Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples (46572 Views)

Man Holds Partner’s Backside As They Strike Pose In Stunning Pre-wedding Photos / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by babacletus: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Why do we only see "aboki" in the south, where these so called Fulani dey hide or are they another breed

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by EbukaHades10(m): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2018
Are they the tribe that flogs the groom? Make I know as i go prepare myself.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by abdeiz(m): 3:54am On Nov 06, 2018
Cant we just enjoy the beautiful pictures of the couples without any prejudice and sentiments.

I see other tribes everyday and i dont insult them, why do some people choose to hate
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by foreshore(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2018
AlhajiYoung:
Inarguably the most modest ladies of natural beauty in Nigeria. Describing Hausa/Fulani girls is a task on it's own, I'd run out of superlatives trying describe them.

Wetin!! Dem plenty for Kano and Maiduguri
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by latsy: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
kennygee:
Conservative is classy, sexy is trashy in most cases.
What you call trashy generates billions of dollars every year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by gare(f): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
they are beautiful.but do they date/marry outside their tribe.?

Ask me again ?
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by AJOT99(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Foodforthought:

With this comment the purpose of this thread is already defeated. This is the attitude hindering this nation's progress.You can compare but you don't need to insult. On a more serious note... hijab does not mean you are clean.

I LOVE UR COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Guyman02: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2018
There is no tribe called Hausa/Fulani, it's a political term used by the Fulani elites to control the Hausa population and take whatever is supposed to be due to the Hausas in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Auxtin85(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2018
I wish their hearts were half as beautiful as their looks. I wish they are not from the tribes of terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Wetin concern me inside wetin no concern me.
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Lonestar124:
Fulani by tribe are truly beautiful and handsome but their backwardness and intemperate religious fanaticism is not absorbable to me.

So that's what the media feeds you about us grin

Make jealousy no give you stroke woh

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by neweraomo: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2018
They are beautiful unlike our brothers from the yeast
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Ahmeduana(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2018
AT LEAST FOR A CHANGE from Fulani this Fulani that!
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by WaffenSS(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Not just beauty, their modesty is exemplary. If na some people their girls would either be half naked or in sexually suggestive poses

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by umarsule885(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2018
TimiRume:
I think fulanis are overrated. I don't just see that wow factor
get a medicated glass
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Silensa(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2018
how stunning is this when the lady used both foundation, block, concrete, rod, cement and even roofing sheets to build herself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2018
Auxtin85:

I wish their hearts were half as beautiful as their looks. I wish they are not from the tribes of terrorist

There is nothing more terrifying than knowing that you would not only be killed but also eaten - we all know the tribe of Cannibals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
they are beautiful.but do they date/marry outside their tribe.?
Yes nah, we do cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by FemiMaduka(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2018
The term 'Hausa-Fulani' does not make much sense outside of politics. This is so because the Fulanis (Fulbe) are a vastly different people from the Hausas - though they usually share geographical space and are also bound by Islam. The Fulani have been observed to be the more educated and 'civilised' - do not be mistaken about the nomadic culture. The relationship between the Hausas and the Fulanis is almost that of feudalism. The Fulanis are the aristocrats of the Hausa society. This is unarguably a relic of the 1804 jihad of the doughty Othman Dan Fodio - a Pullo himself. For example, most (if not all) emirs across northern Nigeria are Fulanis, even in core Hausa dormains like Kano and Zaria. This is made even more cutting when one realises that Ahmadu Bello, Shehu Shagari, Musa Yar'adua, Mohammadu Buhari, Tunde Idiagbon, Olusola Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Umar Dikko, Atiku Abubakar, Murtala Mohammed, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi etc. are all Fulani (or of Fulbe ancestry). Many notable personalities across West Africa inclusive.

However, this does not necessarily portray one culture as better than the other, it is just an observation of the roles that each has played, by intention or by happenstance, in the course of history.

The Hausas are the more conservative type - the Fulanis are actually not as conservative as people think. For example, most Fulani maidens don't use the flowing veil, as they are usually clad in revealing attires with their naturally long hair and elaborate face painting (the Fulanis are masters at this. See the henna culture.) flowing and glowing in the open. And I personally think the colours purple and blue have a special place in the Fulani dress-culture.

Morphologically, the Fulanis are usually tall and slim, with curly hair and an aquiline nose (check out Buhari and Sanusi). They are mostly fair in complexion (the Igbos are mostly fair too) - unlike the dark complexion of the average Hausaman - and they have a distinctive Indian-like dark hue (for the dark ones).

The Hausas excel in trade and commerce. The age-long trans-Sahara trade routes are a testament to this fact. The Hausas traded in spices, dyes, salt, gold, etc. The Hausas made so much contact with North Africa, that they already had lodges along the trade route, which were later useful in the series of religious pilgrimages that followed.

The Hausas are relatively more stoutly built and are generally more temperamental than the Fulanis - the Fulanis are usually calm in demeanour (though could attain savage heights).

The Fulanis also have a natural ability for endurance, in relation to physically exerting tasks. This is comparable to that of people from East Africa (Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia etc.) who are naturally built for marathon races. I personally feel this has a link with the Guinean Highlands origin of the Fulanis. Oxygen is relatively low on the highlands, so evolution has a way of dealing with it.

The Fulanis have a lot in common with the Maasais of East Africa.

Nigeria is rich in DIVERSITY.

P.S.: these are all personal views on the Fulanis. I may be wrong on some points. It's just the way I perceive it.

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Ategberoson(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Op, if you're hausa/fulani abeg EPP me find one Fulani/Hausa babe now

I really need to date one.
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2018
LightQueen:
Yes nah, we do cheesy grin
really? then Islam here I come cool
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
really? then Islam here I come cool
cheesy cheesy

we dey wait for you grin
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2018
gare:

Ask me again ?
someone say they do cool
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2018
LightQueen:
cheesy cheesy

we dey wait for you grin

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by joenor(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2018
those pics rocks abeg!
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by higgs: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Well dressed and good looking. Fulanis are beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by movetoca: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Northerners are just simple in nature. In my dear south if they don't do doggy style pose,no pre wedding pictures. Good example from my northern brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2018
iamJ:
Lovely pictures, I dare anyone to post pictures of a tribe that is finer

Not those dirty peeps in the south
If not because you're naturally dull, you'll realise dat some of the ladies those pics are from the West
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2018
movetoca:
Northerners are just simple in nature. In my dear south if they don't do doggy style pose,no pre wedding pictures. Good example from my northern brothers and sisters.
cheesy
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2018
[quote author=JjBankys post=72723482][/quote]wink
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by chosengocap: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2018
iamJ:
Lovely pictures, I dare anyone to post pictures of a tribe that is finer

Not those dirty peeps in the south

Kai see common Fulani come here dey run mouth because the yeye British made them to ascend power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.