Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Medicine - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Medicine (74944 Views)

The Dark History Of Black People Being Abused In The Field Of Medicine / Sunday Sunday Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2019
famopompy:
Thank you bro. I appreciate
thanks brother it seems you are the only one who really cares about me
Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2019
thanks marvel ..i aporeciate your work because i know you always conplete all your story just like the contract and it was marvelous
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2019
rukidanty:
thanks marvel ..i aporeciate your work because i know you always conplete all your story just like the contract and it was marvelous
thanks so much I really appreciate you guys
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2019
good morning to you all
Re: Medicine by Slimynonny: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2019
Nice epistle op.....keep it flowing
Re: Medicine by Taniaa(f): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2019
famopompy:
This is evening already bro. Kindly assist with an update.
Assist you say
Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Michelle
she looked through the window as his car drove into the compound of her house she looked at herself to be sure she was looking okay this was it she quickly went outside to meet him she stood in front of his car as he watched him come down he was wearing his native attire as usual

"welcome chief "she moved closer to him and hugged him

"waoh you look sexy "
she smiled at the gesture

"thanks so much lets go inside I have prepared something for you to eat and drink"

she walked towards the entrance as he followed her behind they entered the house and he looked around

"you really have a nice house here "

"thank you chief have prepared your food it's on the dining"

"i really don't feel like eating I have taken some snacks during lunch time am sorry"

her face changed immediately

"that's totally not fair it took me a lot of time and effort to prepare this in this kitchen just for you that's not good enough"

"am sorry dear"
he tried to move closer to her but she moved away

"dont come near me "

"let's not do like this I said am sorry"

"does sorry solve this you know how painful it is for a woman to prepare for her husband and at the end of the day he doesn't eat it if at least take small I will be satisfied"

"alright I will eat if that will make you happy"

"thanks so much chief "

she lead him to the dining table and he sat down while she served him with poundo yam and egusi soup she looked at him as he watched his hands im the bowl as he began to eat Midway through the food he seems to be enjoying the food as he sweating even though the air conditioning was on she went to freezer and poured him the juice and put it beside him without suspecting anything he took it and drank it halfway before putting it down she felt relieved and she smiled to herself as her plan was working so far

"do you like the food ?"

"of course it's the best "

he gave her a thumbs up before he continued eating

"am glad you like it "

"why aren't you eating?"

"I have eaten a while ago before you came in "

"alright" after some minutes he was through while she began to pack the table he drank the remaining content of the juice and even poured himself more she took everything to the kitchen and came back

"chief so would you like to take a shower "

"sure i will love to and after that we will surely have some fun"
she smiled as he got what he meant

"of course chief you know am ready for you am not so sure you can handle me "

"don't even go there wait to we start and then you will know "

"let's wait and see "
she lead him to her bedroom and he began undressing and he went to the shower naked the sight of his unclothedness really disgusted him his pot belly he came out after some minutes on towel and moved closer to her it was about time the drug started working he moved closer to her and grabbed her by the waist as he began to kiss her it was so disgusting but she had to endure it he got his hands on her pants and she became scared how was she going to stop him and suddenly at that moment when he was about remove her pants he began to feel dizzy he tried to carry on but it was too late he moved back and sat on the bed

"chief what's wrong are you alright?"

"I don't know it seems i ate too much "

"it happens maybe you should just relax and then we resume later "

"alright"
he laid back on the bed and slept off
she jumped up with joy she quickly began to set the camera and other things ....TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
skubido:
Tanks for the update
thanks so much brother
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
more updates coming in the night i would have continued but my battery is low
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
more updates coming in the night i would have continued but my battery is lowso i need to charge
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Marvel my main guy. Thank you for the update
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Michelle
she was very satisfied after finishing the whole thing he has at least thirty minutes left for him to wake up she removed the camera from the hidden place and tried to view I but she couldn't unless she put the password she had spent quite a fortune purchasing the camera she took the camera and put it inside her safe which was also locked she needed to tidy up the room and remove all traces left she began in earnest
she was in the parlor watching TV when she heard footsteps that must be him he must have woken up she stood up and waited until he came out

"chief when did you wake up?"

"some minutes ago what Happened? I remembered we were in the middle of something "

"that's true it seems you were tired so you slept off"

"that's impossible I was perfectly feeling okay when i came in and obviously wasn't feeling dizzy or tired something is wrong "

"there is nothing chief you were just exhausted that's all that's why I have always been telling you to reduce the amount of work you do in the office you need rest"

"alright" but he knew something was wrong there was a foul play somewhere but he couldn't lay his hands on what it was he was confused

"come here and sit down "
he sat down while she massaged him to make him feel better

"that's nice "
when she was done he stood up and headed for the door

"chief where are you going ?"

"home I feel exhausted even though I didn't do much today at the office so I think I should go home and rest"

"alright" she saw him off to his car he started the car and drove off
immediately he left she began to jump and leap for joy her plan had gone smoothly and there would be nothing to stoping Micheal from Making it but he hoped he proposes to her because ahe couldn't wait to be his wife she now needed to start preparing for his arrival because by the time he comes home he would be very exhausted..

he drove into the compound of his mansion and came down he felt tried even though he hadn't done much that day he knew something was wrong somewhere and he was going to get to the root of it first he would call his doctor to come and check him up and heard what he has to say as he was about to enter his ten year old boy came out running towards him to welcome him he scoped the boy off the ground and carried him in his arms he was the baby of the house since his other two brother and sister are not in the house considering the fact that they now.live alone since they had served and already started working

"how are you doing my boy ?"

"am fine daddy "

"is your mom inside ?"

"yes daddy "
he took his brief case from the car and they both went inside still carrying the boy in his arms he entered into his well furnished sitting room and dropped the boy gently on the tiled floor

"where is your mom ?"

