Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Scam❌❌ Alert �� - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam❌❌ Alert �� (10824 Views)

IAS SCAM ALERT: IAS Is The Latest Cheap Scam In Town [Picture] / New Scam Alert: Please Inform Your Loved Ones (pic) / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by highqueen(f): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol.
Why are you too so calm with responses.
Winnineelevven and odd1out.

lipsrsealed
Better leave this thread before you get busted
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
if na so d guy get time gan.
na jus teenager wey dey pass off time jorcheesy. D ones we go worry about na the female monikers operated by male scammerscheesy. Those ones some guys will foolishly send dem money for transport fare for possible hookups. Na so dem go collect d money vanishcheesy.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
na jus teenager wey dey pass off time jorcheesy. D ones we go worry about na the female monikers operated by male scammerscheesy. Those ones some guys will foolishly send dem money for transport fare for possible hookups. Na so dem go collect d money vanishcheesy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Has that happened before?
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Twoclans(f): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:

of course the op is d same person cheesy
we all know that
though the queenbelle moniker acted like a real female ...unlike some of the fake female monikers we see around here that tend to be aggresive cheesy.

Naaahhhhh queenbelle was no female it was too glaring.

Here2fuk gave me mentions but of course I don't have time for such people ,even behind keyboards I can smell a small boy. I can only indulge a small boy if I have time to waste .

I had fun with the OP's drama, it was just internet fun. The joke is on those that took them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
highqueen:
Lol.
Why are you too so calm with responses.
Winnineelevven and odd1out.

lipsrsealed
Better leave this thread before you get busted
na person way get skeleton day run. E mi kuku ni nkan buruku she
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
highqueen:

Great , just passing time here.
Will soon sleep.grin
You?
me sef i am already on d bed but never doze off yet. Nepa no gree bring light but then its a cool nightcheesy.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
no o!
God forbid. I'm not the one o. Abi its you
Lol, I just registered today. I deactivated my former account.

Fucksterisback angry
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by highqueen(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
me sef i am already on d bed but never doze off yet. Nepa no gree bring light but then its a cool nightcheesy.
Yeah.
Cool night boring day.sad
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
kemicalreaction:

Fucksterisback angry
that your moniker na wa
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Has that happened before?
in the past yes. Take note that a lot of fake female monikers have been busted here b4 and a lot has deactivated after being exposedcheesy. Na normal tin here. The modus operandi of some is to flirt with a lot of guys and in the process some will send private messages requesting for hookups and in d end money will be demanded for T fare. Na old racket brother.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Guys b very careful. Scammers are everywhere. Boys no get joy again o.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Wendyposha2: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
I couldn’t access my resent account so I had to reopen another to hit all odds. My name is Wendy and I was shocked and heart broken on getting the information by my good friend today so I had to open an account here to see with my own eyes.
I’m still wondering why someone could do this.
the so called Queenbelle said he’s a huge fan of mine on Facebook, so how could you, why this wickedness?

The second picture is the one I just took now. Hope it will give proof to ya’all that has a doubt.
Thanks to ya’all for your support am grateful

3 Likes

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
in the past yes. Take note that a lot of fake female monikers have been busted here b4 and a lot has deactivated after being exposedcheesy. Na normal tin here. The modus operandi of some is to flirt with a lot of guys and in the process some will send private messages requesting for hookups and in d end money will be demanded for T fare. Na old racket brother.
na their joystick do dem something.
Me I just be winningeleven fan. You know the game?
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
that your moniker na wa
the one I deactivated or this one?
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
IamPlato:

Tell Me The Moniker
haba!cheesy.. Its amakababe nau. U never see some of im crazy and funny threadscheesy. D one wey wan make me die for laugh na d one im create about very ugly guys with blackened faces and unkempt hair trying to toast her and she running to safety. Its obvious na one very hairy guy with bushy beards dey use the monikercheesy.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by TheOdd1sOut: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wendyposha2:
I couldn’t access my resent account so I had to reopen another to hit all odds. My name is Wendy and I was shocked and heart broken on getting the information by my good friend today so I had to open an account here to see with my own eyes.
the so called Queenbelle said he’s a huge fan of mine on Facebook, so how could you, why this wickedness?

The second picture is the one I just took now. Hope it will give proof to ya’all that has a doubt.
see. I told you she wasn't fake
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
kemicalreaction:
the one I deactivated or this one?
d old one
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
na their joystick do dem something.
Me I just be winningeleven fan. You know the game?
i played winingeleven a lot back thencheesy. Na Peter Brackley dey always comment on am. Dont think winingeleven is being played these days.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wendyposha2:

my dear don't take it seriously.
Lefulefu said its the norm here. D guy na just small boy way day look for attention. No mind them.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
i played winingeleven a lot back thencheesy. Na Peter Brackley dey always comment on am. Dont think winingeleven is being played these days.
I play a lot o. Its still on my system now. Na that 2008 own sweet pass
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wendyposha2:

grin
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
d old one
I had to deactivate it cos of this issue. When they're using the guy's moniker to judge him l. Who knows maybe my future wife is on nairaland, make I no go lose am because of my moniker grin
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
kemicalreaction:
I had to deactivate it cos of this issue. When they're using the guy's moniker to judge him l. Who knows maybe my future wife is on nairaland, make I no go lose am because of my moniker grin
lol
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by themonk(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:

i no quick code say na man o cos im no do really do anytin suspicious cheesy
but there"s one female moniker right now wey dey create threads upandan about fucking d/f guys on her 100 level passing out
we all know say dat one na guy dey behind am cheesy
Omo to send PM dey fear me these days, even to chat up dey fear me. Your fellow Guy fit dey waste your precious time.

That Amaka*babe na Guy na, na parody account for the main amakabae. The guy behind the account dey use am ridicule the real account. Or maybe both na guy grin
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
themonk:

Omo to send PM dey fear me these days, even to chat up dey fear me. Your fellow Guy fit dey waste your precious time.

That Amaka*babe na Guy na, na parody account for the main amakabae. The guy behind the account dey use am ridicule the real account. Or maybe both na guy grin
chei, this site is something else
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by TheOdd1sOut: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
my dear don't take it seriously.
Lefulefu said its the norm here. D guy na just small boy way day look for attention. No mind them.
op has proved she's real. All those guys going to facebook and instagram and collectin innocent girls pix to take pose as dem...hmmcheesy.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
op has proved she's real. All those guys going to facebook and instagram and collectin innocent girls pix to take pose as dem...hmmcheesy.
guy, that antagonist way post another screenshot then nko?
The guy that posted the continuation of that fake chat. Who is he?
Iamd18 lefulefu iamplato
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by 46O1CE: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
kemicalreaction:

Fucksterisback angry
Haha!
So you couldn’t wait to serve that ban cheesy
Stop insulting people. You no go hear tongue
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
themonk:

hmmm na waohhhcheesy. B4 the way we dey take quick identify fake female monikers na if dem get very revealing pics on their dp showing ass or boobs. But these days its like dem don change formatcheesy.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by 46O1CE: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
see. I told you she wasn't fake
It’s still part of the format .
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:

Haha!
So you couldn’t wait to serve that ban cheesy
Stop insulting people. You no go hear tongue
This cracked me up grin grin. I've using that account for over six months now, I was only banned for three days for insulting someone (I called him a bloody fool). I should be given the award of law abiding nairalander of the year cheesy grin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Is More Beautiful? / Photos: 6 Places Women Want To Be Touched (adult Content) / Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.