Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. (4868 Views)

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Amakababe(f): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
so yesterday night I was celebrating finishing 100lvl and I was really drunk and dem fuckboys just be feeling me body anyhow, I don't know why guys behave like scum but I won't lie it FELT real good. God, especially when all those touching were very handsome black boys.
sigh*
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lol ,,men are scum and you enjoyed it.... Keep deceiving yourself....grin

7 Likes

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by daben1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
now, will I be wrong if I say 98% of girls don't have sense? WTF!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Heartbender: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bleep boys, men are scum, you enjoyed it? Kaman gerrarahia...like your moniker, Amaka dicksappointment, inyereke confusion
Amakababe:
so yesterday night I was celebrating finishing 100lvl and I was really drunk and dem fuckboys just be feeling me body anyhow, I don't know why guys behave like scum but I won't lie it FELT real good. God, especially when all those touching were very handsome black boys.
sigh*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
So what should I do now?

Make I carry our electric bulb put for inside yansh?

Or I should go around a forest collecting lion's sperm?

Or i should go and be fanning the goats at our backyard?

Mtchew angry

4 Likes

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by MJBOLT: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
men are scum but you enjoyed been pressed like public bread undecided

Amakababe:
sigh*

1 Like

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Oreofepeters: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
You no even make sense..
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Himmler: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
You're confused
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
daben1:
now, will I be wrong if I say 98% of girls don't have sense? WTF!

Whether u are right or wrong I dont know. But what I know is, in whatever percentage of them (the ones that dont have sense), that OP is among grin

7 Likes

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by daben1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Whether u are right or wrong I dont know. But what I know is, in whatever percentage of them (the ones that dont have sense), that OP is among grin
definitely she is... very confused beingS
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
You just want comments on your thread, and I just gave it to you #rubbish

1 Like

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by bravojohny(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
You don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

I don't have a solution but I certainly don't admire the problem
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
OP is a man pretending to be female . saw fall on you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Derawiz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Amakababe:
sigh*

I thought you were the girl crying two weeks ago that she can't graduate with her mates cos of her poor results and too many carryovers but was ashamed if starting first year again as her friends would mock her
How come you're done with first year again so soon??
It's either you're a cheap attention seeker without any propensity for the truth or you're a morally bankrupt monumental failure without any value to the society

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by giftAlone(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
so u wrote jamb,wrote post ume, gained admission n finished hundred level within a month. dis attention wen u dey seek shey e dey belleful u daily....Lai Muhammad

1 Like

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by tossie101(f): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Amakavula:

U are the only person that have sense..
It shocks me how nairalanders don't know that he is a guy even when it's so obvious.

BECOZ Even a prostitute can't come here and say things he say. He is guy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by vickodedon(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
The part wer the pain me na my brother wer u keep for one corner the lie for.
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by CreepyBlackpool: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2018
this small boy is just craving attention

1 Like

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Amakababe(f): 3:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Amakavula:
you're very stupid, avoid my further threads.
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Amakababe(f): 3:20am On Nov 04, 2018
tossie101:

U are the only person that have sense..
It shocks me how nairalanders don't know that he is a guy even when it's so obvious.

BECOZ Even a prostitute can't come here and say things he say. He is guy
your mother is the only hypocrite here. what do u do in the club at night hypocritical fool. also stay away from my threads, or I'll show u who d real prostitute is.
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Deckline(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Oreofepeters:
You no even make sense..
How can some one who doesn't have sense make sense You can't give what you don't have. Btw- A guy is behind the op's monicker. He was rusticated from the university.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by columbus007(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2018
Amakababe:
your mother is the only hypocrite here. what do u do in the club at night hypocritical fool. also stay away from my threads, or I'll show u who d real prostitute is.
it beat my imagination to think that you actually created this threads in order to insult people, and were are the mods for the sake of christ.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by chicoMX(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Every Romancelander knows that the OP doesn't have sense in her head na

You all should keep your advice to yourselves, she doesn't need them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Amakababe:
sigh*

Nothing you say will ever make sense again.
"Men are scum" but "it felt real good".
Your game is finished.
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by tossie101(f): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Amakababe:

Shut up! What will u do, ?
ur shameles mother will suddenly be so ashamed of ur stupidity.
He gave birth to u as man but here u are turned into online bobrisky.
I spit on ur cursed head. Anuofia tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
tossie101:

Shut up! What will u do, ? ur shameles mother will suddenly be so ashamed of ur stupidity. He gave birth to u as man but here u are turned into online bobrisky. I spit on ur cursed head. Anuofia tongue
oil dey ur headcheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by tossie101(f): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
oil dey ur headcheesy

Lol, he thinks everyone is as dumb as him to believe his fake identity

1 Like

Re: I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
People like this sit down for long hours formulating a really dump post for seeking of cheap attention

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shows Best Fucking Position Girls Like [watch Video Below] / Seven Women Found Dead In A Beauty Salon In Niger State / Searching For A Wife Material (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.