Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) (42661 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
So this girl has finally made it to NL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Offpoint:
Karma reading and watching this right now
there is nothing like karma. this karma may leave this bold slut in the future to attack one innocent girl who was decent in the days of her singleness

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by nabegibeg: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gisters:
A video is currently going viral on the internet and it shows a beautiful young lady explaining with serious conviction, the reason why she dates only married men.

On the video, she is heard saying ;

Video below ;

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/slay-queen-reveals-dates-married-men

Angel Micheal should sound this trumpet

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by AmukuFord: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
You see ur life
Oniranu
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Injiggerwolf(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
cry
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=lacruz12 post=72674508]You quick cum problem

You no quick cum problem

You no sabi hang legs problem

You hang am like pendulum problem

Let me add....you drop easily you become maga
You no drop pay na problem again.

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Thojan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please ma. Go and get a life and a job. Attention Seeker.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by 9jabrainers: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2018

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Phred1717: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
You think you are enjoying...karma will definitely caught up with you
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by pascalbenz: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Could Dis Be The Reason Why Most Guys Are Single And All The Galz Are Dating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by kenchop: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gisters:
WATCH & DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/slay-queen-reveals-dates-married-men

You be scam . You no get any video jst looking for traffic on ur page. lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
"Independent woman". Carry go. Tomorrow, one mumu go marry you. Woe betide two of una.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oh my God.... embarassed

Why are there so many stupid people on the internet this days? embarassed undecided angry
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
All the married men u can see that we are now better than single guys. So let's fire on.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by GeeRex(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
lol,,,so u have seen it all.
u have obseverd all the kinds of men, only Jesus can deliver you..
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Offpoint:
Karma reading and watching this right now
Karma ke, it's obvious she doesn't want to get married. She's a destiny killer sent from the evil realm. I pity men with lack of self control.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Raphaelcarter: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dear God please restore the sense of our Nigerian girls IN JESUS NAME....

Help me add AMEN
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Very true. That's my style too. I can never date a single ipob guy. They will milk you and dump you. Duck you blue black and only come up with stories of Biafra this and Biafra that.

Very useless pigs and idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
they get more stupid and bolder by the day undecided
But you are stupid and bold about cheating being in born in you shey? But cos she is a woman she cant express herself....ode!!!!
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
kenchop:

You be scam . You no get any video jst looking for traffic on ur page. lazy youth
You dey mind the idiot ?
That girl is just a regular twerker on IG
sells some products too and just say those words just to drive traffic . bloggers would just go to peoples timeline and pick random ,controversial comments and videos and twist some words from the original poster to drive traffic to the useless blogs .
Rubbish
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
She said her mind, but sleeping with a married man is not a good thing.

If you're a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4800980/he-caring-one-minute-man

Download the book and thank me later.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Bashir75: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigerian broke guys. Why poor people wants sex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Nigerians are poor countries with big desires and plenty children. She makes me laugh like Bendel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gisters:
A video is currently going viral on the internet and it shows a beautiful young lady explaining with serious conviction, the reason why she dates only married men.

Video below ;

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by tiger2080: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
olosho.stupid fool.no shame.they think the wide holes in between their leg is capable to tie a man down an demand money till dem drill Mr sugar daddy.go find better work do Ashawo no be work.their slogan man must pay for d wide Toto before I give am Bleep.All their life's is pay,pay an pay till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Some people dont fear God these days
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by hundredrivas(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
When she gets married that is how the younger slay mamas will also date your husband karma is a bitch.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tinalex:

But you are stupid and bold about cheating being in born in you shey? But cos she is a woman she cant express herself....ode!!!!

Did you just speak english? shocked

Supporting your fellow olosho in trade. Cheap thing angry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Believe me when I say she is right. When I was single guy, I never had as many girls as I have disturbing me 'to come over' now. Na dem dey rush us.

The truth is one of my greatest challenge now, is how to handle the disturbances from these ladies as a married man.

Looks like they are all focusing on us married men now

And I think it is a JackPot for us.

We are married and we are the preferred male stock in town.

Single men, Sorry ! grin grin grin

Y'all lost again. .... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
NuhRegular:
So this girl has finally made it to NL grin grin
Do you know her
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by ezinnefashionst(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
It's funny how young girls date married men and they're proud of it... No single regret whatsoever
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by Davidchibex(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gisters:

Video below ;

speechless.
I just wish your husband the same.
Re: Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Actually, you should remove that Billy Graham pic on your page, your posts don't represent what that man stood for. Don't dishonour him any longer

Antipob777:
Very true. That's my style too. I can never date a single ipob guy. They will milk you and dump you. Duck you blue black and only come up with stories of Biafra this and Biafra that.

Very useless pigs and idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Man / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.