Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men (4622 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by MadeINchenzen2: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
According to her, “I am a native of Benin City and our Oba Ewuare11 placed curses on human trafficking and prostitution in Benin, so we have to move into Asaba. My parents are very poor and they could not pay for my school fees and I have to raise money for myself since no help from anyone.

“The charms are prepared with pubic hair and pieces nails including bitter kola nuts by the native doctors on the payment of N40,000.”

For effectiveness, Elizabeth, who claimed to be SSCE holder from one of the secondary schools in Edo State said, “The native doctors warned us against quarrel with our customers after we have robbed the powder charms on our faces, even though the customer initially want to bully us, whatever we want the charms to do for us, it does effectively, I have made a huge sum of money through the charm.”

At the Umunede joint, these teenage commercial sex workers between 13 and 14 years are seen during night falls negotiating with sex hungry men and in most cases clad in skimpy dresses that barely cover their nudity.

There, investigation revealed that teenage girls, who have allegedly sought the help of native doctors to woo unsuspecting customers with prepared powder charms, make unimaginable fortunes than others regarded as ‘old-fools’ who have been in the business for years.

Expectedly, unsuspecting sex hungry men prefer these teenage girls to the ones described as ‘Old-fools’ whose services are termed to be outdated and cannot perform creditably like the teenagers.

At Ubulu Okiti, the story is not different as these teenage girls troop into the community within the hours of 7:30pm from Benin, Onitsha and Owerri till the following morning before departing to their respective cities.

At opposite Grandhotel in Asaba, these teenage girls, many who spoke to journalists said: “Many of us come from far distance and pay high fares to get here and considering the cost of the prepared powder charms, we have increased from N5,000, per night to N10,000. Men are paying us after using the powder to rob our faces, for short time, we will take N4,000 from any man coming to us, but pull over will attract N15,000 for both sucking, romancing and the real sexual intercourse.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by drmuchin: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wasted

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by dawnomike(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Juju is now everywhere you go like MTN

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Zonefree(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
To have a Girl Child is a dangerous adventure.

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by DoggoneDogg: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
According to her, “I am a native of Benin City and our Oba Ewuare11 placed curses on human trafficking and prostitution in Benin, so we have to move into Asaba. My parents are very poor and they could not pay for my school fees and I have to raise money for myself since no help from anyone.

“The charms are prepared with pubic hair and pieces nails including bitter kola nuts by the native doctors on the payment of N40,000.”

For effectiveness, Elizabeth, who claimed to be SSCE holder from one of the secondary schools in Edo State said, “The native doctors warned us against quarrel with our customers after we have robbed the powder charms on our faces, even though the customer initially want to bully us, whatever we want the charms to do for us, it does effectively, I have made a huge sum of money through the charm.”

At the Umunede joint, these teenage commercial sex workers between 13 and 14 years are seen during night falls negotiating with sex hungry men and in most cases clad in skimpy dresses that barely cover their nudity.

There, investigation revealed that teenage girls, who have allegedly sought the help of native doctors to woo unsuspecting customers with prepared powder charms, make unimaginable fortunes than others regarded as ‘old-fools’ who have been in the business for years.

Expectedly, unsuspecting sex hungry men prefer these teenage girls to the ones described as ‘Old-fools’ whose services are termed to be outdated and cannot perform creditably like the teenagers.

At Ubulu Okiti, the story is not different as these teenage girls troop into the community within the hours of 7:30pm from Benin, Onitsha and Owerri till the following morning before departing to their respective cities.

At opposite Grandhotel in Asaba, these teenage girls, many who spoke to journalists said: “Many of us come from far distance and pay high fares to get here and considering the cost of the prepared powder charms, we have increased from N5,000, per night to N10,000. Men are paying us after using the powder to rob our faces, for short time, we will take N4,000 from any man coming to us, but pull over will attract N15,000 for both sucking, romancing and the real sexual intercourse.”

