Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) (13461 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup / Throwback Video Of Obasanjo Appreciating Tinubu's Achievements as Governor. / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Lol, this dude has never been to Enugu like atol

First of all, government house is like a 30 to 40mins drive from the airport, they are not even close like atol

Sunrise estate? Dafuq, where's that

You are just pathetic

Ironically. How many minutes drive is Enugu to Abakaliki? You must be driving a dead car to have driven such long.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
You are truly dumb, so you have shown me all those places i listed? Continue deceiving yourself. Lol

If you didn't see all those places in that pics, you are an afonja. The time you waste here can be better used to change a single brown roof in ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
All these children on nairaland. You dont even know sunrise Estate yet you claim to be in Enugu. Aturu

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Duru1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
TedExNairaland:
our international conference that is wasting...

Factory would have been better than the silly international conference project.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
awgumayor:
You are posting these pictures and you are proud of them. It's like you never traveled out of that zoo. You can never see an electric poles standing with wires over them in a sane city, electricity is underground, you can never see an open smelling gutters, rain can fall for hours within minutes it looks like there was never rain fall, the whole water will be drained. Nigerians must start holding their leaders accountable because They go to overseas but they will not replicated the types of development they see in abroad in Nigeria. They only go and enjoy themselves and come back, yet fools will be celebrating them

Lolz neighborhoods of tyko japan

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Will continue posting 2mao...gudnyt all
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Don't start. 95℅ of the town is messed. If i post Awkunanaw or Garriki or Asata or Ogui you go run comot here. What if i post Coal camp or Ugwuaji or Maryland, what of Abakpa or Emene..just hide because i don't want to embarrass you guys for here. cheesy

Tell them. Some are just too impressed due to lack of exposure

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by TedExNairaland: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Lolz neighborhoods of tyko japan

Murdering them haters.... grin with you, they have their match.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:
All these children on nairaland. You dont even know sunrise Estate yet you claim to be in Enugu. Aturu

grin grin

Guy you are just filled with sadness, sunrise is not even in Enugu city but instead, the outskirts of Enugu at emene grin

This one is not in Enugu and is claiming enugu grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

grin grin

Guy you are just filled with sadness, sunrise is not even in Enugu city but instead, the outskirts of Enugu at emene grin

How many local governments make up Enugu city?

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

grin grin

He was claiming proda road is in enugu grin
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Duru1:

Factory would have been better than the silly international conference project.

Lolz might be true, but do you know how long that conference center has been abandoned, and now he's continuing it, if he can complete it, it can bring about tourism and attract IGR for the state
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
vanbonattel:

I am sure th guy feels stupid now

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by vanbonattel: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:

How many towns make up Enugu city?
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:

17?
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:

Ironically. How many minutes drive is Enugu to Abakaliki? You must be driving a dead car to have driven such long.
lolz knowing very well, Enugu airport is very far from govt house so stop deceiving yourself
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
TedExNairaland:

Murdering them haters.... grin with you, they have their match.

grin I am ready for them today grin
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
vanbonattel:

Do us a favour by providing current picture of the below tomorrow.

Ebony paint road
Akwuke road
Between imt gate and liberty estate traffic light
Idaw river link road
Akpo street
Umuchu street
Oye emene
Maryland
Trans ekulu junction
Penoks junction
Ugbo Odogwu by express

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

17?

Lol... You must be indomie generation. Yet you said proda is in the outskirts of Enugu city.

Please go to bed. Children's church service starts early tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:

Lol... You must be indomie generation. Yet you said proda is in the outskirts of Enugu city.

Please go to bed. Children's church service starts early tomorrow

Lol, now you have gone into silly comments, since you can't prove yourself

grin
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Lol..this is below the belt. I am very sure that if he ever get to those locations, he will come back here to apologize to you. When i said that over 95% of the town is a mess, i knew exactly what i was saying.

I just want to mention few. Enugu is a mess. He is only good at land grabbing

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rural enugu grin

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Lol..this is below the belt. I am very sure that if he ever get to those locations, he will come back here to apologize to you. When i said that over 95% of the town is a mess, i knew exactly what i was saying.

Lolz, the guy even gave specific locations, which is not up to 1% of enugu, all those place mentioned is not even upto the size of 50% of ogui new layout alone
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by ideynl1: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
Chidiebere Nwabekeyi devil punish you there. Anu mpama

[s][/s]

God punish you Chinonso Dike and nonsense nwabekeyi.

I will not join you to derail this thread because it isn't Anambra that's why you want to cause issues.

Just behave yourself
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Lolz, the guy even gave specific locations, which is not up to 1% of enugu, all those place mentioned is not even upto the size of 50% of ogui new layout alone

These are outer streets... Don't even let me talk about inner link roads. They are all gone.

Idaw river gone.
Achara layout gone
Gariki dead
Emene dead
New Haven forgotten
Umuoji thru to Unth staff qtrs abandoned

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
justjeff:

These are outer streets... Don't even let me talk about inner link roads. They are all gone.

Idaw river gone.
Achara layout gone
Gariki dead
Emene dead
New Haven forgotten
Umuoji thru to Unth staff qtrs abandoned

Achara layout, not gone
Gariki, practically thesame place with Achaea and not gone
Emene, was never even developed under Sullivan

And these places apart from Achaea layout and gariki, which are still very well OK are like outskirts of Enugu

Why don't you talk about nsukka, oji river, UDI and co.
Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2018
IzuAgu:
If i post it, it will foul the air and anyone who hasn't been to Enugu before will be so disappointed. It will be a total de-marketing for the town. So no need

so why were u disturbing the op all this while? Enugu is a city not a town!!!
ndi mmadu self...
undecided
IzuAgu:
If i post it, it will foul the air and anyone who hasn't been to Enugu before will be so disappointed. It will be a total de-marketing for the town. So no need

so why were u disturbing the op all this while? Enugu is a city not a town!!!
ndi mmadu self...

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2018
justjeff:
It shows you haven't traveled wide... Else you won't post these. Take a time out.
as far as Nigeria is concerned, only few cities can match Enugu, Nigeria cities are crappy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo / Certificate Forgery: Judge’s Health Stalls Hearing In Suit Against Obaseki / Power Grid Collapses Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.