Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (55974 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Oneperson9: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
ATIKU is now mad dog attacking everybody.

If Atiku can wire me 1 Billion Kuwait Dinar, I will support him but still vote Buhari tongue

do you know how much that money you just mentioned is ?
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by EDOLUWA: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
A Vote for PMB is a vote for Poverty, lawlessness, impunity, unemployment and real economic downturn.

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by madridsta007(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Gandollar:
Never! Madridguy will never get a faden from me. Let him suffer from the chains he helped purchase.

grin angry grin

Gandollar you dey here? No vex o!
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Gandollar(f): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bobby4090:
What wrong did Tinubu say that will warrant such disgusting and personal attacks from Atikus spokesman. I doubt if Atiku himself read through the statement before his Spokesman made it public.
Making Tinubu the center of his political campaign instead of Buhari will be a terrible mistake for Atiku.
I agree with you. I doubt if Sowunmi himself read Tiffnubu's speech. This is an over kill from Sowunmi.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Gandollar(f): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridsta007:

grin angry grin

Gandollar you dey here? No vex o!
Allah kiaye Mana!
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by blimeyVic(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Legend007:

My sentiment exactly. I kept asking what exactly Tinubu said that warranted this gutter level insults.

You won't understand.

grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
post=72654213:

He is really madt , we swear! cheesy wink
More than mad!!

He knows this is coming already.......
Do some of you have jobs at all? You are always littering all threads. smh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by jrusky(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion, whose parental background is pretty much unknown, whose state of origin is opaque and unclear that can understand how life is in the jungle.”

The bolded caught my attention. Tinubu is trying to hide his sins by supporting Buhari knowing fully well his corrupt life and all he bad looted will be ask of him one good day that is why he want to die for buhari so to walk free but it wont last long for sure.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Billionaire09: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
We say no elections in Biafraland. Don't waste your resources to do Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pentools:
Atiku we know, who's that brown teeth man
Naija no fit be Lagos. So his opinion don't count.

Time to #Atikulate...#PresidentAtikuFrom2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by AdonaiAluminium: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Don"t be surprised if Tinubu turns around to work for Atiku at the end of the day. Let us stop fighting ourselves because of them please

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services etc
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by jrusky(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Billionaire09:
We say no elections in Biafraland. Don't waste your resources to do Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

Will you get out here? Nonsense.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
[s]
princechurchill:
Perfect example of buhari supporters
[/s]

Hmmm! You say your brain na how much?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
plainol:
If Buhari wins 2019, Tinubu will be jilted and rubbished by the Northern Oligarchs.

If Atiku wins, Tinubu will be fried and burnt by Atiku, Saraki & co.

If PDP wins Lagos, Tinubu is finished.

All in all, Tinubu is a living corpse.
children everywhere, FYI,tinubu is like a beautiful bride, he's friends in both PDP and APC .if atiku wins,tinubu would still be relevant

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by frank41(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:

If Atiku can wire me 1 Billion Kuwait Dinar, I will support him but still vote Buhari tongue

You have no surname oga...You beta artikulate to gain one.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by isnovic(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
“Let him just understand that nobody is going to allow them run a chaotic, opaque and corruption-marred election. Let me also tell them that INEC will not help them. We shall all meet on the day of the election...."

This statement is pregnant with meaning for 2015 Elections

If you know you know....
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by princeemmma(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
bunch of loosers

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by killuminati(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
princechurchill:
im the dood on porfle, walahi kai, diz ganment of sai baba i good well. I get por 30pvc kwa.

Sai baba 20199 smiley
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
princechurchill:

Keep kissing Looters ass, you never going to have a taste of their loots, because you don't belong to the blood line of oligarchs of Nigeria. You're at best an ant trying to lick a grain of sugar.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by michoim(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
And who are the Nigerians that told this self_deceiving Atiku that Nigerians will vote against Buhari in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
We Go Teach Tinubu Sense
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Drekaz:

All this while Ganduje has been on the news you ve not said a thing...guess you were busy garnishing ur dura mater with ur barbecue. Sha reserve some sense u can transfer to ur kids, dem ho need am.
Peace

Read Read you won't, I believe you wrote waec 3 times without success. The immunity Governors enjoy has made it impossible to jail them while still in office, fayose with all the evidence against him, efcc had to wait, until his tenure ended. That's why Ganduje cannot be summarily tried. Kindly read before you comment on any topic in life.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by uba1991: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
princechurchill:
the same words that made gej to loose in d north.watch it come 2019 almajari will stop that thief that cant go to america. ONE ALMAJARI WITH PVC IS BETTER THAN ONE THOUSAND GRADUATES WITHOUT PVC IN TERMS OF ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by albaniy1: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Meanwhile we are together with Aminu waziri tambuwal of and osinbajo today at umar Ali shinkafi polytechnic sokoto

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by albaniy1: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Tambuwal will never support Atiku
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by jconsulting(f): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Don't trust politicians​ , Tinubu​ is deceiving APC , businessmen are different from cattle herders
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by arrestdarrester: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
It doesn't matter who wins, BAT's reign is closing down
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by hargbolahan01: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:

you will be the biggest thief in history if given political appointment
1 million Kuwait dinar not even dollar
Baba I hail ooo
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Billionaire09: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
jrusky:

Will you get out here? Nonsense.

Come outside to tell me this with your mouth! Bunkum.

Come and get some sense in road Biafra Live broadcast of supreme leader of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi kanu.

Exposing the zoo and that man in aso rock and those involved in surgery that lasted over 103 working days in London hospital.

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by payloader(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Anybody still calling Atiku a thief, but can't provide facts on his allegations against him, is either a fool, blind, or just a political mo ron, who just exists to blindly follow without due research.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by davidafia9(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
maasoap:
Na by force. When will Atiku visit USA?
Is that your problem, tell your master the fraudster to submit his WAEC to INEC
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by stevyhann: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
This guy should speak for himself.
No dollar can make me vote for atiku.
He is on a mission to privatise and convert Nigeria for his personal gain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.