Noted. grin

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Women don't need charms to woo men,men are the cheapest commodity that ever existed.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by recieve(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Women don't need charms to woo men,men are the cheapest commodity that ever existed.
your father is cheap too, that's good, if a guy fvck you for free, that mean you're not cheap but giveaway product

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by JaneYave(f): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
What teenagers do these days surpasses that of adults. Who will be tomorrow's leader then?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
recieve:

your father is cheap too, that's good, if a guy fvck you for free, that mean you're not cheap but giveaway product
Accept reality and move on,its not that deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by MadeINchenzen2: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol cheesy
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Jeremani: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
I'm speechless this generation stone decency out of the window

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Exkandayee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nawaoh,things deh happenooh,but ehh , must we Africans put hand for juju before we go makam
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Men are attracted to them because they are teenagers not because of their juju.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by recieve(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Accept reality and move on,its not that deep.
guys that fvck you are cheap, accepted, but what are you that allow yourself to be fvcked up by cheap product?

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Laggafin: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shock is in confusion.. I mean dis country is the raw deal.. I comment my reserve joor
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
recieve:

guys that fvck you are cheap, accepted, but what are you that allow yourself to be fvcked up by cheap product?
Mkpurumiri at work, bye bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by MadeINchenzen2: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Zonefree:
That's why u need to look well before choosing a spouse. A snake begets a snake

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by stunnert(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
grin
Not all men oo, your naked body doesn't really turn some of us on if you ain't adding value to my life.

I repeat no be all manchi dey looseguard because of toto

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by MadeINchenzen2: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
stunnert:

grin
Not all men oo, your naked body doesn't really turn some of us on if you ain't adding value to my life.

true

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
stunnert:

grin

una online life different from una reality Mr Stone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by recieve(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
that mean i am worthles

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by juseng(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
It is clearly not the charm at work. It's just simply the fact that they're teenagers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by bigdammyj: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Youngxx: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
lol cheesy

Not all men, see ur big mouth grin grin
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
juseng:
It is clearly not the charm at work. It's just simply the fact that they're teenagers.
Exactly... The obsession with teenagers...

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by majamajic(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sex cost for Delta state , in lagos these kin girls we getting it 1k , festive period is 1500 . Pull off in lagos is 2k , sleep over is 4k
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Not all are prostitutes, those on the roadside are the children whose parents, community and nation failed them...

The vast majority of girls grow up to be women like your mother...

You would take your chances with the yahoo boys, ritualists, kidnappers, rapists, etc?
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
recieve:

So we should bill you? And we should be very expensive? undecided
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is terrible. They are from poor homes
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
These kind of stories are heart breaking. These girls are still kids and shouldn't have to be going through all these. I wish we as Nigeria care about each other but the reverse is the case. We claim to but we really don't. The instant a Nigerian sees another having a good time the hate start due to little to no reason, and that's why our political leaders will always take us for a ride. 2022 and we can't even boast of constant power supply. There are certain things that we ought to have as basic amenities without any sort of compromise in this country but wickedness and jealousy no go gree us agree on any of that. If one section stands up for something another will stand against just to pull them down. So far, Nnamdi Kanu is the only one who has shown any sort of love for the unified Nigerians, even though he did it in his own unique way. The moment bandits started killing and kidnapping up north he started screaming bloody murder, even way before it got to his home in the east. Yet, some will say he was insulting them and doing all that. I ask you all Nigerians, will you rather be insulted so you wake up and smell the coffee or be pampered and flattered to your deaths? We have got nothing at all in this country. Everything have been stolen by our political leaders while we are busy catching cruise and fighting ourselves. I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by recieve(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
So we should bill you? And we should be very expensive? undecided

if a girl is cheap does not imply to bill tho, a girl with value is very expensive and fvckt@rds can not get her. A girl with value does not depend on a guy.
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

Are you a true Christian?
Your comments say otherwise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) / My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me / Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.