
yees squeeeeeeze meeee? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by tunjikrown(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2006
grin this is coup against all men ! STOP PRESS NOW! grin
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by mizkay(f): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2006
COUP? what coup? abeg...........we lurrrve our men that's why we STRIVE to tell the TRUTH about them.......why is it so HARD to ACCEPT? eh guys? na wa oooooo........this is no coup......you want coup? wait for it.......
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by Advin(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2006
those illustrations apply to only some guys, there are some exceptions.
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by tunjikrown(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2006
mizkay:

COUP? what coup? abeg...........we lurrrve our men that's why we STRIVE to tell the TRUTH about them.why is it so HARD to ACCEPT? eh guys? na wa oooooo........this is no coup.you want coup? wait for it.......

Noooooooooo we don't want coup here oooo ! i was only kidding with that words of mine..............hun.awon  iya Aye de ni yen! NRC cheesy
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by otokx(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2006
i don't think men are hard to please its just that a lot of couples end up pretending. the write up is very good and save for the normal 1% is quite true. I have been looking for the apples at the top; actually met one the other day but she had her excuses. Again the girls at the top are not that many so its a lot of work.
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by mizkay(f): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2006
otokx:

i don't think men are hard to please its just that a lot of couples end up pretending. the write up is very good and save for the normal 1% is quite true. I have been looking for the apples at the top; actually met one the other day but she had her excuses. Again the girls at the top are not that many so its a lot of work.

At least here's one responsible man - well spoken my friend.......I'd say try a different tactic on that girl you met......man no dey know....
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by crazyp(f): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2007
wow, this is great!! how come almost all d guys are on the defensive? i luv this kiss : & will make sure my guy reads it too, i'll luv to see the look on his face when going thru it, grin grin tongue
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by EJaja(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2007
i really would not totally agree with the original poster of this thread to an extent some guys posses the above mentioned character while some do not so let this crime not be generalised. there are good guys out there.

my advice to both men and women would be study ur partner, threat hom or her like human and with respect, show love, learn to tolorate and accomodate.thats the key to a great relationship

this post is one in a millon
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by ghengis(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2007
i'll keep my original reply to this thread, seein the excited reaction its got from the ladies, lets leave them that way. Dis-illusioned, thats how they love to live.

What was all that stuff abt apples, believe me, some of us av reached the top of the tree and found that even though the ones at the top are not rotten, 'Birds' av eaten the sweet part!!! wink
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by Radiant(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin We girls and our mouth! The next minute we'll be crying and begging tongue
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by ghengis(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2007
We girls and our mouth! The next minute we'll be crying and begging

thats some admirable honesty rad!
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by Macgreat(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2007
Super story.
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by OmoEko1(f): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2007
@ THE LIST

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT TYPE GUYS U FEMALES ARE MESSING OR DATING WHATEVER U WANNA CALL IT. BECAUSE MINE TREAT ME GENTEL AND NICE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Puzzle:Who Is The Cheapest Between Both Girls? / What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? / Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.