Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Had Incredible $3x With A Girl And Then Found Out I Was The 20th Guy She’d $3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Incredible $3x With A Girl And Then Found Out I Was The 20th Guy She’d $3x (678 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Incredible $3x With A Girl And Then Found Out I Was The 20th Guy She’d $3x by daniel404: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
I HAD the most passionate s3,x of my life with a girl I met at Glastonbury but now I’m not sure she is really right for me.

I am 21 and this girl is 18. I hadn’t had s3x since I split up with my ex-girlfriend almost a year ago. Lots of girls have wanted to go out with me but no one has seemed that special

I jumped at the chance to go to the Glastonbury Festival with a group of friends when one of them had to cancel.

I had the most incredible s3x of my life at Glastonbury festival, but then found out I was the twentieth guy she bedded that weekend

I’d had a fantastic time and on the last day I was queuing up for food when I got chatting to this girl behind me. We just started talking about the music, which bands we’d seen there and what music we liked.

She was gorgeous and I was really into her. We ate our food and spent the rest of the day together. I felt we were becoming genuinely close.....

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/i-had-incredible-sex-with-girl-and-then.html

Re: I Had Incredible $3x With A Girl And Then Found Out I Was The 20th Guy She’d $3x by SEGLIZ: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
...... your tale is inconclusive like Nigerian elections.
Re: I Had Incredible $3x With A Girl And Then Found Out I Was The 20th Guy She’d $3x by Headlesschicken(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
undecided Incredible sex kee u dia...
Re: I Had Incredible $3x With A Girl And Then Found Out I Was The 20th Guy She’d $3x by bintababe: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
look at you, 20 is even small.

there is nothing incredible about it wink

(1) (Reply)

I Haven’t Had Erection Since My Assault - Osofo Appiah Reveals / Does Anyone Like It In Nigeria / Ghanaian Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.