Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) (18858 Views)

What Is The Best Book You Read In 2019 / "What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? / What's The Funniest Book You Have Ever Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello. I want Children Of Sun and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi and Akata Warrior.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello. I also want Art Of Seduction By Robert Greene.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Hello. I also want Art Of Seduction By Robert Greene.

Please join the channel. I'll attend to your request.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Hello. I want Children Of Sun and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi and Akata Warrior.

It's actually children of blood and bone. It's already in the channel. I'll start looking for Akata warrior. Perhaps, you can tell me the name of the author.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Alpha100:

It's actually children of blood and bone. It's already in the channel. I'll start looking for Akata warrior. Perhaps, you can tell me the name of the author.
Hi. I am not on Telegram, 'cos of some constraints. Perhaps you may help through WhatsApp.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Akata Warrior by Nnedi Okorafor
Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters by John Steptoe
Zoo city by Lauren Beaukes
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by divinelypruned(f): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Letting go Unfulfilled promise
By Audrey Timms
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by ewerex(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Can i get this by Anne Rice?
Blood and Gold

yomade4life@gmail.com
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Toheebabbey(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
I need all book about economics and econometrics send to my mail abioduntoheeb83@gmail.com
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by teresafaith: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fifty shades darker christian pov
El james
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2019
ewerex:
Blood and Gold

yomade4life@gmail.com

Join the Telegram channel from the link in my signature
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Toheebabbey:
I need all book about economics and econometrics send to my mail abioduntoheeb83@gmail.com

Join the Telegram channel from the link in my signature
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Akata Warrior by Nnedi Okorafor

Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters by John Steptoe

Zoo city by Lauren Beaukes

I have Akata witch.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Alpha100:

I have Akata witch.
Really, I'm not on Telegram. Is there any other way I can get it?
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Really, I'm not on Telegram. Is there any other way I can get it?

Contact me via email ebookslodge@gmail.com.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
New books uploaded to the channel. Head over if you are a Book lover.

Pictures of some of them are available below

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Need any of them? Download from the channel
More pictures

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
divinelypruned:
Letting go
Unfulfilled promise

By Audrey Timms

Not available. Sorry
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
teresafaith:
Fifty shades darker christian pov

El james

Uploaded already.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
ewerex:
Blood and Gold

yomade4life@gmail.com

I have it. Join the channel please. I'll upload there once you join
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by teresafaith: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Alpha100:

Uploaded already.
How can I download it
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
teresafaith:

How can I download it

Join the Telegram channel.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by teresafaith: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Alpha100:

Join the Telegram channel.
Its not opening
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
teresafaith:

Its not opening

It should. Others are joining through the link.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 3:18am On May 06, 2019
New books uploaded. What's that book you want to read?

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2019
Amazon: Best Books of the Month – April 2019
English | 10 Books | EPUB

Hand-picked reads from the Amazon Books Editors. For anyone looking for a good book to read on your couch or on transit, this list is a good place to start your search.

List:

01. Save Me the Plums: My Gourmet Memoir by Ruth Reichl
02. Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
03. The Last Stone by Mark Bowden
04. Lights All Night Long by Lydia Fitzpatrick
05. A Woman of No Importance by Sonia Purnell
06. Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
07. The Honey Bus by Bees by Meredith May
08. Hotbox by Matt Lee, Ted Lee
09. Miracle Creek by Angie Kim
10. The Parisian by Isabella Hammad

Uploading them today...
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Tuhndhay(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2019
Am already on the Telegram group but am not seeing most of the books listed here
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by immortalvoices(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2019
He dear friend can I trust you to get me a sci-fi book I have always wanted

Christ Clone Trilogy is a science fiction trilogy by the American novelist James BeauSeigneur, dealing with the end of the world

Book ..... in his image

Book 2 .... birth of an age

Book 3 ....... an act of God

Please respond ...

Alpha100 post=781
59536:

Amazon: Best Books of the Month – April 2019
English | 10 Books | EPUB

Hand-picked reads from the Amazon Books Editors. For anyone looking for a good book to read on your couch or on transit, this list is a good place to start your search.

List:

01. Save Me the Plums: My Gourmet Memoir by Ruth Reichl
02. Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
03. The Last Stone by Mark Bowden
04. Lights All Night Long by Lydia Fitzpatrick
05. A Woman of No Importance by Sonia Purnell
06. Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
07. The Honey Bus by Bees by Meredith May
08. Hotbox by Matt Lee, Ted Lee
09. Miracle Creek by Angie Kim
10. The Parisian by Isabella Hammad

Uploading them today...
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2019
immortalvoices:
He dear friend can I trust you to get me a sci-fi book I have always wanted

Christ Clone Trilogy is a science fiction trilogy by the American novelist James BeauSeigneur, dealing with the end of the world

Book ..... in his image

Book 2 .... birth of an age

Book 3 ....... an act of God

Please respond ...

I could only find book 3...but don't worry. I will GET them pretty soon
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2019
Good morning guys.

Brace yourself. I just found a way in can share countless books.

The reason why I used to direct you to links was so I could get some little peanuts here and there when the downloads have accumulated.

However, if you can just be donating once in a while, I promise you thousands of books (I mean it literally).

From fiction to self-help, to spiritual and academic.

Just watch how many I'll upload today.

All I beg of you is to invite your friends and donate when you can.

I know it's not all rosy but with the number of books you will be getting, the least you can do is donate something.

I really don't care about the amount. Just show your appreciation especially when it's a book you personally demanded for.

Good luck guys.

Link in my signature
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by immortalvoices(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2019
Many thanks for coming through

I will be waiting patiently thanks for replying

Alpha100:

I could only find book 3...but don't worry. I will GET them pretty soon
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by cappucino925(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2019
comic books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story / Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / Nazaretha's Hood - The Missing File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.