Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? (2538 Views)

Girlfriend Are Hard To Kip because / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by oyinboaja: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by Bankole01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2007
these girls are bunch of lesbos. lost souls
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by ugodaniel(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2007
ATTN: actually, i have to agree in part with the original poster. Nevertheless, i would also quickly add that shouldnt be generalised at all.

And to the ladies, havent you seen a situation where an apple at the very top sees a correct made guy about to eat the one close to the ground, quickly jumps down and asks the guy to have her instead!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by abdulD1(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2007
@ Mizkay
did u get this Topic from my facebook profile?
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by Konjour(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2010
@gbengis, Yeah,word! A really disillusioned means of wrapping the opposite sex's head in,@poster,you ought to back your stories with some logistics and facts, not some lyrics from the rap lines of a female chauvinist.
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by 3direct: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
no sense!!!
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by MrsChima(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Yes. They don't know what they want themselves.
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
As if women know what they want either.
Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? by MrsChima(f): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
We aren't the ones complaining about why THE BABIES get the titty FIRST. undecided

There are women who may not know what they want but MEN TAKE THE CAKE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love / I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.