Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch (3940 Views)

Princess Salt Has Got The Baddest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hello

Y'all say hi to the new baddest bittch on Nairaland.
Nice guys avoid me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
No be only biiitccch na beach

6 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello
Y'all say hi to the new baddest bittch on Nairaland. Nice guys avoid me lipsrsealed
if na you dey ur dp, make i bend

2 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by MYBILLIONS(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
How about we link up bitch and my dick gon do say all the hi you need
You feel me bitch?

2 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
@IbrahimSkiba
Nice titties

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by ExMI6(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
A yahoo boy probably in one corner of the bed hoping for a victim to fall maga angry angry

8 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
ExMI6:
A yahoo boy probably in one corner of the bed hoping for a victim to fall maga angry angry

Why do you think I'm a yahoo girl? Do I look like one to you?

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
pleboi:
How about we link up bitch and my dick gon do say all the hi you need
You feel me bitch?
go and wash your boxers, I don't suck diick

2 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
if na you dey ur dp, make i bend
then fu. ck off

2 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by ExMI6(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

Why do you think I'm a yahoo girl? Do I look like one to you?

I really dont engage kiddies.

Let's do it this way take a selfie of yourself with you left thumb placed on your nose and post it let's see.

You take it down later.

2 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
then fu. ck off
just kidding

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
ExMI6:

Let's do it this way take a selfie of yourself with you left thumb placed on your nose and post it let's see.

You take it down later.
why u wan expose this man just like that?

6 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
ExMI6:

You take it down later.
Hello, I heard this is a faceless forum, but I'm also going to ask you to take a picture of your Di.ck and upload them here

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
just kidding
Boy, I give you my middle finger

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
No be only biiitccch na beach

K

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by ExMI6(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
With the rate of spies on nairaland, within a short time you will be shockingly identified.

Emidon11 are you sure it's not you behind the moniker

2 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Boy, pls let me give you my extra wide punna to mess

u know i cant

I only mess virgins

Sorry ma'am

I can invite orgasmgiver123 to do the job for you

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
ExMI6:
With the rate of spies on nairaland, within a short time you will be shockingly identified.

Emidon11 are you sure it's not you behind the moniker
no bro

I can neva create a female moniker

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
u know i cant

I only mess virgins

Sorry ma'am

This is the last time I'm going to exchange fingers with you.

You're below my level

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
This is the last time I'm going to give you chance.

You might not be lucky again
sorry ma'am

I ve told u several times, i dont fvck wh0res

And stop disturbing me pls

Last warning

5 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
cc:victorUSA
Come and do ur work
could this be the satanist?
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by VictorUSA(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
cc:victorUSA
Come and do ur work
could this be the satanist?
He will soon be banned
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
@Baddestbiitch
Good for you cus my dick gon rip your throat out bitch
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by LoveFayfay(f): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Hello

Y'all say hi to the new baddest bittch on Nairaland.
Nice guys avoid me lipsrsealed

Hi... And please, REST undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
This is the last time I'm going to exchange fingers with you.

You're below my level
Don’t reply his comments again
I know the guy very well, he once fell from the back of a trailer bringing cattle from the north, so he is on meds, anytime he misses a dose, he acts really weird

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

4 Likes

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
LoveFayfay:

Hi... And please, REST undecided undecided
Hello are you also against me?

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
u know i cant

I only mess virgins

Sorry ma'am

I don tell you make you no dey smoke dry chimpanzee shit again, but you no dey hear.
Until you enter market?

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Angel55555(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
You wan bomb NL..... oga oooooo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by EmiDon11: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I don’t tell you make you no dey smoke dry chimpanzee shit again, but you no dey hear.
Until you enter market?

the biitch needs ur help
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
pleboi:
@Baddestbiitch
Good for you cus my dick gon rip your throat out bitch
kiss I love bad guys
Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by Baddestbiitch(f): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Angel55555:
You wan bomb NL..... oga oooooo grin
and so.. That's me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! / My First Child Is All Grown Up Now - Photos / She Says I Am Too Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.