Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) (1604 Views)

Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by Oreofepeters: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
you can't believe somebody sent me this on Facebook.

has anyone got similar experience,?

Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by mikejj(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin the brokeness hit everywia oo..laluka

1 Like

Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by Rosay15(f): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Yes oh, I had an experience with a woman like that telling me all sort of fallacy but as she see say dis girl no get her time, she just free me..
Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by Oreofepeters: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Rosay15:
Yes oh, I had an experience with a woman like that telling me all sort of fallacy but as she see say dis girl no get her time, she just free me..
aha that one must be a real scammer...
Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by Rosay15(f): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
aha that one must be a real scammer...
... Real one, d woman self just dey enter me anyhow, she dey tell me my family story which is true bt I don't fall for dat shit cus I knw nah scam and meself dey street so all she dey tell me nah wash.
We even chat to d extent dat she asked me to send her money dat she wan do some stuff for me wey be say I go see d work later, I just tell her say mk she use her money say if I don see d tin working I go send d money... Nah so d woman lock up wen she realised nah one chance she enter...lol

1 Like

Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by Oreofepeters: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Rosay15:
... Real one, d woman self just dey enter me anyhow, she dey tell me my family story which is true bt I don't fall for dat shit cus I knw nah scam and meself dey street so all she dey tell me nah wash.
We even chat to d extent dat she asked me to send her money dat she wan do some stuff for me wey be say I go see d work later, I just tell her say mk she use her money say if I don see d tin working I go send d money... Nah so d woman lock up wen she realised nah one chance she enter...lol
lol you street smart pass me o,,,,, all these folks plenty for street and social media now. one just gotta be careful.

However you could easily fall their trap cos of their fortunetelling a times it dey dey accurate..
Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by EmyLeo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Rosay15:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by Rosay15(f): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
lol you street smart pass me o,,,,, all these folks plenty for street and social media now. one just gotta be careful.

However you could easily fall their trap cos of their fortunetelling a times it dey dey accurate..
.. Yes u are right, I had so many experience including dose ones dat will be asking u for direction and so many more bt I ve never for once fall victim, nt by my wisdom thou bt God's grace.
Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by Oreofepeters: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Yes u are right, I had so many experience including dose ones dat will be asking u for direction and so many more bt I ve never for once fall victim, nt by my wisdom thou bt God's grace.
Cool, God bless you more...
Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by Rosay15(f): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Cool, God bless you more...
... And u too kiss
Re: Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Scams. Juju is all lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Machine (18+) - Episode 2 / Can You Marry A Single Mother And How Do You Always Feel About It? / See Why We Expose Boobs — Abby Zeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.