Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (55975 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yes grin

Oneperson9:

do you know how much that money you just mentioned is ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by payloader(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Keep kissing Looters ass, you never going to have a taste of their loots, because you don't belong to the blood line of oligarchs of Nigeria. You're at best an ant trying to lick a grain of sugar.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by selfmade22: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
mabaz:
Atiku has lost already
na ur left testicle na im lost, no be Atiku
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
My brother mouth don wide grin

hargbolahan01:
you will be the biggest thief in history if given political appointment
1 million Kuwait dinar not even dollar
Baba I hail ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
On Msy 29th 2019, before God and man I make this bold statement that Atiku will be sworn in as president of this nation. Don't bother replying me, just bookmark and meet me as from November 18th when substitution window with INEC is closed and campaigns takes off

madridguy:
ATIKU is now mad dog attacking everybody.

If Atiku can wire me 1 Billion Kuwait Dinar, I will support him but still vote Buhari tongue
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Billionaire09: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
albaniy1:
Meanwhile we are together with Aminu waziri tambuwal of and osinbajo today at umar Ali shinkafi polytechnic sokoto

Atiku said Buhari's family background, origin are unknown.

Have you read that line?
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by McCoy662(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dude397:
You can't really support everyone. It's politics and not religion. In other news, Happy birthday to me!!! I thank God for the gift of life and being able to complete the 365 day circle even tho i don't have food to eat not to talk of celebrating but I'm greatful for the priceless gift of life.
Any good Samaritan can help make my day memorable. It'll never be forgotten. God bless us all. And may we all see the end of the year and many more years ahead. Amen.... 0087221630 Diamond Bank.....
Is everyday your birthday thought you posted this yesterday
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by olajide8(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has attacked the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu over his recent declaration of support for President Muhammadu Buhari in the upcoming 2019 Elections.

PoliticsNGR previously reported that Tinubu, on Friday, openly declared his support for President Buhari.

Abubakar warned that Tinubu’s alleged “arrogance will fall off his eyes” in 2019 because Nigerians will vote against Buhari. He made this statement through the spokesperson of his campaign organization, Segun Sowunmi, warning Nigerians not to allow Tinubu to deceive them in 2019.

In a series of Tweets, Sowunmi wrote;

“It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion, whose parental background is pretty much unknown, whose state of origin is opaque and unclear that can understand how life is in the jungle.”

“If Asiwaju Bola Tinubu means that his life is in jungle, we want to say to him that pride goes before a fall. Those who disdain men that are going to contend with them for the goodwill and votes of the Nigerian people with careless talk is what we find even with Buhari.

“I pity him (Tinubu) because his arrogance will fall-off his eyes like a scale when the votes are counted in 2019.

“Let him just understand that nobody is going to allow them run a chaotic, opaque and corruption-marred election. Let me also tell them that INEC will not help them. We shall all meet on the day of the election.

“Bola can deceive himself but Nigerians are not easily deceived.”

https://politicsngr.com/just-atiku-attacks-tinubu-support-buhari/

Must he support U? If his conscience says no to you, should he then support u against his conscience - even thou, we want Abba kyari out-

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Pentools(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=KanuJEWSarePIGS post=72655743][/quote]

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by princechurchill(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
[s][/s]

Hmmm! You say your brain na how much?

Go and feed those scums in the north first in the words of emir
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by princechurchill(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
killuminati:
im the dood on porfle, walahi kai, diz ganment of sai baba i good well. I get por 30pvc kwa.

Sai baba 20199 smiley

Who be this thing
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by dodoniyi: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
princechurchill:
Perfect example of buhari supporters
That will be used on the election day to vote for him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by princechurchill(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Keep kissing Looters ass, you never going to have a taste of their loots, because you don't belong to the blood line of oligarchs of Nigeria. You're at best an ant trying to lick a grain of sugar.

Licking ass is in the DNA of your alamajiri brethren
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by princechurchill(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
dodoniyi:

That will be used on the election day to vote for him

And they will continue to suffer till generations to come in the words of emir of Kano
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I think Atiku and tinubu are playing a game, we all know tinubu prefer atiku over Buhari..

He supported him in 2015 over Buhari and he's one of Atiku biggest gainer..

Something isn't right here, all we be clear when the election passes..

u mean tinubu supported atiku over buhari in 2015? u must be on osogbo weed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by marktrue: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
haba atiku master looters,you Don come again aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Nigerian shine your eyes oo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I think Atiku and tinubu are playing a game, we all know tinubu prefer atiku over Buhari..

