Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) (13464 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup / Throwback Video Of Obasanjo Appreciating Tinubu's Achievements as Governor. / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
beautiful topography.. Enugu(city on the Hill) if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
It's quite painful to see Enugu state deteriorating. Let's all speak out to get the government to the the job we voted them for.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by anaton(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
If i post it, it will foul the air and anyone who hasn't been to Enugu before will be so disappointed. It will be a total de-marketing for the town. So no need

Then forever hold your peace.

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
So much propaganda for people who do not know Enugu. This is just 2% of Enugu and mostly areas around govt house.

Where's Emene, Ugwuaji, Asata, Ogui, Coal camp, Uwani, Awkunanaw, Amaechi road, Gariki, Ebony paint, etc, these are the areas that constitute over 95℅ of Enugu and they are in pitiable and horrible squalor with bad roads and filth. Continue to deceive people who haven't been to that town. cheesy

Uwani
Ogui
Uwani

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
So much propaganda for people who do not know Enugu. This is just 2% of Enugu and mostly areas around govt house.

Where's Emene, Ugwuaji, Asata, Ogui, Coal camp, Uwani, Awkunanaw, Amaechi road, Gariki, Ebony paint, etc, these are the areas that constitute over 95℅ of Enugu and they are in pitiable and horrible squalor with bad roads and filth. Continue to deceive people who haven't been to that town. cheesy

Ogui at night

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:

Lies from the pit of hell. Proda road is directly opposite sunrise estate jointly owned by state and federal government. It's less that 12 minutes drive from the government house and less than 5 minutes drive from the airport.

Lol, this dude has never been to Enugu like atol

First of all, government house is like a 30 to 40mins drive from the airport, they are not even close like atol

Sunrise estate? Dafuq, where's that

You are just pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:

Lies from the pit of hell. Proda road is directly opposite sunrise estate jointly owned by state and federal government. It's less that 12 minutes drive from the government house and less than 5 minutes drive from the airport.
Which town is proda road ewu?

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Enugu Amaka..Anambra guy but born and bred in 042 now trying to make money in Lagos ..Am proud of Enugu cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Don't start. 95℅ of the town is messed. If i post Awkunanaw or Garriki or Asata or Ogui you go run comot here. What if i post Coal camp or Ugwuaji or Maryland, what of Abakpa or Emene..just hide because i don't want to embarrass you guys for here. cheesy

Lol, I live in ogui, and asata, garriki are all highly developed, even coal that is former colonial settlement still has paved roads.

We are showing you all these with pictorial evidence and yet you keep shouting 95%

Show me that 95% and I will prove you wrong
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Lol, this dude has never been to Enugu like atol

First of all, government house is like a 30 to 40mins drive from the airport, they are not even close like atol

Sunrise estate? Dafuq, where's that

You are just pathetic

The guy is posting from the brown town of obomosho grin
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Lol, I live in ogui, and asata, garriki are all highly developed, even coal that is former colonial settlement still has paved roads.

We are showing you all these with pictorial evidence and yet you keep shouting 95%

Show me that 95% and I will prove you wrong
is like you are new to NL..you can never make sensible argument with that man called chinonso..just ignore him with his madness

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Don't start. 95℅ of the town is messed. If i post Awkunanaw or Garriki or Asata or Ogui you go run comot here. What if i post Coal camp or Ugwuaji or Maryland, what of Abakpa or Emene..just hide because i don't want to embarrass you guys for here. cheesy

More of the dirty slum looking red roof uwani grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:

Na Wao, this guy is a complete afonjigijigi, walai grin
You're talking undiluted lubbish.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Duru1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
kettykin:
The only place that can match the aesthetics of Enugu is Abuja.
Meanwhile one idiot posted that people from failed states are rushing into his states . I sincerely hope Enugu and the East was not in his mind.

Not a single pot hole

The same idiot who will faint at the hint of disintegration of shithole called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by ikpuchinonye(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:
Stop posting only the neat parts of the town. This present government has done nothing in Enugu town. Bad roads everywhere, dead street lights, faulty traffic lights. Visit places like achara layout, idaw river, proda road, akwuke road, ebony paint road, just to mention but a few. That's roads are death traps. The past administration gave Enugu it's value. Which it's fast losing due to poor maintenance culture of this govt. I laugh when media praises Enugu state. Ebonyi state should be rated far better than Enugu state.
if you know Enugu very well, you will see that some pictures there are from Acharalayout, idaw river,uwani, ogui and the rest...Stop typing thrash out of envy and enjoy the pictures

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin

Ogui at night......

Looking like one slum in ogbomosho grin

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Chime, please go there tomorrow and get us pictures, i really don't want to post it myself, so that it won't look like i am out to embarrass you guys here. All those places i mentioned constitute even more than 95℅ of the town. cheesy

Lolz my pictures are like last month
grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Chime, please go there tomorrow and get us pictures, i really don't want to post it myself, so that it won't look like i am out to embarrass you guys here. All those places i mentioned constitute even more than 95℅ of the town. cheesy

Is it not madness, that you're looking at Ogui and Uwani pics and asking for them again, are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oh wait, Enugu? grin

I thought I was entering abuja grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
vanbonattel:

Is it not madness, that you're looking at Ogui and Uwani pics and asking for them again, are you ok?

Don't mind the haters grin

The thing dey pain dem like mad grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Like how can a city be this ugly....nonsenses like these cannot be found in red roof republic grin

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:

Are you mad? This was what i requested from you: Emene, Ugwuaji, Asata, Ogui, Coal camp, Uwani, Awkunanaw, Amaechi road, Gariki, Ebony paint, etc.

I don't want to post it myself..lol

I have showed you all these places, and they were even sent here by spyder, what are you asking for again

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Duru1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
awgumayor:
You are posting these pictures and you are proud of them. It's like you never traveled out of that zoo. You can never see an electric poles standing with wires over them in a sane city, electricity is underground, you can never see an open smelling gutters, rain can fall for hours within minutes it looks like there was never rain fall, the whole water will be drained. Nigerians must start holding their leaders accountable because They go to overseas but they will not replicated the types of development they see in abroad in Nigeria. They only go and enjoy themselves and come back, yet fools will be celebrating them

You must be able to separate Urban from City. In Nigeria, Urban is our city hence the electric pole and tension cables all over the skyline. Africa in general and Nigeria in particular have not reached the level of running tension cables under the ground. Africa countries, maybe baring RSA, cannot boast of under ground tension cables, potable water, gas and waste water.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Duru1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
If i post it, it will foul the air and anyone who hasn't been to Enugu before will be so disappointed. It will be a total de-marketing for the town. So no need

I beg you not to post.
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
is like you are new to NL..you can never make sensible argument with that man called chinonso..just ignore him with his madness

I know of him, he thinks he can talk, lemme show him small talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike / Price Hike Looms As Customs Begins Implementation Of VAT On Diesel / Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.