Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) (42669 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by olayinks007(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2018
kingzephyr:

Just that Na another man go put the idiot for house..na another man go suffer the emptiness and uselessness.

Na so oooo.
May d Lord guide us right my brother and continue 2 protect us. Hmmmm tinz dey happen 4 dis life nw especially our so called country Nigeria.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Thanks for admitting that you are an olosho.

I will remind you in a few years time when Karma comes knocking on your door for sleeping with people's husbands and breaking homes grin

This will be my last reply to you because unlike you I am not jobless and have a well paying job to go to. Bye bye Olosho grin
grin grin grin yes i am and i don't have to fake it!! I have no reason to be ashamed !!! Any other new thing?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2018
carter009:
Bloody thief
Stupid fool!!!
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Westbestside post=72690906] grin, the ashana is writing as if they forced her to school[/quote
]
Exactly what i expect from an idiot who has no job but to nose around! Lets assume i was forced to go to school how is it your headache? Just like i told your counterpart "PARA E" (COMMIT SUICIDE)
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Westbestside post=72690906] grin, the ashana is writing as if they forced her to school[/quote
]
Exactly what i expect from an idiot who has no job but to nose around! Lets assume i was forced to go to school like you claimed; how is it your headache? Just like i told your counterpart "PARA E" (COMMIT SUICIDE)
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nas4all(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Gisters:
A video is currently going viral on the internet and it shows a beautiful young lady explaining with serious conviction, the reason why she dates only married men.

On the video, she is heard saying ;

Video below ;

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/slay-queen-reveals-dates-married-men

She's kind of right, on her level she is right. For her promiscuous married men are her catch, they take care of her and don't stress her. She may not be the marriage type, she feeds on the indiscipline of men. The more undisciplined you are as a man the more opportunities you create for these type of women. Since men are never content with one wife, these type of women are soon becoming millionaires for doing nothing. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Spells(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2018
She dey talk true na dey yab her.most naija babe agree with her die
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2018
Gisters:
A video is currently going viral on the internet and it shows a beautiful young lady explaining with serious conviction, the reason why she dates only married men.

On the video, she is heard saying ;

Video below ;

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/slay-queen-reveals-dates-married-men

Weak hungry naija girls.. come to the United states and see fine girls way dey fire up kpekus like live wire! Real women with real feelings.. women way go support you with money and encouragement when you're down..
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Olujide2019: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=72684180][b]Shebi you still see garri chop..Wetin you want make this one talk.

Alagba be grateful
Thank God
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Westbestside: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Tinalex post=72693480][/quote]Lol, i do not engage oloshos I see them as less human. Thanks. Infact, i value dog more than ashana. Cos dog is useful in far many ways than una.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2018
If That's What Works For This Lady, Maybe She Has A Different Perspective To Life. Married Men Are Caring, But She Shouldn't Scatter Anyone's Family Just Because Of Her Desire.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by jtofineme(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Tinalex:

Lol...yes we are cheap to the extent that we don't do broke ass like you. We don't care what you think about us cos we refuse to live by your standard cos you are of the male specie...you don't like it PARA E!!!!
madam how much do u worth?
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2018
NuhRegular:

Who doesn't she has been all over Instagram since.. Her handle is @simply_tacha.. You can "Masturbationn" to her videos on her page grin cheesy grin

Seems like she has changed her username

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.