Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) (18867 Views)

What Is The Best Book You Read In 2019 / "What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? / What's The Funniest Book You Have Ever Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by BlessedNiel: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Alpha100:
Everywhere's beautiful. In books, we escape this reality into a world where we are free to be who we want to.

Ives been reading Ember in the ashes. It's a thrilling read from Sabaa Tahir. Her writing style is unique. It's an epic fantasy, one everyone would love.

I can send it to to you for 250 naira or less. Just indicate your interest. There are other very good books that will keep you entertained while also ensuring that you learn one or two things.

Have a fulfilling week ahead!

is a song for orphans by Morgan Rice available?
Im also interested in this EMBER IN THE ASHES and THE WINTER OF THE WITCH.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2019
BlessedNiel:

is a song for orphans by Morgan Rice available?
Im also interested in this EMBER IN THE ASHES and THE WINTER OF THE WITCH.

Email me please ebookslodge@gmail.com
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by bb030: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
good day ma, i need to finish mending fences by rose akpabio.ikemefulablessing24@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 3:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Good morning lovely people. Get these books at mouth-watering prices.

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 4:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Your one-stop avenue for cheap books!

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 4:04am On Jan 31, 2019
bb030:
good day ma, i need to finish mending fences by rose akpabio.ikemefulablessing24@yahoo.com.thanks

Not available!
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by ZUBzero18(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Alpha100:

Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by #JKRowling

Available on demand!
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 3:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Goodreads: Most Popular Books – January 2019 English | 6 Books | EPUB files
These titles have been racing to the top of goodreads popularity charts!

01. The Wicked King by Holly Black 02. An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen 03. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo 04. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi 05. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus 06. The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker
All are available in my library. I await your message in my mailbox.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Keep reading guys!

I also have audio versions of books available.

I have dummy books on many subjects (like Dummies guide to computer programming)

I have access to some UDEMY courses for little to free.

As always, I won't charge anything that will leave a hole in your pocket.

See the below books and tell me the one you want in my mail (ebookslodge@gmail.com).

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 3:35am On Feb 14, 2019
I've got "Dummy books" on a large range of subjects. See some in the pictures below

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 3:38am On Feb 14, 2019
There's more. Just make your request, here or in my email, and I'll deliver.

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2019
I have virtually EVERY christian book you'll ever need!

Just take a look at some of them...

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2019
There's more...

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Books take us places our feet may never reach. Don't stop reading!
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2019
You can now download books FREE OF CHARGE (FOC) from my telegram channel. Nothing can stop you from reading your desired books. You can also send in your requests.

Follow the picture underneath to join

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Flaming2k(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2019
I need '' My Transition Hour" by Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
Flaming2k:
I need '' My Transition Hour" by Goodluck Jonathan

Alright. Thanks for reaching out to me. Join my telegram channel. The link is in my signature. You'll get more books to download there
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by TVSA: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Happy weekend people!
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Shakiratemma(f): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Please do u have children of blood and bones?
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Shakiratemma:
Please do u have children of blood and bones?

Thanks for dropping me a request. It's available. I will upload it to the Telegram channel now. You can join through the link in my signature below.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2019
Available now for free download on the Channel

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sure things. I'm here for you.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 4:33am On Mar 31, 2019
You're going to be bamboozled with the number of books available in our channel, including new and latest books from bestselling authors.

Some are shown in the pics below

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Shakiratemma(f): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Alpha100:
You're going to be bamboozled with the number of books available in our channel, including new and latest books from bestselling authors.

Some are shown in the pics below

You re not posting anything on your telegram channel!!! Haba wetin i come join am 4 The book i asked sef i no see am sad
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 5:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Shakiratemma:

You re not posting anything on your telegram channel!!! Haba wetin i come join am 4 The book i asked sef i no see am sad

Sorry dear! I will upload that one today. Check again. I've added close to twenty new books
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 5:29am On Apr 03, 2019
New books added to the channel. What more do you want? Download free of charges. Haven't I tried?

Hurry now. Check my signature

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Rise and Shine everyone.

I've added ten more books to the channel. Go check them out.

Here are their pictures...

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2019
More pictures

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Drop your own request on my PM. Link is in channel description. I promise to look for your book and deliver free of charge as much as is possible

To join channel, check my signature below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story / Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / Nazaretha's Hood - The Missing File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.