Please get informed before commenting,Tinubu was the one that made Atithief loose the presidential primaries in 2015, the thief actually did what he did in Port Harcourt in APC primaries in 2015 but Tinubu doubled him to gain votes for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Please get informed before commenting,Tinubu was the one that made Atithief loose the presidential primaries in 2015, the thief actually did what he did in Port Harcourt in APC primaries in 2015 but Tinubu doubled him to gain votes for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by deomelo: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:

According to village Igbos of course.

Must be the bad akpu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by xelowpage: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
In Buhari we trust.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Calers: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku is a thief and criminal

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by emperorsk(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has attacked the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu over his recent declaration of support for President Muhammadu Buhari in the upcoming 2019 Elections.

PoliticsNGR previously reported that Tinubu, on Friday, openly declared his support for President Buhari.

Abubakar warned that Tinubu’s alleged “arrogance will fall off his eyes” in 2019 because Nigerians will vote against Buhari. He made this statement through the spokesperson of his campaign organization, Segun Sowunmi, warning Nigerians not to allow Tinubu to deceive them in 2019.

“It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion, whose parental background is pretty much unknown, whose state of origin is opaque and unclear that can understand how life is in the jungle.”

“If Asiwaju Bola Tinubu means that his life is in jungle, we want to say to him that pride goes before a fall. Those who disdain men that are going to contend with them for the goodwill and votes of the Nigerian people with careless talk is what we find even with Buhari.

“I pity him (Tinubu) because his arrogance will fall-off his eyes like a scale when the votes are counted in 2019.

“Let him just understand that nobody is going to allow them run a chaotic, opaque and corruption-marred election. Let me also tell them that INEC will not help them. We shall all meet on the day of the election.

if Atiku will deliver a great work 4 Nigerians he could have done that during his tenure as VP but he did nothing other than squandering the nation's resources... As 4 Buhari he is not the solution of our problems he was given the chance to showcase his ability he misused it. We deserve someone better than dis two so that we can prosper as a nation... my opinion
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Drekaz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Read Read you won't, I believe you wrote waec 3 times without success. The immunity Governors enjoy has made it impossible to jail them while still in office, fayose with all the evidence against him, efcc had to wait, until his tenure ended. That's why Ganduje cannot be summarily tried. Kindly read before you comment on any topic in life.

Oga reader...try and have a lil bit of sense, who doesn't know that govs enjoy immunity maybe u just discovered today, so you have to put ur new found knowledge into use. All I was trying to point out to you and ur braindead cohorts is to sanely criticize whoever is wrong, whether the person is in pdp or apc and stop being senselessly biased.
Ps..I'm a licensed and practising pharmacist...and in my world u need an excellent waec result to even study pharmacy, maybe you should help ur president with a real waec result.
And yes...I CAN FIX YOUR BRAIN IF YOU LET ME.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by chijokz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:

You're spot on..I see you understand the game of politics. Tinubu still supports Atiku indirectly but can't publicly say or endorse him to avoid anti-party activities and conflict of interest..2019 will surely be interesting.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by candygist: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Face front .. why should tinubu support atiku ? Thought tinubu was not important to you people from the other side of Nigeria ?
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by dochenaj: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wouldn't it be delusional for anyone to think that Tinubu will support any other person other than Buhari, why would he want to lengthen his reach at being President.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by dochenaj: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
emperorsk:
if Atiku will deliver a great work 4 Nigerians he could have done that during his tenure as VP but he did nothing other than squandering the nation's resources... As 4 Buhari he is not the solution of our problems he was given the chance to showcase his ability he misused it. We deserve someone better than dis two so that we can prosper as a nation... my opinion
Unfortunately it is in reality just a two party state, the ruling party and the opposition party. I had wished we had just 4 political parties, we would have had more choice but unfortunately we are left between the devil and the deep blue sea. And I choose swimming over meeting the devil having firsthand experienced the untold hardship he can cause.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by ridbell01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
yeyeboi:

When it comes to APC every one is a Saint smh shocked
like jolly nyame and Jonah Jang but Fayose will join that league soon
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by billyG(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku has lost it,he has return to his usual self mudslinging.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
“It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion, whose parental background is pretty much unknown, whose state of origin is opaque and unclear that can understand how life is in the jungle. Foreigner is president? u c am?
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Tareq1105: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Segun Sowunmi don't insult your brother because of money o.

Go and read an article in the Nigerian Tribune in December 1997 written by Bola Ige. It's titled The Curses of Oduduwa.

I beg you, take it easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.