Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Medicine - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Medicine (74862 Views)

The Dark History Of Black People Being Abused In The Field Of Medicine / Sunday Sunday Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2019
izaray:
Thanks for the update Marvel15
Happy Val buddy
thanks so much sweetheart you are the first person to wish me thanks

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Arhyohme(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks MAN..
Nice update...
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for the update

Happy Valentine's day everyone.... Share the love
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ann2012:

Happy Valentine's day everyone.... Share the love

S2u oooooo
Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
thanks for the update..i appreciate your work and God will give you the wisdom and grace to complete this wonderful piece of work you got here
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:09am On Feb 15, 2019
rukidanty:
thanks for the update..i appreciate your work and God will give you the wisdom and grace to complete this wonderful piece of work you got here
amen ohh thanks brother
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thank you Marvel. God bless you
Re: Medicine by anneboy02(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Wonderful piece

God bless ur fingers and more knowledge to ur brain
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
anneboy02:
Wonderful piece
God bless ur fingers and more knowledge to ur brain
amen thank you so much for the message

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2019
chief
he sat there still ruminating on what could have Happened that day in her house but he didn't remember anything he was still trying to think when a call came in he checked the caller ID and saw that it was Michelle he wondered why she was calling her

"hello Michelle am kind of...."

"hello chief what's wrong ?"are you not happy that I called "

"please Michelle am not really in the mood now I will call you back"

"relax chief if you end that call you might regret it for the rest of your life"
his became angry immediately

"what is the meaning of that nonsense?"

"don't worry you will soon find out and am sure there is a lot of questions in your mind the answer is on the way to your office in a short while it will arrive"

"I don't know what you are talking about "

"just be patient you will get what I am driving at the package Is a small gift from me its a sign of my appreciation for all you have done for me"
he kept quiet and said nothing as she talking a knock on the door of his office

"please come in "
the door and his secretary came in

"sir there is a delivery for you sir "

"a delivery from where ?"

"I have no idea sir but it was sent from someone you know"

"that must be the gift I sent to you I sincerely hope that you like it" she giggled and then she hanged up

"bring it in " he went out and later came back with the delivery man who brought a small box and placed it gently on the table

"are Mr adesina "

"yes "

"I was asked to deliver this package to you by one miss Michelle she said you know her very well "

"yes "
he indicated someone for him to sign which he did the man bade his goodbye haven done his job and left the office the secretary also followed suit he was now left alone he quickly tore open the box and found a flash drive he looked at it and wondered what could be inside he put it inside the computer and viewed the file he was shocked by what he saw

what the Bleep is this ? here he was in the video naked with Michelle on top of her naked this must not be released on social media or else he would be finished everything he had worked for will surely go up in smoke he would be reduced to zero
what could she want to gain from blackmailing her like this
he picked up her phone and dialed her number it rang but she didn't pick it

Michelle looked at her phone as it just kept ringing continually she had decided to visit her best friend tosin after she sent the video to him as her phone kept ringing it seems to be disturbing her friend who was wondering why she didn't pick up the phone

"babe why are you not picking up This is the fifth time it would ring "

"dont bother yourself joor the person calling is none important "she put the phone on silence while the two ladies continued their discussion

out of rage he took the phone and smashed it on the ground due to the force the phone landed on the ground the parts of the phone went to different directions rendering the phone useless
why the hell was she not picking up?
that bitch got him trapped but he kept Wondering what she could possibly want from him perhaps it was because of the 500m her boyfriend owed him
he had been such a fool to have trusted her but she made sure he didn't suspect anything he sank on his chair he was disorganized and didn't Know what to do
he must got to the bar and have his favorite drink he was sure after that he would be able to think and know what to do he picked up his car keys and went out.. TBC

3 Likes

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:16am On Feb 17, 2019
am happy to tell you that I have successfully created my own blog and soon mind shattering novels will be posted their the link is www.marvelsthought.

