Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

18+ Only Confession: How My Uncle Friend Came In And Have Hot S*x With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Only Confession: How My Uncle Friend Came In And Have Hot S*x With Me (1458 Views)

Lady Records Her Friend Screaming As She Have Hot Sekz In The Afternoon / How To Have Hot Sex With Difrent Styles[video] / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Only Confession: How My Uncle Friend Came In And Have Hot S*x With Me by gamelove: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2018
John and Jim each started sucking on my tits and saying how they had sat in class during school dreaming about what it would be like to be doing this to me. Mike immediately had his tongue in my pussy, licking and sucking on my clit. After only a few minutes, his face was covered in my juices. I begged someone to please Bleep me, because they were driving me nuts. Mike put his cock inside me and was sliding in and out so fast and hard, that he was soon coming and coming deep inside of me. As soon as he came he pulled out and John took his place inside my pussy. While John was banging away at my pussy I was sucking on Mike and cleaning his cock up. John shot his load deep inside of me and he slipped out of my pussy. I told them I needed to be bleeped up the ass. Jim laid down and I mounted him and leaned over so Mike could have access to my ass. He put his cock to my ass and since I was so wet

Read complete story using below link
https://www.bazejamz.com.ng/2018/12/ent-reekadobanks-leave-mavins-record.html?m=1
Re: 18+ Only Confession: How My Uncle Friend Came In And Have Hot S*x With Me by Josh1977: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
what a life

(1) (Reply)

Tall Men Are Ladies Choice / Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp / South African Lady Precious Shows Off Her Body In Unclad Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.