Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? (860 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by MissRaine69(f): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
As a woman, would you have any issues asking him to buy feminine hygiene products if you were caught short?
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
For what? I consider my bf my best friend, so I should freely ask him for any favour.
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by IamD18: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who's the "Him"?

Your father, husband, brother or son?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by MissRaine69(f): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
IamD18:
Who's the "Him"?

Your father, husband, brother or son?
You are an enlightenend being take your pick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by ibkayee(f): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lol I actually get turned off by guys who make a huge deal out of it
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
For my wife yeah, gf no. she is public product.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by highqueen(f): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
MissRaine69:
As a woman, would you have any issues asking him to buy feminine hygiene products if you were caught short?
Not atall, my ex had a degree in getting those stuffs for me.

Any man that loves his woman shouldn't see it as a Herculean task.
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
See comments o! My son's dad will do anything but pls Dont ask him to buy sanitary pads. I always gets mine b4 time to avoid stories that touch, he will even remind me. Didnt see it as a big deal cos i also hate someone making me do something i Dont like
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by Uchenaija: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by Apina(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
If I can ask for condoms, what's the big deal about sanitary pads undecided
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by samysmoothfresh: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol I actually get turned off by guys who make a huge deal out of it

i dont "make a huge deal out of it"...............i actually find it pleasant and romantic.

So tell me, are you "turned on" now?

1 Like

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by Jaqenhghar: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Ive been buying for my sisters for as long long I can remever. I find it amusing that its a big deal gor some people
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by ibkayee(f): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i dont "make a huge deal out of it"...............i actually find it pleasant and romantic.

Lol of course grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by imarayij(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

������ cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by samysmoothfresh: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol of course grin
grin and what do you do when you're turned on?

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? by AreaFada2: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
highqueen:

Not atall, my ex had a degree in getting those stuffs for me.

Any man that loves his woman shouldn't see it as a Herculean task.
And despite his first class degree/summa cum laude in that department, he's now your ex? shocked shocked shocked

What should he have done not to be your ex? Bring the man called Ogbeide that as kids (tales by the moonlight) we were told lived in the moon, down to earth for you? grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2018 Beautiful Abuja Weddings And Pre-wedding Shots / Your Tribe is Too Tribalistic / Lolz Which Kind Of Slap Is This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.