2 Likes

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2019
it will soon be on and working and my next story will be posted there and moreso it is a true life story and very touching please watch out for it
Re: Medicine by francium001: 2:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Mitchelle and her boyfriend should brave up for some actions. Thanks for the update.
Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for the update and Congratulations on your blog. I wish you well. You will make money from it... God bless you
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
famopompy:
Thanks for the update and Congratulations on your blog. I wish you well. You will make money from it... God bless you
thanks so much brother
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Well done Marvel
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
LightQueen:
Well done Marvel
thanks
Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Michael
he got down from the car and saw her standing by the door smiling the atmosphere was a little bit strange considering the way she was smiling something must be surely up he carried his briefcase from the back seat and walked to her as he embraced her

"what's the occasion tonight?"

"I have good news for you but first you need to relax and then before taking a shower"
she took the briefcase from him and they both walked inside he went straight to the bedroom to UnCloth himself he put on something more comfortable in form of a.knicker and a round necked t-shirt he went straight to the dinning table and sat down while she served her
she sat down and watched as he consumed the whole food which was tomato pasta and some.eggs

"do you want more?"

"no am alright" he drank the juice and stood up and took the remaining content as he walked to the sitting room to watch the evening news while she packed the plates
after a while she came to join him and cuddled up to him he knew she wanted to say something that's always her behavior whenever she has something to say
he looked at her turning his attention away from the TV

"what is it you want to say?"

"it's just that am scared"

"scared about what ?"

" I don't know how this whole thing will end because we have been together for quite a while now and I think the earlier the better for us to start planning for our future perhaps am the only one who is thinking like that "
he gave her an expression that was not revealing anything and it made her scared
what if he was looking for a way out of the relationship then she will be doomed if eventually he jilts her it would be a disaster

"I know that you are scared that I might break your heart but I want to assure you that I love you and nothing can break us apart you just need to give me little Time to sort out some things"

"alright" what could he probably be sorting out she didn't have any idea but she made him believe she was convinced but deep inside she had serious doubt . TBC

2 Likes

Re: Medicine by Jentle244: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
marvel I must say u are really marvellous. more grease to your elbow. don't know if u like criticism. I would love to point out one or two errors. but all the same ride on
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jentle244:
marvel I must say u are really marvellous. more grease to your elbow. don't know if u like criticism. I would love to point out one or two errors. but all the same ride on
please do point out the errors I will very much Appreciate it
Re: Medicine by Missmossy(f): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Such a fascinating story, keep it coming. Thumbs up marvel15!!
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Missmossy:
Such a fascinating story, keep it coming. Thumbs up marvel15!!
thanks so much sweetheart
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
welldone Marvel
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
chief
he had gotten an idea on what he was going to do but it was very risky because he risks even getting into more trouble it's better to let the bees stay at their hive than scatter it because the consequences will be disastrous in this life everything is a risk that if you don't take you can't succeed he had come a long way than to let one idiot run his plans he will do whatever it takes he gulped the remaining content in the cup and went out

Michelle
today was her birthday March 15 to be precise she could remember her mom telling when she was a little older that she was a cry baby when she was a toddler
Michael had woken her up very early since he had to go to the office and prayed for her he prophesied into her life as she held her hand in prayers after the prayer session he gave her a good morning kiss as they hugged each other

"aren't you going to give me a gift ?"

"of course I will get on my way back from the office "

"Alright"

"I think I will be going to the office today I can't stay at home just because today is my birthday"

"that's a good idea go to the office and check out how things are going in the office you can use that opportunity to check the account "

"yeah of course"

"which time are you going?"

