Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (86081 Views)

Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by nnaeyes6: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2018
So the charm no de work on me? I often stop by in that same spot and joint in Umunede and I don't get charmed. I eat, drink my liquid and hit the road. it seems that truly, charm is made for some people? Are u one of them?
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by rock003: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
doctored lol it's very obvious that pics u just uploaded is photoshopped by Igbos

If you look at the picture you posted, you will see that it is also doctored by USEFUL IDIOTS AT BMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Autotech312(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nlolodo:
cry
Teenage girls that are supposed to be in school learning are busy eating di.ck for fun tufia

Somebody should pls quote me with the right meme pic

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by JohnOkolo: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2021

There is no 10k for a night of sex sis....the minimum is 40k

For mugu nah. 2k dey for Night sex, even Indomie and Soft Drink for Night sex. The ladder just dey like dat,na codedruns babes dey deceive you say 5k per night sex no dey. If someone is making 40k per day why will there be a prostitute in the first place.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by jericco1(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2021
My beloved agbor must be there grin
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Sufferingboy(f): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Benin and Igbo girls spoiling Ikaland for us.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Sufferingboy(f): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2021
jericco1:
My beloved agbor must be there grin

But the girls are not Ika girls but Igbo and benin girls....
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by jericco1(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

But the girls are not Ika girls but Igbo and benin girls....

I didn't say anything about that.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Sufferingboy(f): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2021
jericco1:

I didn't say anything about that.

Yes,I know but I am just trying to state it clearly so that people can see it.

The girls are Igbos and benins.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by jericco1(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,I know but I am just trying to state it clearly so that people can see it.

The girls are Igbos and benins.

Are you from agbor
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Sufferingboy(f): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2021
jericco1:

Are you from agbor

I am Ika by ethnicity but not agbor,I am from (Owa kingdom) owa-oyibu to be specific.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by jericco1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I am Ika by ethnicity but not agbor,I am from (Owa kingdom) owa-oyibu to be specific.

I'm from agbor but I don't know anything else
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Sufferingboy(f): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
jericco1:

I'm from agbor but I don't know anything else
Which of the community are you from ?

You should be ashamed that you only know just agbor.Abi you be impostor?

So where is Okowa from?
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by jericco1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Which of the community are you from ?

You should be ashamed that you only know just agbor.Abi you be impostor?

So where is Okowa from?

angry
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Sufferingboy(f): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
jericco1:

angry

Which of the community in agbor are you from?

I think you an impostor,pretending to be an Ika on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.