Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Scam❌❌ Alert �� - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam❌❌ Alert �� (10778 Views)

IAS SCAM ALERT: IAS Is The Latest Cheap Scam In Town [Picture] / New Scam Alert: Please Inform Your Loved Ones (pic) / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by mrphysics(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
IamD18:

Kids? I don't think so Bruv. I don't send PMs. But that doesn't mean the PMs senders are kids.

I'm good Bruv, how your end?
You won't understand how things has changed here. Well, I think I was wrong to say 'Kids' send PMs.

They are mature guys that send PMs but things has changed.

My end is cool. You should start sending PMs. Some of these ladies await your PMs cheesy grin grin.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
mrphysics:

You won't understand how things has changed here. Well, I think I was wrong to say 'Kids' send PMs.

My end is cool. You should start sending PMs. Some of these ladies await your PMs cheesy grin grin.
true talk bruv. But wait fess, how many times has such happened here
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by mrphysics(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Make we see road, sending pm don turn wrong thing. Shift abeg!
You mean to send PMs to your type? That's suicide mission. Who takes such uncalculated risk these days?

Anyone sending PMs should do due diligence for 1 month before sending mail.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Twoclans(f): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
IamD18:

I've never doubted my instinct about your pretentious persona.

If you are a misandrist. Come out plain and stop pretending to be a man-lover.

Smh!

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaa go away.

I have told you before, you disgust me and it has not changed.

Stay on your lane.

2 Likes

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Oyindidi(f): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
mrphysics:

You mean to send PMs to your type? That's suicide mission. Who takes such uncalculated risk this days?

Anyone sending PMs should do due diligence for 1 month before sending mail.
Lol, there are some responsible people here. What risk is involved in sending pm, I sometimes send pm to people. If I need help or want to say something private, I send pm to the person.

2014 or so, someone sent me a pm, after replying the guy. He claimed I'm a guy cry I deactivated that moniker
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by mrphysics(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, there are some responsible people here. What risk is involved in sending pm, I sometimes send pm to people. If I need help or want to say something private, I send pm to the person.

2014 or so, someone sent me a pm, after replying the guy. He claimed I'm a guy cry I deactivated that moniker
I said on this romance section.

I send PMs to people on business section and I receive many PMs from people there. Infact, can't/don't reply all PMs I receive from business section.

I also send PMs to those on auto section. There is nothing wrong sending professional OR business intended PMs.

However, there's a sudden surge on the number of teenagers that come to romance section whose intention is to send PMs and beg ladies for nudes
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oyindidi:

what is the moniker name?
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Wendyposha2: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Am not scam. A friend of mine on my WhatsApp reported d issue to me dis morning and I was surprised and heartbroken, so I decided to join and see what was going on. I never used to be a member of this forum, this morning was my first time to be here and I don’t think I’ll continue to be here after now.

1 Like

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wendyposha2:
Am not scam. A friend of mine on my WhatsApp reported d issue to me dis morning and I was surprised and heartbroken, so I decided to join and see what was going on. I never used to be a member of this forum, this morning was my first time to be here and I don’t think I’ll continue to be here after now.
cry
Don't mind all these immature kids looking for attention.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by finalboss(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
finalboss:
shift abeg. So fake
wendyposha2. Don't mind this one grin
Its a faceless forum so you don't need to convince everyone. That the imposter deactivated is enough evidence. Have a good day
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by finalboss(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
wendyposha2. Don't mind this one grin
Its a faceless forum so you don't need to convince everyone. That the imposter deactivated is enough evidence. Have a good day
must you reply everyone ?
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
finalboss:
must you reply everyone ?
grin grin grin grin
I'm a talkertive
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by finalboss(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Lucifer66(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Lefulefu lucifer66 iamplato donstan18 iamd18

I knew Dunstan was right. That lady too fake die.
Which kind wahals be this now.
If I see female moniker, na run I go run o
Chai, So this girl was a.....
Wow just wow. That guy is something else, I have never being so fooled in my whole life!
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lucifer66:

Chai, So this girl was a.....
Wow just wow. That guy is something else, I have never being so fooled in my whole life!
people can pretend now. Its in our DNA
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by teresafaith: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
people can pretend now. Its in our DNA
You're trying too hard, and it's becoming irritating

1 Like

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Lucifer66(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
So all the 'broke guys jist was fake'
All those once a month fvck
Chai..... cry
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by WinningEleven(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Good night jhur
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Wendyposha2: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Am not a scam and my picture below will prove that to ya’all. I was informed on WhatsApp this morning by a good friend of mine, concerning what has been going on. I seriously have no idea about this forum and the scammer who claimed to be a big fan of mine on Facebook is still unknown to me and He is so inhuman. He never placed his sister in such shoes before putting someone else’s image at stake.
Only God will judge you Queenbelle.