"perhaps 9am and in the afternoon I will bring your lunch",

"won't that be too stressful for you I mean I can just eat outside"

"I think we have already talked about this I really dont support the idea of you eating in outside don't bother about the stress I will go through am happy to do it"

"alright you win "

"just go and take your shower while I go prepare your breakfast"

"alright "he quickly slipped out of his pyjamas and tied a towel around his waist and went into the bathroom after some minutes he came out and got dressed before going to the sitting room he found her setting the table he quickly joined her in the setting before she served him breakfast
after the breakfast he stood up he was now ready to go
he drew her close and kissed her

"Happy birthday to you sweetheart "

"thank you " he carried his briefcase and headed out of the house.. TBC

2 Likes

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
MICHAEL
He had already told them in the office that he was not going to come that day because he had to prepare for michelles surprised birthday party he thought about where to go and decided to visit an old friend of his who they went to the same university he just me him recently when he wen to the store to buy groceries one evening they had both been so happy to see each other they ended the meeting with exchanging numbers he followed the description he gave and found himself in front of a house he wasnt sure was the one he looked hoping to see someone who can help him out but there was no one around he turned back to go when someone called his name he turned to see who it was and alas it was Patrick

"Micheal what are you doing in my neighborhood?"

"I came to visit you of course "

"Me ? You didnt inform me you were coming"

"Yeah i wanted to surprise you"

"Alright come in let's go inside " he usherd him and they both went inside.. TBC

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Medicine by xoxocandy(f): 4:12am On Feb 19, 2019
marvel15:
chief
he sat there still ruminating on what could have Happened that day in her house but he didn't remember anything he was still trying to think when a call came in he checked the caller ID and saw that it was Michelle he wondered why she was calling her

"hello Michelle am kind of...."

"hello chief what's wrong ?"are you not happy that I called "

"please Michelle am not really in the mood now I will call you back"

"relax chief if you end that call you might regret it for the rest of your life"
his became angry immediately

"what is the meaning of that nonsense?"

"don't worry you will soon find out and am sure there is a lot of questions in your mind the answer is on the way to your office in a short while it will arrive"

"I don't know what you are talking about "

"just be patient you will get what I am driving at the package Is a small gift from me its a sign of my appreciation for all you have done for me"
he kept quiet and said nothing as she talking a knock on the door of his office

"please come in "
the door and his secretary came in

"sir there is a delivery for you sir "

"a delivery from where ?"

"I have no idea sir but it was sent from someone you know"

"that must be the gift I sent to you I sincerely hope that you like it" she giggled and then she hanged up

"bring it in " he went out and later came back with the delivery man who brought a small box and placed it gently on the table

"are Mr adesina "

"yes "

"I was asked to deliver this package to you by one miss Michelle she said you know her very well "

"yes "
he indicated someone for him to sign which he did the man bade his goodbye haven done his job and left the office the secretary also followed suit he was now left alone he quickly tore open the box and found a flash drive he looked at it and wondered what could be inside he put it inside the computer and viewed the file he was shocked by what he saw

what the Bleep is this ? here he was in the video naked with Michelle on top of her naked this must not be released on social media or else he would be finished everything he had worked for will surely go up in smoke he would be reduced to zero
what could she want to gain from blackmailing her like this
he picked up her phone and dialed her number it rang but she didn't pick it

Michelle looked at her phone as it just kept ringing continually she had decided to visit her best friend tosin after she sent the video to him as her phone kept ringing it seems to be disturbing her friend who was wondering why she didn't pick up the phone

"babe why are you not picking up This is the fifth time it would ring "

"dont bother yourself joor the person calling is none important "she put the phone on silence while the two ladies continued their discussion

out of rage he took the phone and smashed it on the ground due to the force the phone landed on the ground the parts of the phone went to different directions rendering the phone useless
why the hell was she not picking up?
that bitch got him trapped but he kept Wondering what she could possibly want from him perhaps it was because of the 500m her boyfriend owed him
he had been such a fool to have trusted her but she made sure he didn't suspect anything he sank on his chair he was disorganized and didn't Know what to do
he must got to the bar and have his favorite drink he was sure after that he would be able to think and know what to do he picked up his car keys and went out.. TBC

Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Marvel my guy. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.