Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female (801 Views)

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by waziri4biz: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
I'll like to meet any new person here in Iseyin preferably a girl.... 08164951508.
This place is boring as hell..
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by madridguy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where in iseyin are you?

waziri4biz:
I'll like to meet any new person here in Iseyin preferably a girl.... 08164951508.
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by waziri4biz: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
madridguy:
Where in iseyin are you?

I'm in Ebedi hotel
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by icon007(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
waziri4biz:

... so the girl will now become ur toy bah?

Whatever took you to iseyin would provide the calibre of people u should roll with. U can't be there alone na.

Farm work... U meet with farmers
National service.... U meet fellow copers
Work..... U meet ur colleagues na

Whatever!

1 Like

Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by waziri4biz: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=waziri4biz post=72702376]
I'm in Ebedi hotel[/quote
Can you link me up
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by waziri4biz: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Not toy na I roll more with ladies . and I want a talkative person. Not sex partners abeg I had to say this under romance because the minds here are more open to this kinda conversation
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by madridguy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Enter their market around that local government/round about make you pick babes naaa shocked

waziri4biz:

I'm in Ebedi hotel
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by waziri4biz: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
madridguy:
Enter their market around that local government/round about make you pick babes naaa shocked

Hahaha I no dey find who to fvck o. I just want some talkative people around me.
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by madridguy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Step out of the hotel, walk towards the EbuAboki central mosque, there's a tailoring shop with many apprentice you can talk there tongue

waziri4biz:

Hahaha I no dey find who to fvck o. I just want some talkative people around me.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by waziri4biz: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
madridguy:
Step out of the hotel, walk towards the EbuAboki central mosque, there's a tailoring shop with many apprentice you can talk there tongue

I like your flowing spirit.
But I am looking for cool people to chat with most of the folks here are not really reasoning alike. I came here to source for a container load of charcoal for export we are not really like minds. I thought I would find corpers in the Catholic church I could relate with on common ground without strings of course

1 Like

Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by madridguy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Now I got you better. Well looking for people to reason with in such environment can be hard. If you want to discuss politics you can go to the plaza/building where Shina peller " Quilox " banner is.

waziri4biz:

But I am looking for cool people to chat with most of the folks here are not really reasoning alike. I came here to source for a container load of charcoal for export we are not really like minds. I thought I would find corpers in the Catholic church I could relate with on common ground without strings of course
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by Starboytwo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ok just go straight, turn left n keep going straight down... One girl will pass that's bukola she get big yansh like this no follow her talk ooo na Ode... Just keep going you will see one big house with a picture of a dog at the gate(na format dog don die tey tey) enter the compound, climb upstairs turn right and you'd see a room with the door open...there you'd meet busayo(big breast like this) that's your girl... Do whatever you like with her till rapture...
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Starboytwo:
Ok just go straight, turn left n keep going straight down... One girl will pass that's bukola she get big yansh like this no follow her talk ooo na Ode... Just keep going you will see one big house with a picture of a dog at the gate(na format dog don die tey tey) enter the compound, climb upstairs turn right and you'd see a room with the door open...there you'd meet busayo(big breast like this) that's your girl... Do whatever you like with her till rapture...

Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by waziri4biz: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
madridguy:
Now I got you better. Well looking for people to reason with in such environment can be hard. If you want to discuss politics you can go to the plaza/building where Shina peller " Quilox " banner is.

Thanks bro. How did you know I like politics
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
You welcome.

waziri4biz:

Thanks bro. How did you know I like politics
Re: I'll Like To Meet Any New Person In Iseyin I'm New Here. Particularly A Female by nakeltpecca: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
waziri4biz:

contact me on 08039119104...quality charcoal from kwara state with nationwide delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video / Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? / Curvy Lady Hits The Internet As She Twerk To Win Davido's N1m #bumbumchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.