Thanks to ya’all who helped push the news and to those who understood and believed, you guys dhope. To those who still don’t believe am the main victim here, hope the picture I just took now below will convince u.
Thanks

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by TheOdd1sOut: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Wendyposha2:
Am not a scam and my picture below will prove that to ya’all. I was informed on WhatsApp this morning by a good friend of mine, concerning what has been going on. I seriously have no idea about this forum and the scammer who claimed to be a big fan of mine on Facebook is still unknown to me and He is so inhuman. He never placed his sister in such shoes before putting someone else’s image at stake.

Thanks to ya’all who helped push the news and to those who understood and believed, you guys dhope. To those who still don’t believe am the main victim here, hope the picture I just took now below will convince u.
Thanks
issokay
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Lucifer66(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i was even fooled, can people go this far for attention? this is now a mental issue
Shut up, You were supporting that gay all this while. Don't speak shi-t and say you were tricked!
I bet you're some idiotic guy right now probably another here2fuk!
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by MrStealYourGirl(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wendyposha:
Please guys, sorry to interrupt and bear with me on this post.�� There had been an imposter on Naira forum posing herself/himself to be me. I promise that it’s a big time scammer, and am pleading with ya’all to help me push this information further to the authorities... This info was reported to me by a good friend and I had to join to see for myself. Ignore whatever she has said to you or had posted, chats and ugly arguments made with her Cos it’s all scam. I wonder why people could be so wicked to their fellow and how can someone impersonate for what they’re not.... please Help me guys����
Thanks Guys!

The scammer is queenbelle❌❌❌

How come she sent your nudes to here2fuk

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by TheOdd1sOut: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
MrStealYourGirl:
�How come she sent your nudes to here2fuk
guy, it was all fake.
Fake nudes, fake chat, fake account. All was fake

2 Likes

Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by IamD18: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaa go away.

I have told you before, you disgust me and it has not changed.

Stay on your lane.

I can never disgust you. Deep inside you, you know that.

But that's not my point.

My point is; It's better to come out plain as a misandrist which you are, than to pretend to be a man-lover.

You pretend a lot. We know that.

A non-misandrist lady will never derive joy or have fun from a thread created by fake monikers to troll men, let alone attacking those who took the thread serious.

Be real.
Be bold and brave to tell us that you are a misandrist.
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by TheOdd1sOut: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
IamD18:

I can never disgust you. Deep inside you, you know that.

But that's not my point.

My point is; It's better to come out plain as a misandrist which you are, than to pretend to be a man-lover.

You pretend a lot. We know that.

A non-misandrist lady will never derive joy or have fun from a thread created by fake monikers to troll men, let alone attacking those who took the thread serious.

Be real.
Be bold and brave to tell us that you are a misandrist.
what's a misardrist
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by IamD18: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
mrphysics:

My end is cool. ?You should start sending PMs. Some of these ladies await your PMs cheesy grin grin.
Sure, things has changed.

@Emboldened. It's risky for a lady to send me PM grin
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by CreepyBlackpool: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Wendyposha2:

Thanks

we don't trust you angry

fake !!
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by CaptainMitch: 12:35am On Nov 05, 2018
I no dey fine, I am recovering from heartbreak, I love light skinned females like you because my mother is cheesy put dp na make I see.

highqueen:

Lol.Igbo guys and this nwanyi ocha thing cheesy
Im fine,you?
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by Divay22(f): 1:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
But it felt so real, and she liked broke guys too. Does it mean no real woman like broke guys?

This is too much for me.
you had hope of someone loving you already grin grin
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by highqueen(f): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I no dey fine, I am recovering from heartbreak, I love light skinned females like you because my mother is cheesy put dp na make I see.

Who come break your heart naa.embarassed

Lol, i will put when i have strength to snap.tongue
Re: Scam❌❌ Alert �� by CaptainMitch: 1:27am On Nov 05, 2018
One yeye girl like that but like say I don get replacement.
highqueen:

Who come break your heart naa.embarassed

Lol, i will put when i have strength to snap.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.