"I think she is in the kitchen"

he went straight to the kitchen while the boy sat down to watch TV he entered into the kitchen gently without making any sound and hugged her from behind she was startled and it definitely infuriated her

"what's the meaning of this ?"

"what do you mean ? is it wrong for me.to hug my wife "

"you called that hugging when you almost scared the whits out of me " she immediately wriggled herself from his embrace

"am sorry so what are you preparing?"

"fried rice with chicken"

"that's good "

"I will eat my own in the night so help me keep it warm "

"what's wrong ?"

"nothing a friend of mine has bought me lunch "

"or perhaps your mistress has already filled your stomach"

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"you think I don't know what you have been doing all this while I know the girls name her name is Michelle"
how the hell did his wife know that

"I don't know what you are talking about "

"keep denying the truth when I have concrete evidence"

"concrete evidence you are only saying what you don't know " with that he went straight to the bedroom ...... TBC

1 Like

Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 4:22am On Feb 12, 2019
nice one marvel
Re: Medicine by germaphobe(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2019
ok nah, i just hope chief won't attack either mitch or mike from another angle
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2019
Yawa don gas

Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2019
thanks so much for the comments keep it coming and good morning to you all
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2019
Nice 1 op next update pls
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tanks for the update, jah bless
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thank you Marvel. Nice piece bro
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
I would have updated yesterday but there was no light to charge my phone

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Arhyohme(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Where are u staying....
Let's come and take ur NEPA officials to d hospital.

1 Like

Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
no problem we are waiting and right behind you and thanks for notifying us
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Arhyohme:
Where are u staying....
Let's come and take ur NEPA officials to d hospital.
LoL thanks so much brother I really appreciate you I will surely update tonight and give you a bonus I have a bomb for you tonight.. just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Arhyohme(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
marvel15:

LoL thanks so much brother I really appreciate you I will surely update tonight and give you a bonus I have a bomb for you tonight.. just wait and see

Oyana I dey hia..
I die hia
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2019
chief
he had finally done the test the previous day and the results was due for that day he was expecting the doctor to send the results to him through fax he was really getting impatient as he sat in his office he was about to call him when his phone began to ring it was the doctor he quickly picked it up

"hello doctor what's has been keeping you from sending the results "

"I just sent it through fax it should be delivered about now"
he looked at the fax machine and it made a sound that a document is coming in

"ohhh think it is just entering"
he stood up from to pick up the documents

"but chief are you having trouble sleeping?"

"what do you mean?"

"the test results shows that you used a considerable amount of sleeping pills "

"sleeping pills ! how did it get into my system?"

"I should be the asking you that "

"am asking you because I don't understand how it got into my system no wonder I was feeling tired and sleepy it's still a mystery to me because i dont use sleeping pills "

"and also did you drink juice ?"

"yes I did "

"where ?"

"at a friend's house she invited me over to her for lunch "

"the juice contains sleeping pills it seems your friend Slipped it into your drink"

"but why would she do that?"

"perhaps you guys had a quarrel or something"

"I don't think so is there any other report you need to make "

"other than that you are fine "

"alright thanks "he dropped the call and sat back on his chair and began to wonder what could have made her put sleeping pills in his drinks there is something going on and he was sure it was something big but he wasn't sure what it was he wanted to call her but he decided against it .... TBC

3 Likes

Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Michelle
she packed his lunch in a lunch bag she had now taken it upon herself to make sure she brings him lunch everyday because she didn't like the idea of him eating outside when she was done she drew the curtains came out and locked the door she entered into her car and drove out of the compound.
she got to the main road after driving for a while she stopped in front of a store and bought a bottle of juice and a table water she put it inside the car and drove off
she got to the building of his office and she parked at the parking space provided for staff she got down from the car after taking along his lunch bag almost all the staffs In his company knew her as they greeted her while she passed she got to his office and knocked before coming in she entered and met him working on some documents he was always busy

"hi babe"

"what's up ?"

"as you can see work is up as usual"

"i brought your lunch it's ofada rice with assorted meat and fish and some plantain"

"did you put the locust bean into the stew ?"

"of course how could I forget that?"

she unpacked the bag and served him in a plate which she brought from home he looked at the food and began to eat she sat at the edge of the table and watched as he ate

"water"

"Jesus I almost forgot am sorry "she quickly gave him water and he drank after a while he finished eating while she packed the plates

"your food is always the best "
he gave her a thumbs up and winked at her
she smiled as she sat in her previous position

"you need to relax before you resume "

"of course "

"dont you think you need partners who can share the burden with you.you definitely can't continue like this because the work is getting more and more everyday"

"you are right but am good on my own when am ready God will send me an helper "

"alright"

"that reminds me guess who came to my office yesterday"

"who?"

"Val came to my office yesterday"
she tried to remember who Val 2as immediately she remembered

"oh you mean that your partner who hit you"

"yes "

"what did he want ?"

"he came.back after finding out I got my company back on track he begged me to accept him but I rejected him outright"

"why ? you need the help you can get "

"I don't need people like him I need friends who will stand by me even in times of trouble I will get the right people when it is time "

"alright and I hae a surprise for you"

"what surprise is that ?"
she went and sat on his laps

"do you remember the plan I was planning to execute about Chief"

"yes I remember"

"yesterday is did it "

"really that's nice but I thought I told you to stop "

"yes you did but I couldn't just stand by and watch while that old demon harasses you "

"alright"

"and moreso I will soon be going back to the office"

"that's alright"

she kissed him for a while before they both bad each other goodbye.. TBC

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2019
LightQueen:
Thanks for the update
thank you and good morning to you all
Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for the update Marvel15

Happy Val buddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.