Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (55973 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by aziaka111(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atikulate without tinubu u will still win buhari just relax and do d needful, I don play u for bet9ja to win both half
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by princechurchill(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jummy183:

You dash you DATA

If you can't compose good sentence write in Hausa i will understand no be one naija again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by madridguy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
So na you go tell me say na PMB will rule Nigeria till 2023? tongue

bedspread:
1Billion kuwait Dinar u say?

Do u know that dinar senior Usd , BP and Euro?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Dinho20(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
post=72654187:
Lol, this Thief called ATIKU has lost it already.
A loser from the word GO......

Buhari to Atiku.........
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
plainol:
If Buhari wins 2019, Tinubu will be jilted and rubbished by the Northern Oligarchs.

If Atiku wins, Tinubu will be fried and burnt by Atiku, Saraki & co.

If PDP wins Lagos, Tinubu is finished.

All in all, Tinubu is a living corpse.

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Drekaz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
post=72654187:

Buhari to Atiku.........

All this while Ganduje has been on the news you ve not said a thing...guess you were busy garnishing ur dura mater with ur barbecue. Sha reserve some sense u can transfer to ur kids, dem ho need am.
Peace
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
ATIKU is now mad dog attacking everybody.

If Atiku can wire me 1 Billion Kuwait Dinar, I will support him but still vote Buhari tongue
Hian shocked
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Dinho20(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:

If Atiku can wire me 1 Billion Kuwait Dinar, I will support him but still vote Buhari tongue

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by afamaustin(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Once l see Atiku l remember Genevieve l don't knw y

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by mabaz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
kettykin:

Only in your part of the univers do people loose election before votes are casted

You mean "lose"
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by osazeeblue01: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku all the way

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Biingoo: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
post=72654213:
He is really madt , we swear! cheesy wink More than mad!!
He knows this is coming already.......
mumu
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Dinho20(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ategberoson:
goto USA

as far as election is concern you and buhari have much question to answer

if we are to go by your cry baby talk here about buhari olevel cert, why not goto USA and prove your innocence to Nigerians of the allegations some groups of people made against you

no one I will repeat no one including I will vote for Buhari if you can goto USA to prove your innocence

btw your corruption cases(money laundering) and certificate scandal arguably. I'll rather stick with the man with cert scandal that's if it exist than a questionable person that refused to clear the air

you're just a time waster and you've spoilt market for PDP. Atiku is a disappointment on PDP side.

mark my words in 2019 PDP will regret allowing Atiku to represent them at the poll

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has attacked the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu over his recent declaration of support for President Muhammadu Buhari in the upcoming 2019 Elections.

PoliticsNGR previously reported that Tinubu, on Friday, openly declared his support for President Buhari.

Abubakar warned that Tinubu’s alleged “arrogance will fall off his eyes” in 2019 because Nigerians will vote against Buhari. He made this statement through the spokesperson of his campaign organization, Segun Sowunmi, warning Nigerians not to allow Tinubu to deceive them in 2019.

In a series of Tweets, Sowunmi wrote;

It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion, whose parental background is pretty much unknown, whose state of origin is opaque and unclear that can understand how life is in the jungle.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

“If Asiwaju Bola Tinubu means that his life is in jungle, we want to say to him that pride goes before a fall. Those who disdain men that are going to contend with them for the goodwill and votes of the Nigerian people with careless talk is what we find even with Buhari.

“I pity him (Tinubu) because his arrogance will fall-off his eyes like a scale when the votes are counted in 2019.

“Let him just understand that nobody is going to allow them run a chaotic, opaque and corruption-marred election. Let me also tell them that INEC will not help them. We shall all meet on the day of the election.

“Bola can deceive himself but Nigerians are not easily deceived.”

https://politicsngr.com/just-atiku-attacks-tinubu-support-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by john6006: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Prof. Anthony Oha
"WAEC didn't offer Hausa language as a subject in 1961. It was introduced in 1975"
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Himmler: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Who una dey deceive?
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by RTSC: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
If atiku can promise to deal with tinubu which looks very likely.

All the more reason for patriotic Nigerians to support him.

Even buhari will deal with that yoruba god father after the elections.

Any leader with an ounce of patriotism will never allow that brown tooth thief have his way.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Peaceontome247: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku is a looter

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by deomelo: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8056684_fbimg1446572762809_jpeg52556fab308222dbb7b5d5f0a6f4ef2d

Asiwaju Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

atrhiefKU? How many people don fight Tinubu and win?

You beta ask and learn from your boss, OBJ..

Crooked, corrupt, incompetent and fraudulent US dodging Atiku clown too dey form

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by talk2rotman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
princdebola201:
Atiku and the legions of athiefkulators will be obituarised after yakubu declare pmb the winner

Meanwhile athieku is in pains

stop talking like one who is not intelligent. so if ur father or mother or any of ur relative is for atiku... they will all be obituarised right? why are u guys putting politicians on ur head like u are doing the work of God that created you. so u prefer ur candidate to enter and all ur family member supporting atiku to die? what a pity! senseless generation.... sit down there and kill yourselves for politicians and even make all ur friends ur enemy while the politicians continue to mortgage your future and their family enjoy in abroad.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by hollywater: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:

Like lifeless like senseless.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Felixv: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
FlyoruB:
Tinubu rejection really pain Atiku. grin

Athithief needs some Dubai Panadol. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Felixv: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
deomelo:

atrhiefKU? How many people don fight Tinubu and win?

You beta ask and learn from your boss, OBJ..

Crooked, corrupt, incompetent and fraudulent US dodging Atiku clown too dey form

grin grin grin

Obj was forming, seized Lagos money, destroyed the Enron project, and at the end Tinubu won. Athithief knows the power of Tinubu.

Where agbero boys are unleashed on the pdp apologists they will flee Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=Dinho20 post=72654767][/quote]

I welcome more pics for you to console yourself

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=Dinho20 post=72654767][/quote]

I welcome more pics for you to console yourself
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by xtervaganza(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
post=72654187:

Buhari to Atiku.........
can buhari spell the words you used in his meme?
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by madridsta007(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:

Atiku is too far... Dubai.

Let’s try home: APC’s Gandollar AKA Gaunduje grin he is in Kano
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Gandollar(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridsta007:

Atiku is too far... Dubai.

Let’s try home: APC’s Gandollar AKA Gaunduje grin he is in Kano
Never! Madridguy will never get a faden from me. Let him suffer from the chains he helped purchase.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by motherfucker: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bobby4090:
What wrong did Tinubu say that will warrant such disgusting and personal attacks from Atikus spokesman. I doubt if Atiku himself read through the statement before his Spokesman made it public.
Making Tinubu the center of his political campaign instead of Buhari will be a terrible mistake for Atiku.
Tinubu threw the first punch, Atiku didn't say anything and they he threw another one. So what did you expect him to do?
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Legend007: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bobby4090:
What wrong did Tinubu say that will warrant such disgusting and personal attacks from Atikus spokesman. I doubt if Atiku himself read through the statement before his Spokesman made it public.
Making Tinubu the center of his political campaign instead of Buhari will be a terrible mistake for Atiku.

My sentiment exactly. I kept asking what exactly Tinubu said that warranted this gutter level insults.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.