Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (49212 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by mvem(m): 5:10am On Nov 06, 2018
ottohan:
now you speak like a lunatic!
How can Israel and its main ally USA that is housing Nnamdi Kanu come to the rescue of Nigeria that voted against it in UN general assembly...
...stop hearing that radio... Stop reading those #20 newspapers on the street... See the assertion you arrived with, that Israel and US housing kanu... Moreover US sees Iran as there number one enemy and Iran are known for spreading shiite Islam... US won't in anyhow support Shiite Islam because that's like supporting Iran... Try and watch and understand global politics

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Appili(m): 5:11am On Nov 06, 2018
l have said it before and am saying it again,another Boko Haram loading.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by BiafranJesus: 5:13am On Nov 06, 2018
PLEASE COME AND OVERTHROW JUBRIL
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by jrusky(m): 5:45am On Nov 06, 2018
You say what Iranian what do you called it again So Iran too wan form abi Let them come what arrant nonsense though I'm never Buhari fan and would never be but that does not mean one stupid country will just open their useless mouth and say such.

Iran shit or s h i t pls come we are waiting for you bastards. What an insult. Nigerians says we don't want shit Islamic madness anymore it's as simple as that.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Boyooosa(m): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2018
PHILipu1:

You should know about auto correct.
Its not even about the grammatical / typographical error but the missen logic in the whole of your statement.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by BubuZombi: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2018
blackgold90:
How I wish they can just send flying urainum bomb to asO rock alone.

Inconclusive WAEC results

Imagine yourself...
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by badman007(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2018
Make Sunni and Shiite try front with their wahala. We no dey house.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by badman007(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Overthrow Buhari?

Now, the actual details of the Shiite intentions are coming out.

If you kill me because I dress, piss or pray different from you, I have every right to retaliate. Here they are talking about Overthrow. Shiite have shown once again proved to be better than our Sunni brothers.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2018
sandra50:

My dear I don't really understand these people.they want to kill us for supporting them again.
Lol, you don't need to be afraid. Nigerians ain't ready for war yet. But 30% are quite ready, they know themselves.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by onenaija001(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2018
neonly:
Muslim vs Muslims he no concern me
And you think it won't come down to you, I weep for my dear nation.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Awaja(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2018
They should stay there and protest,Buhari no de use ear � hear protest ok!
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by fakati(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2018
They are allowed to take away the lifeless one with members of his cabal.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2018
TheMoniker:
Thank goodness some people want to come to our rescue.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Hotfreezer: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2018
badman007:

If you kill me because I dress, piss or pray different from you, I have every right to retaliate. Here they are talking about Overthrow. Shiite have shown once again proved to be better than our Sunni brothers.

Calm down.
You see that trouble you're looking for, you'll soon get it. Let those bearded idiots in Iran keep pushing you to your ruin.

I agree that the Shiites have not been treated fairly but they too became a law unto themselves. However, with what Iran has said, forget it.

We won't allow any Hezbollah-type sect here,carry your madness to Lebanon.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2018
onenaija001:
And you think it won't come down to you, I weep for my dear nation.

Don’t mind him, Nigerians are the most self centered creatures on earth
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Na wao...
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Zaikon(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2018
neonly:
Muslim vs Muslims he no concern me
E no concern you but u forget say u deh stay for Nigeria, mind u dem no wan know say wan place na north or south.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2018
vivianbelema:
kachifunu umunne
Ngwanu, ka odi kanyi afuro.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Jamestown123: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Make them sharrap and face America.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Arthurity1(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please they should not allow the Kafirs laugh at us.
Let's settle our differences amicably and without rancour.

Besides if they overthrow Buhari, an infidel will take over making it a lose-lose situation for our quest to spread Islam.
Insha Allah, El-Zazaky will be freed.
"An infidel will take over"
"Our quest to spread Islam"
You comments sounds like something an Islamic terrorist would say.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by akaahs(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2018
thunder74:
At least Buhari' votes from shiites has reduced.

Not all that voted for Buhari in 2015 will vote for him in 2019 but all that did not vote for him in 2015 will still not vote for him in 2019.
Exactly. This is my national anthem each time the issue of Elzazaky and Shiite is been raise
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by KardinalZik(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2018
kolafolabi:
Fear Iranians Shi'ites.. I pray for no war abeg.. Nigeria is sweet ooo

Which Nigeria sweet?

Definitely not this one.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2018
obentenyson:
baba e go soon concern u because, this Mofo extremists won't only deal with their own brothers but they will with pleasure spill the blood of we Christians that refuses to lick their butt by worshipping their moon god called Allah..

my bros, that one na past tense.

Israel is now in the mix, thanks to MNK. any eff up by islamist frm any part of the world against the great easterners shall be brutally punished by our jewish brothers.

relax, that craze wey dey worry them go soon clear for their eyes.

peace.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Talknochip(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2018
'Overthrow Buhari'...... 'Teach Buhari and Nigerians a lesson'?! HOW? Where? Bloody terrorists 'ALL' of them!
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2018
PHILipu1:

See this she goat.
You need to go and format your brain if your hate for Buhari makes you think that USA will leave Isreal and Saudi Arabia and stay on the same page with Iran on any issue.

You are also mad to think because of my stand that I am a northerner.
You and your stupid KANU that are supporting shites because of your hate for Buhari and APC,does that makes KANU and foolish Ipob like you Muslims?
Mtcheww...do u knw hw much americans lose because of ur president ...if u ar nt moslem u ar an afonja muslim
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Sunnah1:
Can you speak of your father in that manner?

father wey keep kwayet them dey kill him pikin?
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Mtcheww...do u knw hw much americans lose because of ur president ...if u ar nt moslem u ar an afonja muslim

good morning baby.

been a while.

dey fire them dey go!
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

good morning baby.

been a while.

dey fire them dey go!
hw ar u nw, i remember u said u ar undieable
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by omosuper(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2018
SaintLucia:
When we told them that they have the backing of Iran they said it was propaganda.

The Hezbollah Shi'ite militia group in Lebanon which is sponsor both financially and militarily by Iran and Syria is today stronger than the Lebanese government and their military forces.

Why do you think Israel and Saudi Arabia government are doing everything possible to eliminate Hassan Nasrallah? Those Shi'ite member are criminals and believe that their ideology should be more superior than the state government.
Hizbullah was created to defend Lebanese territories and they have the full support of their gov. unlike your almighty Saudi Arabia who creates and support terrorists all over the world.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Samunique(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2018
kingharzy:
Congrats boss, you've disgraced yourself successfully.
grin grin. grin
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by omosuper(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2018
jrusky:
You say what Iranian what do you called it again So Iran too wan form abi Let them come what arrant nonsense though I'm never Buhari fan and would never be but that does not mean one stupid country will just open their useless mouth and say such.

Iran shit or s h i t pls come we are waiting for you bastards. What an insult. Nigerians says we don't want shit Islamic madness anymore it's as simple as that.
Shia are not terrorists but your gov. has been bribing Sunni terrorists (Boko Haram) since year 2015 now. I'm a Muslim but neither Shia nor Sunni.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hw ar u nw, i remember u said u ar undieable

I am alright.

hope you are as well.

weather is kinda cold though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.