Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (35264 Views)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Because he was defeated at their A P C primary and lost the hope of going back to the looters house of representative .
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ccagoke:
Probably he lost the ticket to return to the house!
he is a man loved but all. I hate them all but I love this man for his good work.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
hisexcellency34:
We don't know him in Oyo
you don't know Sugar?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by UNRULY(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
googlepikins:
I will like to use this opportunity to decamp to PDP am no longer a member of APC henceforth.
Abeg shift make me decamp with you too. grin grin No body should decamp in my space grin
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by chiedu7: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
God be Praised!!! Everyday Buharis transport money to Daura is getting completed small small
cheesy
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 3:37am On Nov 04, 2018
you people have not started burning anything yet! did you people know how many containers of broom's APC has! over to you APC start burning PDP umbrellas back, animals in human look in both parties, if they are curious in burning anything at all, they should start burning them self so they can burn all the evil people that's have inflect pain's to the masses.
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by neyobills: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2018
zabuur:

Are u from Oyo State? U simply don't know how ineffective Olatoye is

Like are u for real saying sugar is ineffective, u are definitely a juvenile in Oyo state
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Yekeensalam(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Jobless idiots......... Selfishness sha
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by CDCEO001: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2018
Innocent brooms wey no even belong to Buhari or APC. RIP broom!
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2018
probably lost a return ticket. why must you burn broom you bought with your money?
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Why is the name of the Party they decamped too ADP not stated in the news
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by laurel03(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
globalview:
This man was a state Assembly member for 4yrs,fed rep for 4yrs, he lost his bid to go for Senate in last primary but was given his return ticket to fed rep which he refused and dumped d APC for another party that gave him Senate ticket..let's wait and see if he win next election but...once he looses its d end of his political career in Oyo state.
na stupid guy and ingrates... Must they ever get ticket
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Timatayo1: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Anything to unseat buhari is welcome
Re: Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saved For Years To Buy My Wife’s G-wagon Car Gift – Gbajabiamila / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.